Utility Tube Gates & Galvanized
Tarter Bucking Chutes are durable as the day is long. Constructed of 8-gauge and 11-gauge materials the durability of this chute is virtually indestructible. Features spring-loaded lever latches and roller guides that are located at the bottom of each chute to create an easy open walkway from chute to chute. These roller latches allow the gate to open under any condition and provides maximum functionality providing a safer option. Tarter bucking chutes have strategically placed tie-down bars to allow better control of animals once “tied-In”. Gate panels are made from an indestructible material called “Rumber” and each gate is quick and exchangeable. More filler bars give you more spacing which allows better access to hooking cinches and flank straps. These chutes have attachments for sponsor ad billboards. This right hand version features 4 chutes. All chutes come equipped with a folding platform. Stairs and handrails are available but must be ordered separately. Each chute features a durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat brown finish.
- Dimensions: 423" L x 60" W x 90" H
- Double-wing cutter for planting or plowing up potatoes
- Attach a subsoiler point and easily break up hard, low ground where water accumulates
- Water drains after one pass
- Category I pin hookup and Category 0 spacing for sub-compact tractors (Cat. I pins included)
- Features a durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
- Dimensions: 27" W x 31" H
Our 7-Bar Heavy-Duty Standard Bull Gate is designed for light-to-medium confinement situations, as well as pasture and field entrances. This gate is built tough for tough situations and has been the favorite of farmers and herdsmen for years. 1-3/4" round tube made of high-tensile strength steel with superior continuous-welded saddle joints helps make this 50"-high gate so tough. This gate features vertical “Z” Braces and a superior E-Coat finish to ensure longer life in the field. Gates come with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain.Learn More
Our Galvanized Wire-filled Tube Gate is ideal for confinement of hogs, sheep, or any small animal. It is also recommended for use as an entry gate. 50" high with vertical pipe braces, this gate features 1-3/4" round high-tensile galvanized tubing with 6-gauge galvanized wire. It comes complete with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain.Learn More
When space is a factor, this rugged, economical crowding system fits the bill. Whether you are using it as part of a permanent or portable working corral, it provides a durable and versatile crowding system that helps reduce the labor needed for working cattle. This 90 degree sweep is reversible and can easily be expanded to grow with your herd requirements. This system is constructed with Premier Panels, our number one selling cattle panel. These panels feature J-legs to increase portability and help keep your panels from sinking into wet or boggy ground. The chain connectors increase the versatility and ease of assembly for this system, and the Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish will add years of life to your investment.
- Bow Gate Frame Height: 7’ (approximate height)
- Alley frame opening designed to connect to 25” wide alley
- OS-1 includes: 1- 10’ Premier Free Swing Bow Gate, 1- 10’ Premier Panel with Alley Frame, 1- Premier Radius Bar, and 2- 8’ Premier Curved Panels
- Premier Free Swing Bow Gate constructed from 1.9” OD Quadraform™ 16 gauge tubing with 1.050” OD single piece vertical stay, bow frame constructed from 2.375” OD 11 gauge tubing.
- Premier Panel with Alley Frame and Premier Curved Panels constructed from 16 gauge Quadraform™ tubing
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Grey
Our 6-Bar Extra Heavy-Duty Bull Gate is designed for feedlots, large herd containment, and heavy confinement situations with the quality, features, and strength you have come to expect from Tarter. This 52"-high gate features vertical “Z” Braces and 2" diameter round high-tensile strength steel tubing with continuous-welded saddle joints. A superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field. Gates come with (2) 3/4" x 12" hinge pins and heavy-duty welded chain latch.Learn More
The perfect gate between pastures and entries, our 1-3/4" rounded high-tensile strength tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints has the quality that has made Tarter the leader in farm gate products. 50" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this gate features a superior E-Coat finish to ensure longer life in the field.Learn More
Connector Posts are used for connecting Tarter arena equipment including, walk-thrus, panels and drive-thrus.
- Latch type: Male-Female-Female
- Dimensions: 8' Height