Utility Tube Gates & Galvanized
- Double-wing cutter for planting or plowing up potatoes
- Attach a subsoiler point and easily break up hard, low ground where water accumulates
- Water drains after one pass
- Category I pin hookup and Category 0 spacing for sub-compact tractors (Cat. I pins included)
- Features a durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
- Dimensions: 27" W x 31" H
- Full function 90 degree sweep for smaller setup areas and smaller herds
- Welded C-style hookups with drop pins throughout system
- Fully reversible
- Comes with two 10' alley panels
- Easily attaches to any Tarter chute or palpation cage with two attachment rods (sold separately)
- Regular Tarter economy or heavy-duty corrals can also connect to tub entry or alley exit
- No tools required for setup unless sweep latch is reversed
- Available in unsheeted only
- Fully set up dimensions measure 21' x 11' x 88"
- Features our superior, industry exclusive E-Coat finish
This rugged, completely reversible crowding system includes a 90 degree sweep, a 12’ working alley, and a Model 91 Headgate with Headgate Stand. The OS-3 can be used as part of a permanent or portable working corral. It provides a durable and affordable crowding system that helps reduce the labor needed for working cattle. This system is constructed with Premier Panels, our number one selling cattle panel, and the HG91 headgate, which works in manual or automatic mode. The “no-back” Alley Stop can be easily adjusted to prevent cattle from backing out of the alley. This system is ideal for small operations, but can be easily expanded upon to accommodate larger herd sizes.
- Alley Length: 12’
- Alley Frame Inside Height: 74”
- Panel Height: 64”
- Inside Alley Width: 25”
- Bow Gate Frame Height: 7’ (approximate height)
- OS-3 includes: 1- 10’ Premier Free Swing Bow Gate, 1- 10’ Premier Panel with Alley Frame, 1- Premier Radius Bar, 2- 8’ Premier Curved Panels, 2- 12’ Premier Panels, 1- Alley Frame, 1- “no-back” Alley Stop, 1- Headgate Stand, and 1- Model 91 Headgate
- Priefert recommends driving T-Posts on the outside of the alley at the rear corners of the headgate stand, securing the stand to the T-Posts with the attached chains
- HG91 dip painted Priefert Blue
- All other components feature a Grey Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
Since 1964, Priefert’s headgates have revolutionized the way that cattle are worked. The Model 64 Headgate is based on Marvin Priefert’s original full front-opening design. This manual headgate is a great option for the economically-minded rancher and is proof positive that you don’t have to sacrifice quality or durability to save money. Like all Priefert headgates, the HG97 self-adjusts to the correct locking width to fit any size animal. Cattle are controlled by our friction lock, rather than by the strength of the operator. These locks are Guaranteed for Life.
- The HG64’s smooth action catch lever allows the operator to catch cattle with confidence and ease.
- Headgate lock is GUARANTEED FOR LIFE! This friction locking system allows a perfect fit for every size animal. DO NOT oil or lubricate friction locks.
- Headgate is reversible for left or right-handed operation.
- Head Restraint Chain can easily be secured around an animal’s head to provide easy access for doctoring eyes or reading ear tags/tattoos (Head Chain sold separately).
- 5 year limited manufacturer warranty on workmanship and materials.
Specifications Overall Height 73" Overall Width (including handle) 48" Maximum Opening Width 24" Weight Approx. 166 lbs. Color Dip Painted Priefert Blue
A convenient accessory for any Priefert Squeeze Chute, this Palpation Cage is designed to provide the operator with safe and convenient access to the rear of the cow for pregnancy checking or artificial insemination. Accessible from either side, the Palpation Cage gates lock into place with a sliding latch for maximum safety. When locked in the open position, the Palpation Cage gate blocks the lead up alley, protecting the operator from waiting livestock. The Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish helps the product to resist rust, scratches, and fading to add years of life to your investment. The Palpation Cage attaches securely to Priefert’s Model S01, S0191, and S04 Squeeze Chutes with keyhole attachment tabs that pin securely in place at the four points of connection. An adaptor (SC13PGA) is required for attachment to the Model SC13 Squeeze Chute.
- Priefert’s AI/Palpation Cage is designed to provide safe and easy access to the rear of the cow for palpation or artificial insemination.
- Palpation Cage doors lock into place in the open or closed position with a sliding latch for maximum safety.
- Palpation Cage attaches easily to Model S01, S0191, and S04 Squeeze Chutes with keyhole attachment tabs that pin securely in place at four points of connection.
- An adaptor (SC13PGA) is required for attachment to the Model SC13 Squeeze Chute.
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish with UV inhibitors add years of life to your investment by helping the product resist rust, scratches and fading.
- Length: 36”
- Width: 32”
- Height: 75.5”
- Weight: 175 lbs (All weights approximate)
- Attaches to Model S01, S0191, and S04 Squeeze Chutes, requires adaptor (SC13PGA) to attach to Model SC13 Squeeze Chute
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Priefert Blue
Our 6-Bar Economy Galvanized Tube Gate has the quality, features, and durable value you’ve come to expect from Tarter. This gate is perfect for placement at construction sites, for crowd control, or for fencing pastures, orchards, and gardens. 50" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this gate is made from 1-3/4" round high-tensile strength galvanized tubing with superior continuous welded saddle joints. Gates come with hinges, hinge pins and 22" snap chain.
Note: All gates are 3" shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for light confinement only. 18' and 20' gates have 3 hinges and 3 hinge pins.Learn More
The perfect gate between pastures and entries, our 1-3/4" rounded high-tensile strength tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints has the quality that has made Tarter the leader in farm gate products. 50" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this gate features a superior E-Coat finish to ensure longer life in the field. Learn More
The Priefert Premier Panels are the toughest panels on the marker. Available in 40', 50', 60' and 70' diameters, 6' tall Premier Round Pens are constructed from Prieferts patented Quadraform tubing to allow for maximum strength the flexibility and are ideal for horse owners. The added height of this panel also meets the Bureau of Land Management's requirements for use with the Mustang Adoption Program. These round pens are constructed from the 6' tall panels and a matching 6' X 9' Bow gate. Sturdy pin connectors make these pens quick and easy to set up, while the fishhook top corners increase strength and safety. J-legs increase the ease of portability and help keep panels from sinking in to wet or boggy ground. The 6' tall panels are tall enough to discourage horse from jumping over them. the 9 foot tall bow frame height and the Single Piston Lever Latch allow "ride thru" access to the pen. The architectural grade power coat finish helps to resist rush, scratches, and fading to added years of life to your investment.
Specifications Item Number Diameter Componets PPT40 40 Foot 10-12' Panels, 1-6'x9' Bow Gate PPT50 50 Foot 13-12' Panels, 1-6'x9' Bow Gate PPT60 60 Foot 15-12' Panels, 1-6'x9' Bow Gate PPT70 70 Foot 18-12' Panels, 1-6'x9' Bow Gate