Utility Tube Gates & Galvanized
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Attractive gate for driveways, pastures, or other non crowding applications.
- DO NOT USE IN CROWDING SITUATIONS.
- Lag bolt post attachment, chain latch
- Traditional "bed frame" design for price conscious customers.
- All gates are 5" shorter than stated length.
- Lag bolts & hinges included
- Number of Stays:
- Number Of Rails: 6
- Product prices may vary based on color.
The perfect gate between pastures and entries, our 1-3/4" rounded high-tensile strength tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints has the quality that has made Tarter the leader in farm gate products. 50" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this gate features a superior E-Coat finish to ensure longer life in the field.Learn More
Our 6-Bar Economy Galvanized Tube Gate has the quality, features, and durable value you’ve come to expect from Tarter. This gate is perfect for placement at construction sites, for crowd control, or for fencing pastures, orchards, and gardens. 50" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this gate is made from 1-3/4" round high-tensile strength galvanized tubing with superior continuous welded saddle joints. Gates come with hinges, hinge pins and 22" snap chain.
Note: All gates are 3" shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for light confinement only. 18' and 20' gates have 3 hinges and 3 hinge pins.Learn More
- Constructed of Cast Aluminum for ultimate efficiency and performance
- Thermostatically controlled to operate only when necessary
- Designed for multiple uses around home and farm
- Safe in plastic tanks
- Used in 25 gallon, buckets of all sizes, small animal drinkers, hog waterers, surface heater, and bird baths depending on unit model
- 250 watt unit with 6' cord
- Dimensions: 4" W x 7" L
This 50" tall panel comes in 16' lengths and is sold in bundles of 50 panels. Constructed of 4-gauge wire with 10 horizontal wires running the length of the panel, these units can be lined up with T-posts to form fencing panels or can be affixed to wooden posts with steeples.
- Dimensions: 16' L x 50" H