Utility Tube Gates & Galvanized
The Priefert Premier Panels are the toughest panels on the marker. Available in 40', 50', 60' and 70' diameters, 6' tall Premier Round Pens are constructed from Prieferts patented Quadraform tubing to allow for maximum strength the flexibility and are ideal for horse owners. The added height of this panel also meets the Bureau of Land Management's requirements for use with the Mustang Adoption Program. These round pens are constructed from the 6' tall panels and a matching 6' X 9' Bow gate. Sturdy pin connectors make these pens quick and easy to set up, while the fishhook top corners increase strength and safety. J-legs increase the ease of portability and help keep panels from sinking in to wet or boggy ground. The 6' tall panels are tall enough to discourage horse from jumping over them. the 9 foot tall bow frame height and the Single Piston Lever Latch allow "ride thru" access to the pen. The architectural grade power coat finish helps to resist rush, scratches, and fading to added years of life to your investment.
Specifications Item Number Diameter Componets PPT40 40 Foot 10-12' Panels, 1-6'x9' Bow Gate PPT50 50 Foot 13-12' Panels, 1-6'x9' Bow Gate PPT60 60 Foot 15-12' Panels, 1-6'x9' Bow Gate PPT70 70 Foot 18-12' Panels, 1-6'x9' Bow Gate
This rugged, completely reversible crowding system includes a 90 degree sweep, a 12’ working alley, and a Model 91 Headgate with Headgate Stand. The OS-3 can be used as part of a permanent or portable working corral. It provides a durable and affordable crowding system that helps reduce the labor needed for working cattle. This system is constructed with Premier Panels, our number one selling cattle panel, and the HG91 headgate, which works in manual or automatic mode. The “no-back” Alley Stop can be easily adjusted to prevent cattle from backing out of the alley. This system is ideal for small operations, but can be easily expanded upon to accommodate larger herd sizes.
- Alley Length: 12’
- Alley Frame Inside Height: 74”
- Panel Height: 64”
- Inside Alley Width: 25”
- Bow Gate Frame Height: 7’ (approximate height)
- OS-3 includes: 1- 10’ Premier Free Swing Bow Gate, 1- 10’ Premier Panel with Alley Frame, 1- Premier Radius Bar, 2- 8’ Premier Curved Panels, 2- 12’ Premier Panels, 1- Alley Frame, 1- “no-back” Alley Stop, 1- Headgate Stand, and 1- Model 91 Headgate
- Priefert recommends driving T-Posts on the outside of the alley at the rear corners of the headgate stand, securing the stand to the T-Posts with the attached chains
- HG91 dip painted Priefert Blue
- All other components feature a Grey Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Full function 90 degree sweep for smaller setup areas and smaller herds
- Welded C-style hookups with drop pins throughout system
- Fully reversible
- Comes with two 10' alley panels
- Easily attaches to any Tarter chute or palpation cage with two attachment rods (sold separately)
- Regular Tarter economy or heavy-duty corrals can also connect to tub entry or alley exit
- No tools required for setup unless sweep latch is reversed
- Available in unsheeted only
- Fully set up dimensions measure 21' x 11' x 88"
- Features our superior, industry exclusive E-Coat finish
This leadup easily hooks together to other leadups to provide all the staging area you need. The slanted bottom prevents animal turnaround and an optional backstop can allow animals to advance in the alley while not letting them back up. The optional backstop fits both 8 foot and 12 foot alleys and features a corrosion resistant powder coat brown finish.
- Dimensions: 147" L x 36" W x 58" H
- Powder coat finish ensures durability and corrosion-resistance
- Removable tailgate
- Features a 57" removable side gate
- 2,990 lb. GVWR
- 15” tires and wheels
- 2,000 lb. top wind jack
- Fully lighted to D.O.T. specifications
- 2” A-Frame coupler w/safety chains
- Pressure treated wood floor
- 1,750 lb. double eyelet spring assembly
- 3,500 lb. cambered axle with 1,850 lb. payload capacity
- Dimensions: 200" L x 100" W x 70" H
This Alley Corner is the ultimate system for your leadup alleys. It features the same construction, width, and sheeting as Tarter's 8’ and 12’ leadup alleys. Its unique gradual turn design provides an easy corner to facilitate smooth effortless flow of livestock through the system. Features a heavy-duty pin hookup and durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat brown finish.
- 15" Alley
- Dimensions: 109" L x 38" W x 62" H
This heavy-duty alley gate features smooth roll operation and the strength to handle the heaviest of stock. Features a durable corrosion-resistant powder coat brown finish.
- Used to control flow on rough stock systems
- Smooth rolling and sliding operations offer the strength to handle the heaviest of stock
- Alleyway opening measures 3' wide
- Dimensions: 12" L x 42" W x 74" H
- Used in rough stock applications to turn livestock into bucking chute
- Sheeted panels facilitate smooth animal flow
- Unmatched strength to provide greater control for your animals
- Can be used for any alley configuration used with alley frames (Alley Frame sold separately, shown as gray portion in picture)
- Features a durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
- 74" Tall
Tarter Bucking Chutes are durable as the day is long. Constructed of 8-gauge and 11-gauge materials the durability of this chute is virtually indestructible. Features spring-loaded lever latches and roller guides that are located at the bottom of each chute to create an easy open walkway from chute to chute. These roller latches allow the gate to open under any condition and provides maximum functionality providing a safer option. Tarter bucking chutes have strategically placed tie-down bars to allow better control of animals once “tied-In”. Gate panels are made from an indestructible material called “Rumber” and each gate is quick and exchangeable. More filler bars give you more spacing which allows better access to hooking cinches and flank straps. These chutes have attachments for sponsor ad billboards. This right hand version features 4 chutes. All chutes come equipped with a folding platform. Stairs and handrails are available but must be ordered separately. Each chute features a durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat brown finish.
- Dimensions: 423" L x 60" W x 90" H
The Tarter right hand Roping Box provides a positive location for the horse and rider creating a consistent start every time. With horse safety in mind, Tarter has designed the boxes with a large smooth contact surface and angled legs away from the horse to prevent hock injuries. Each leg comes equipped with plate and anchor holes for a secure hold.
- Stands 3' 6" tall
- 12' 9" long
- 6' 8" wide
- 14-gauge sheet metal for horse safety
- Features a durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish