Utility Tube Gates & Galvanized
The perfect gate between pastures and entries, our 1-3/4" rounded high-tensile strength tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints has the quality that has made Tarter the leader in farm gate products. 50" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this gate features a superior E-Coat finish to ensure longer life in the field. All gates are available in lengths from 4' to 20' and come complete with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain. The 6-bar is available in green, red, blue, gray, walnut brown or black and the 7-bar is available in red only.Learn More
The Tarter 140-Bushel Portable Creep Feeder has long been the standard of excellence, efficiency, and economy in creep feeding. Now there are even more reasons to invest in the fast payback this creep offers.
- Feed door lid opens from ground with handle
- Redesigned feed control doors for easier feed flow adjustments
- Heaviest cages on the market with 2 additional bars on bottom sides to prevent animals from reaching under cage sides
- Cages have 2 positions:
- Fully vertical for shipping and highway transport
- Completely down and in position for feeding
- Improved feed agitation ensures even flow of feed with the simple turn of a crank
- One of the only powder coated creeps on the market – for superior rust and corrosion protection
- Heavy-duty wheels and new large pneumatic implement tires make transport easy, even on rough ground
- R-pinned corner braces on cages ensure maximum stability
- Heavy-duty tongue
- Heavy-duty, adjustable jack is fully removable
- Adjustable height limiter on creep cage allows for multiple height positions or can be removed entirely
- Overhang helps prevent moisture from gathering in the trough
- Features full ladder for easy access
- Drop pin rear hitch
- Offered with or without cages
Our 7-Bar Heavy-Duty Standard Bull Gate is designed for light-to-medium confinement situations, as well as pasture and field entrances. This gate is built tough for tough situations and has been the favorite of farmers and herdsmen for years. 1-3/4" round tube made of high-tensile strength steel with superior continuous-welded saddle joints helps make this 50"-high gate so tough. This gate features vertical “Z” Braces and a superior E-Coat finish to ensure longer life in the field. Gates come with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain. Available in lengths from 4' to 20'. Available in red, blue, or green.
NOTE: Not available in galvanized. All gates are 3â€ shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for light-to-medium confinement only. 18' and 20' gates have 3 hinges and 3 hinge pins.Learn More
This heavy-duty 50"-high gate features exterior side bracing and 2 x 4 8-gauge wire. E-Coated wire keeps horses and small livestock safely inside, allowing no catch points. Frame and braces are made from 1-3/4" tube that has been protected from the elements by E-Coat. It comes complete with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain. This gate features a superior E-Coat blue, gray, walnut brown, or black finish to ensure longer life in the field and is available in lengths from 4' to 16'.Learn More
“Tough Enough for Cattle, Safe Enough for Horses,” these uniquely designed panels feature a 4’ wide “walk thru” gate and are ideal for a number of applications around the farm or ranch. Constructed from our patented Quadraform™ tubing to allow for maximum strength and flexibility, these panels are suitable for use in crowding situations. These panels feature chain connectors to ensure tight connections and offer increased versatility to allow for easy connections to existing structures. J-legs increase the ease of portability and help keep panels from sinking in to wet or boggy ground, while our “Fishhook” top corners increase strength and safety. The Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish helps the product to resist rust, scratches, and fading to add years of life to your investment.
- Gate Frame Height: 84”
- Panel Height: 64”
- Gate Width: 4’
- Number of Rails: 6
- Vertical Slide Latch
- Constructed from 1.66” OD 16 gauge Quadraform™ tubing
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
This 50" tall panel comes in 16' lengths and is sold in bundles of 50 panels. Constructed of 4-gauge wire with 10 horizontal wires running the length of the panel, these units can be lined up with T-posts to form fencing panels or can be affixed to wooden posts with steeples.
- Dimensions: 16' L x 50" H
Tarter Super Stock equipment offers the heaviest walk-, ride-, and drive-thrus on the market and are the ultimate choice for livestock management of any type.
- 2-1/4” 14-gauge precision cut laser braces
- 2” 14-gauge gate and support bars
- Heavy-duty 2-3/8” 10-gauge bow tube for maximum strength
- Gate panel stands 6’ tall from ground
- Use for cattle-handling systems, rodeos, or other heavy confinement
- Double latching system
- Heavy-duty pin connectors
- Bow Hook-up Adapter available for 3-way connections
- Heavy-duty powder coat brown finish
- Dimensions: 6' L x 114" H
- Also Available in Brown (BN), and Wheel White (WE).
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Attractive gate for driveways, pastures, or other non crowding applications.
- Lag bolt post attachment, chain latch.
- Mitered corners.
- Unique "D" shaped tubing offers maximum rigidity in a lightweight gate.
- 1.050" OD Single Piece Vertical Stay Through Drilled 1.66" Rails
- All gates are 5" shorter than stated length.
- Number Of Rails: 6
- Number of Stays: 1
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 139"
- Width: 1.5"
- Height: 47.5"
Our 6-Bar Economy Galvanized Tube Gate has the quality, features, and durable value you’ve come to expect from Tarter. This gate is perfect for placement at construction sites, for crowd control, or for fencing pastures, orchards, and gardens. 50" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this gate is made from 1-3/4" round high-tensile strength galvanized tubing with superior continuous welded saddle joints. Gates come with hinges, hinge pins and 22" snap chain.
Note: All gates are 3" shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for light confinement only. 18' and 20' gates have 3 hinges and 3 hinge pins.Learn More
The 7-Bar Hog/Sheep Gate is specially designed for hogs, sheep, and other small animals. Standing 35" high, this gate features 1-3/4" round high-tensile strength steel tubing with technologically superior continuous welded saddle joints. This gate features vertical “Z” Braces and the superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field. It comes with hinge pins, snap chain.
NOTE: The 7 Bar Hog/Sheep Gate is recommended for small animal confinement only.
- Dimensions: 4' L x 35" H