Utility Tube Gates & Galvanized
Since 1964, Priefert’s headgates have revolutionized the way that cattle are worked. The Model 64 Headgate is based on Marvin Priefert’s original full front-opening design. This manual headgate is a great option for the economically-minded rancher and is proof positive that you don’t have to sacrifice quality or durability to save money. Like all Priefert headgates, the HG97 self-adjusts to the correct locking width to fit any size animal. Cattle are controlled by our friction lock, rather than by the strength of the operator. These locks are Guaranteed for Life.
- The HG64’s smooth action catch lever allows the operator to catch cattle with confidence and ease.
- Headgate lock is GUARANTEED FOR LIFE! This friction locking system allows a perfect fit for every size animal. DO NOT oil or lubricate friction locks.
- Headgate is reversible for left or right-handed operation.
- Head Restraint Chain can easily be secured around an animal’s head to provide easy access for doctoring eyes or reading ear tags/tattoos (Head Chain sold separately).
- 5 year limited manufacturer warranty on workmanship and materials.
Specifications Overall Height 73" Overall Width (including handle) 48" Maximum Opening Width 24" Weight Approx. 166 lbs. Color Dip Painted Priefert Blue
- Full function 90 degree sweep for smaller setup areas and smaller herds
- Welded C-style hookups with drop pins throughout system
- Fully reversible
- Comes with two 10' alley panels
- Easily attaches to any Tarter chute or palpation cage with two attachment rods (sold separately)
- Regular Tarter economy or heavy-duty corrals can also connect to tub entry or alley exit
- No tools required for setup unless sweep latch is reversed
- Available in unsheeted only
- Fully set up dimensions measure 21' x 11' x 88"
- Features our superior, industry exclusive E-Coat finish
This rugged, completely reversible crowding system includes a 90 degree sweep, a 12’ working alley, and a Model 91 Headgate with Headgate Stand. The OS-3 can be used as part of a permanent or portable working corral. It provides a durable and affordable crowding system that helps reduce the labor needed for working cattle. This system is constructed with Premier Panels, our number one selling cattle panel, and the HG91 headgate, which works in manual or automatic mode. The “no-back” Alley Stop can be easily adjusted to prevent cattle from backing out of the alley. This system is ideal for small operations, but can be easily expanded upon to accommodate larger herd sizes.
- Alley Length: 12’
- Alley Frame Inside Height: 74”
- Panel Height: 64”
- Inside Alley Width: 25”
- Bow Gate Frame Height: 7’ (approximate height)
- OS-3 includes: 1- 10’ Premier Free Swing Bow Gate, 1- 10’ Premier Panel with Alley Frame, 1- Premier Radius Bar, 2- 8’ Premier Curved Panels, 2- 12’ Premier Panels, 1- Alley Frame, 1- “no-back” Alley Stop, 1- Headgate Stand, and 1- Model 91 Headgate
- Priefert recommends driving T-Posts on the outside of the alley at the rear corners of the headgate stand, securing the stand to the T-Posts with the attached chains
- HG91 dip painted Priefert Blue
- All other components feature a Grey Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
These Galvanized Stock Tanks are fabricated at Liberty Water Tanks, Tarter's state-of-the-art manufacturing facility dedicated to the exclusive production of water tanks. Their rigid standards and unparalleled manufacturing acumen combined with the finest high-quality steel and outstanding value make these the best galvanized tanks around. They take flat, rolled steel, coated with heavy-duty zinc G90, cut it into precise lengths, then guide it into shape on computer-driven forming mills that make the world’s best galvanized water tanks at a faster rate and with fewer chances for human error ever. The formed tanks are matched to precision-cut bottoms, spot welded, and joined by a computer-drivenand- guided seaming station that makes 3 circumferences around each tank bottom before the sealer is applied. Then, 3 or 4 sets of tanks per day are filled with water for testing purposes so that no leakers ever make it out of the plant. They feature 20-gauge galvanized bottoms and 21-gauge sides as well as a four-ply double-lock seam at the bottom sealed with Pliogrip® Adhesive/Sealant Seam Sealer for a superior bond.
- 4-ply, double-lock bottom
- Deep sidewall corrugation for strength
- Heavy-duty zinc G90 coating withstands harsh weather conditions
- 1-1/8" top rim is permanently rolled for strong reinforcement
- 1" tube inside rim of tank for additional strength
- Most feature a 1" drain plug
- Unmatched quality and consistency in construction
- Aprroximate Capacity: 105 gallons
- Dimensions: 3' x 2'
This heavy-duty 50"-high gate features exterior side bracing and 2 x 4 8-gauge wire. E-Coated wire keeps horses and small livestock safely inside, allowing no catch points. Frame and braces are made from 1-3/4" tube that has been protected from the elements by E-Coat. It comes complete with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain. This gate features a superior E-Coat blue, gray, walnut brown, or black finish to ensure longer life in the field and is available in lengths from 4' to 16'.Learn More
The perfect gate between pastures and entries, our 1-3/4" rounded high-tensile strength tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints has the quality that has made Tarter the leader in farm gate products. 50" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this gate features a superior E-Coat finish to ensure longer life in the field. Comes complete with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain.
NOTE: All gates are 3" shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for light confinement only. 18' and 20' gates have 3 hinges and 3 hinge pins.
- Dimension: 18' L x 50" H
- 3 Braces
This 6' Rotary Tiller by Tarter (RT6) is perfect for cultivating, aerating, and stirring up soil for gardens, food plots, and other tillage needs.
Also available: 4' (RT4), 5' (RT5), and 7'(RT7)
- Easily switch between forward or reverse rotation
- Units work efficiently on 25-50 HP tractors (depending on tiller size)
- Oil bath lubrication with all gear driven driveline
- Self-sharpening heat-treated cutting tines
- Adjustable runners for working depths from 1" to 4"
- Category I hookup (Cat. I pins included)
- Comes with heavy-duty PTO shaft and slip clutch
- (2-stage Cat. I & Cat. II pin included)
- Features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
Rotary Tiller Specifications:
- Item#: RT6
- Height: 38"
- Approx. Weight: 718 lbs.
- Overall Width: 79"
- Length: 28"