Utility Tube Gates & Galvanized
Priefert’s Premier Stalls offer horse owners practical solutions for creating a safe, functional, and attractive environment for their valued animals. Our pre-cut Wood Kits are specially designed to work with our Premier Stall Line. It is easy to install each Wood Kit, just unwrap and insert, cutting down the last board for a tight fit. Each Wood Kit is made from #1 quality Pine and features tongue & grooved, front beveled board that are stained with a medium color stain. Each Wood Kit comes in shrink-wrapped packaging and includes detailed installation instructions.
- Wood Kits use #1 Pine
- Wood is beveled and stained with a medium color stain
- Wood fist together with tongue & groove
- Stall Bottom Wood Kits are cut to 47.5” length
- Stall Top Wood Kits are cut to 33.5” length
Non-Package hardware for gates and other micellaneous items.
- 3/4" Heavy-duty diameter x 2" long plated pin
- Plated flat washers
- 3/4" Nuts
- For use with 2" gates
- Note: It is not recommended to use smaller pins for 2" Heavy-Duty Gates.
Priefert’s Premier Stalls have been a mainstay in the equine industry for decades. Premier Stalls are safe, attractive, and affordable. This Premier Stall Panel combines a vertical bar top with a wood-filled bottom (Wood Kit sold separately). These stalls are designed with the highest degree of consideration for the safety of both the horse and handler. Our Premier Stalls offer horse owners practical solutions for creating a safe, functional environment for their valued animals. The bottom portion of the stall is constructed from galvanized steel to provide maximum resistance to rust and corrosion. The stall features an attractive black powder coat finish to help the stall resist rust, scratches, and fading, adding years of life to your investment. No tools are required for assembly. Our stall fronts and panels join using simple pin connectors. A starter post is required for stall setup when you are not connecting to a wall or other existing structure (starter post sold separately). Priefert Premier Stall Panels are available in 2’, 4’, 10’ and 12’ lengths.
- Constructed from 2” OD 16 gauge tubing
- Vertical Bar Spacing: 2.25” between each vertical bar
- The bottom portion of the stall is constructed from galvanized steel under powder coat
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Black
- All weights are approximate
- Wood Kits Sold Separately
- Great drink coolers, planters, and merchandise holders
- Spigots for easy dispensing of water disposal
- Tank holds 40 gallons
- Stand sold separately and constructed of 1-3/4" tubular steel (model WTSL)
- Dimensions: 53" L x 23" W x 13" H
Our Galvanized Wire-filled Tube Gate is ideal for confinement of hogs, sheep, or any small animal. It is also recommended for use as an entry gate. 50" high with vertical pipe braces, this gate features 1-3/4" round high-tensile galvanized tubing with 6-gauge galvanized wire. It comes complete with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain.Learn More
This Cattle Nose Bar is for Manual Cattlemaster Headgates only. Holds the cattle's head in a firm position for safer handling.
- Dimensions: 45" L x 5-1/2" H
The Headgate Neck Extension is designed to reduce head movement and gently extend an animal’s neck while in either a Model HG91 or HG10 Priefert Headgate (headgates sold separately). This extension provides 5” of neck access, and allows the operator safe access that is less stressful on cattle. This makes it easier for operators to vaccinate, ear tag, or perform any additional headwork that may be required. Priefert Neck Extensions are powder coated with a top quality powder that features UV inhibitors. This finish helps the extensions resist rust, scratching, and fading, and adds years of life to your investment.
- Length: 59”
- Weight: 30 lbs (All weights approximate)
- Adds 5” of neck access
- U-bolt hardware included for attachment
- Designed to fit Priefert Model HG91 and HG10 Headgates (Headgates sold separately)
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Priefert Blue
The perfect gate between pastures and entries, our 1-3/4" rounded high-tensile strength tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints has the quality that has made Tarter the leader in farm gate products. 50" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this gate features a superior E-Coat finish to ensure longer life in the field.Learn More