Utility Tube Gates & Galvanized
The Model 10 Headgate is Priefert’s newest headgate offering. Designed to be “Easy on the Cow, Easy on the Cowboy,” the HG10 works in manual or automatic mode and features contoured yokes that allow it to safely and securely fit the shape of an animal’s neck. The patented Infinite Locks effectively control the cattle and are guaranteed for life. Switch the headgate into automatic mode by engaging a simple slide lock and then setting the self-catch lever on the front of the headgate to select one of 4 opening widths.
- Overall Height: 68.5”
- Overall Width (including handle): 59”
- Inside Height: 59.5”
- Maximum Opening Width: 27.5”
- Weight: 240 lbs (All weights approximate)
- Lubricate infinite locks with light oil (i.e. WD-40). DO NOT use heavy oil.
- Dip painted Priefert Blue
- Designed to mount to Priefert Headgate Stand (sold separately)
- HG10 comes standard with Priefert’s Model SC13 Squeeze Chute
The perfect gate between pastures and entries, our 1-3/4" rounded high-tensile strength tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints has the quality that has made Tarter the leader in farm gate products. 50" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this gate features a superior E-Coat finish to ensure longer life in the field.Learn More
- Also Available in Forest Green (GN), and Wheel White (WE).
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Attractive gate for driveways, pastures, or other non crowding applications.
- Lag bolt post attachment, chain latch.
- Mitered corners
- Unique "D" shaped tubing offers maximum rigidity in a lightweight gate.
- All gates are 5" shorter than stated length.
- Number Of Rails: 6
- Number of Stays: 0
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 67"
- Width: 1.5"
- Height: 47.5"
This heavy-duty alley gate features smooth roll operation and the strength to handle the heaviest of stock. Features a durable corrosion-resistant powder coat brown finish.
- Used to control flow on rough stock systems
- Smooth rolling and sliding operations offer the strength to handle the heaviest of stock
- Alleyway opening measures 3' wide
- Dimensions: 12" L x 42" W x 74" H
This super-duty unit is designed for the heaviest applications. This gate is 60" high, perfect for a 6’ tall arena, and has full saddle-welded square corners. A revolutionary laser cut brace technique provides a continuous and smooth interior surface for animal safety. The 3/4"- diameter, super-duty hinge pin on welded, swivel-collared hinge provides the heaviest attachment on the market. The Super-Duty Square Corner Gate comes with chain latch. Features a heavy-duty powder coat brown finish giving you protection like no other found in the industry.
- Dimensions: 16' L x 60" H
- 2 Braces
Our 7-Bar Heavy-Duty Standard Bull Gate is designed for light-to-medium confinement situations, as well as pasture and field entrances. This gate is built tough for tough situations and has been the favorite of farmers and herdsmen for years. 1-3/4" round tube made of high-tensile strength steel with superior continuous-welded saddle joints helps make this 50"-high gate so tough. This gate features vertical “Z” Braces and a superior E-Coat finish to ensure longer life in the field. Gates come with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain. Available in lengths from 4' to 20'. Available in red, blue, or green. NOTE: Not available in galvanized. All gates are 3â€ shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for light-to-medium confinement only. 18' and 20' gates have 3 hinges and 3 hinge pins.Learn More
This heavy-duty 50"-high gate features exterior side bracing and 2 x 4 8-gauge wire. E-Coated wire keeps horses and small livestock safely inside, allowing no catch points. Frame and braces are made from 1-3/4" tube that has been protected from the elements by E-Coat. It comes complete with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain. This gate features a superior E-Coat blue, gray, walnut brown, or black finish to ensure longer life in the field and is available in lengths from 4' to 16'.Learn More
This hand-made leather remote holder is classy looking and rugged. It will help protect your remotes from the elements of roping. With the open face custom design the roper will have easy access to either the single button or the multi-button remote. Heavy-duty clip will outlast the standard clip that comes on the original remote. This small investment will protect your remote and allow more productivity in the roping pen.
- Dimensions: 3-3/4" L x 2-3/4" W x 1-3/4" H