Utility Tube Gates & Galvanized
Our 6-Bar Economy Galvanized Tube Gate has the quality, features, and durable value you’ve come to expect from Tarter. This gate is perfect for placement at construction sites, for crowd control, or for fencing pastures, orchards, and gardens. 50" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this gate is made from 1-3/4" round high-tensile strength galvanized tubing with superior continuous welded saddle joints. Gates come with hinges, hinge pins and 22" snap chain.
Note: All gates are 3" shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for light confinement only. 18' and 20' gates have 3 hinges and 3 hinge pins.Learn More
This hand-made leather remote holder is classy looking and rugged. It will help protect your remotes from the elements of roping. With the open face custom design the roper will have easy access to either the single button or the multi-button remote. Heavy-duty clip will outlast the standard clip that comes on the original remote. This small investment will protect your remote and allow more productivity in the roping pen.
- Dimensions: 3-3/4" L x 2-3/4" W x 1-1/2" H
This Cattle Nose Bar is for Manual Cattlemaster Headgates only. Holds the cattle's head in a firm position for safer handling.
- Dimensions: 45" L x 5-1/2" H
This 34" tall panel comes in 16' lengths and is sold in bundles of 50 panels. Constructed of 4 gauge wire with 11 horizontal wires running the length of the panel, these units can be lined up with T-posts to form fencing panels or can be affixed to wooden posts with steeples.
- Dimensions: 16' L x 34" H
- Constructed of Cast Aluminum for ultimate efficiency and performance
- Thermostatically controlled to operate only when necessary
- Designed for multiple uses around home and farm
- Safe in plastic tanks
- Used in 25 gallon, buckets of all sizes, small animal drinkers, hog waterers, surface heater, and bird baths depending on unit model
- 250 watt unit with 6' cord
- Dimensions: 4" W x 7" L
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Attractive gate for driveways, pastures, or other non crowding applications.
- DO NOT USE IN CROWDING SITUATIONS.
- Lag bolt post attachment, chain latch
- Traditional "bed frame" design for price conscious customers.
- All gates are 5" shorter than stated length.
- Lag bolts & hinges included
- Number of Stays:
- Number Of Rails: 6
- Product prices may vary based on color.