Utility Tube Gates & Galvanized
This heavy-duty alley gate features smooth roll operation and the strength to handle the heaviest of stock. Features a durable corrosion-resistant powder coat brown finish.
- Used to control flow on rough stock systems
- Smooth rolling and sliding operations offer the strength to handle the heaviest of stock
- Alleyway opening measures 3' wide
- Dimensions: 12" L x 42" W x 74" H
Endorsements by numerous World Champion ropers have helped make Priefert’s Fully Automatic Roping Chute one of the most popular pieces of equipment in arenas across the country. It’s not just the pros that use Priefert. Everyone knows that it is important to “Practice like you Compete,” with a Priefert chute. Priefert’s Fully Automatic Roping Chute takes efficiency to a whole new level by incorporating a Laser-Eye and remote control action.
This remote-controlled chute is ideal for the practice arena because it virtually eliminates the need for extra chute help. The roper pushes a single button on the remote to release the steer/calf. When the chute is empty, the laser eye activates the closing of the front gate. After this gate is closed, the split tailgate opens automatically to allow the next steer/calf to enter the chute. Once the animal has entered, the laser eye detects that the chute is loaded and it closes the tailgate. This lets the roper to return to the box with a steer/calf loaded and ready for the next run. This Fully Automatic Chute allows the roper to spend more time roping, and less time reloading the chute. As an added feature, a dial on the chute’s control box gives ropers the ability to delay the opening of the front release gate, allowing the roper time to get ready for the run after pushing the release button. The timing of this delay can be set from approximately 3 to 30 seconds. Priefert’s Fully Automatic Chute can also be set to function in semi-automatic mode, with each function of the chute corresponding to a different button on the remote. The remote control unit is compact and easily fits in a pocket or in the optional belt clip-holder.
The Priefert name has become synonymous with today’s roping industry. Priefert Roping Chutes and accessories are the number one choice of professional ropers and top organizations. The innovation behind every Priefert Roping Chute combined with their legendary durability, has changed the look and feel of the growing roping industry. Our chutes are the Official Chute of the PRCA, the National Finals Rodeo, the USTRC, the Priefert World Series of Team Roping, the NTRL, the George Strait Team Roping Classic, the BFI, and many more major roping organizations and events, making Priefert the chute of choice when big money is on the line!
- Overall Height: 68”
- Overall Width: 36”
- Inside Width at Top: 30”
- Inside Width at Bottom: 14”
- Overall Length: 86”
- Weight: 491 lbs (All weights approximate)
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Priefert Blue
- A 110 volt electrical outlet and a compressor (not included) capable of producing 90-100 lbs of air pressure and 3.2 CFM are required to activate the chute’s automatic headgate and tailgate
- Full function 90 degree sweep for smaller setup areas and smaller herds
- Welded C-style hookups with drop pins throughout system
- Fully reversible
- Comes with two 10' alley panels
- Easily attaches to any Tarter chute or palpation cage with two attachment rods (sold separately)
- Regular Tarter economy or heavy-duty corrals can also connect to tub entry or alley exit
- No tools required for setup unless sweep latch is reversed
- Available in unsheeted only
- Fully set up dimensions measure 21' x 11' x 88"
- Features our superior, industry exclusive E-Coat finish
The manual chute is the heaviest and most well built chute on the market. This chute is the best value for anyone looking to purchase a quality roping chute. The chute will provide a quiet and reliable operation for any roping setup.
- Ideal for releasing steers for personal or competition ropings
- Quiet front and rear operation gates
- A unique slanted front headgate
- Coordinated front and rear door closing, which prevents any accidental animal loss
- Sure-stop opening mechanism prevents any door bounce back on release
- No outboard springs on the doors to interfere with people, animals, or chute operation
- Doors will open easily no matter how much pressure is applied to them
- Grease zerks on pivot points
- Easy one-handed operation for both tailgate release and opening/closing - chute can be operated from either side
- All doors and gates can be easily operated from horseback
- Faster cycle times than any chute on the market
- Front gate has extra clearance at the bottom to keep doors out of the dirt and mud
- Rear doors feature top float and extra ground clearance to keep out of the dirt and mud and provide gliding action
- All-in-one fully protected, hidden spring latches, and electronic modules
- Dimensions: 93" L x 38" W x 65" H
When space is a factor, this rugged, economical crowding system fits the bill. Whether you are using it as part of a permanent or portable working corral, it provides a durable and versatile crowding system that helps reduce the labor needed for working cattle. This 90 degree sweep is reversible and can easily be expanded to grow with your herd requirements. This system is constructed with Premier Panels, our number one selling cattle panel. These panels feature J-legs to increase portability and help keep your panels from sinking into wet or boggy ground. The chain connectors increase the versatility and ease of assembly for this system, and the Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish will add years of life to your investment.
- Bow Gate Frame Height: 7’ (approximate height)
- Alley frame opening designed to connect to 25” wide alley
- OS-1 includes: 1- 10’ Premier Free Swing Bow Gate, 1- 10’ Premier Panel with Alley Frame, 1- Premier Radius Bar, and 2- 8’ Premier Curved Panels
- Premier Free Swing Bow Gate constructed from 1.9” OD Quadraform™ 16 gauge tubing with 1.050” OD single piece vertical stay, bow frame constructed from 2.375” OD 11 gauge tubing.
- Premier Panel with Alley Frame and Premier Curved Panels constructed from 16 gauge Quadraform™ tubing
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Grey
- Used in arenas for rough stock events
- Constructed of virtually indestructible 8-gauge and 11-gauge materials
- Spring-loaded lever latches and roller guides loaded at the bottom of each chute creating an easy open walkway from chute to chute
- Roller latches allow the gate to open under any condition with maximum functionality providing a safer option
- Strategically placed tie-down bars to allow better control of animals once "tied-in"
- Gate door panels constructed of indestructible "Rumber"
- Each gate is quick and exchangeable
- More filler bars giving more spacing allows better access for hooking cinches and flank straps
- Attachments for sponsor ad billboards
- This is the left hand version
- All chutes come equipped with a platform
- Stairs and handrails sold separately
- Features a durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
- Dimensions: 114" L x 60" W x 90" H
The Model 10 Headgate is Priefert’s newest headgate offering. Designed to be “Easy on the Cow, Easy on the Cowboy,” the HG10 works in manual or automatic mode and features contoured yokes that allow it to safely and securely fit the shape of an animal’s neck. The patented Infinite Locks effectively control the cattle and are guaranteed for life. Switch the headgate into automatic mode by engaging a simple slide lock and then setting the self-catch lever on the front of the headgate to select one of 4 opening widths.
- Overall Height: 68.5”
- Overall Width (including handle): 59”
- Inside Height: 59.5”
- Maximum Opening Width: 27.5”
- Weight: 240 lbs (All weights approximate)
- Lubricate infinite locks with light oil (i.e. WD-40). DO NOT use heavy oil.
- Dip painted Priefert Blue
- Designed to mount to Priefert Headgate Stand (sold separately)
- HG10 comes standard with Priefert’s Model SC13 Squeeze Chute
This leadup easily hooks together to other leadups to provide all the staging area you need. The slanted bottom prevents animal turnaround and an optional backstop can allow animals to advance in the alley while not letting them back up. The optional backstop fits both 8 foot and 12 foot alleys and features a corrosion resistant powder coat brown finish.
- Dimensions: 147" L x 36" W x 58" H
- Powder coat finish ensures durability and corrosion-resistance
- Removable tailgate
- Features a 57" removable side gate
- 2,990 lb. GVWR
- 15” tires and wheels
- 2,000 lb. top wind jack
- Fully lighted to D.O.T. specifications
- 2” A-Frame coupler w/safety chains
- Pressure treated wood floor
- 1,750 lb. double eyelet spring assembly
- 3,500 lb. cambered axle with 1,850 lb. payload capacity
- Dimensions: 200" L x 100" W x 70" H
This Alley Corner is the ultimate system for your leadup alleys. It features the same construction, width, and sheeting as Tarter's 8’ and 12’ leadup alleys. Its unique gradual turn design provides an easy corner to facilitate smooth effortless flow of livestock through the system. Features a heavy-duty pin hookup and durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat brown finish.
- 15" Alley
- Dimensions: 109" L x 38" W x 62" H