Wire Felled Gates
- Perfect for roping arenas and events
- Great for cattle handling setups
- Heavy-duty hookup for solid connections
- Comes in three different lengths and two heights for different arena needs
- Straight end posts with closed tops
- 1-3/4 inch 20-gauge steel
- 60" tall panels
- Use for rodeo arenas and other light confinement
- Heavy-duty pin connectors
- Heavy-duty corrosion-resist powder coat brown finish
Our 1-Piece Heavy-Duty Bunk Feeder is the industry leader in design and quality.
The replaceable bunk liner is formed in a single piece from 100% recycled materials with no seams or inserts and is built rugged to withstand abuse from small or large herds.
The welded frame is made from 1-3/4" diameter round tubular steel and the poly liner is held securely by rivets.
19" tall 34" wideLearn More
Our 6-Bar Extra Heavy-Duty Bull Gate is designed for feedlots, large herd containment, and heavy confinement situations with the quality, features, and strength you have come to expect from Tarter. This 52"-high gate features vertical “Z” Braces and 2" diameter round high-tensile strength steel tubing with continuous-welded saddle joints. A superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field. Gates come with (2) 3/4" x 12" hinge pins and heavy-duty welded chainlatch.
NOTE: All 2" gates are 2-1/2" shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for heavy confinement.
- Dimensions: 12' L x 52" H
- 2 Braces
- Our Middle Buster is designed with a 15" double-wing cutting blade for single rows and is handy for planting or plowing up potatoes.
- Rated for tractors less than 50 horsepower.
- Category I pins are included with purchase.
- This product features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat gray.
- Measures 38.5 H x 31" Overall Width x 19" Blade width x 11" Blade Length