- Nylon and neoprene straight cinch
- Shock absorbing neoprene cover that is easy to clean, withstands the elements and moves with he horse
- Dees for tie down and back cinch attachment
- Stainless steel hardware
- Clear hubs for easy viewing of flashback
- Metal insert increases needle strength for animal health applications
- Tri-beveled, anti-coring tips are computer-ground for consistent sharpness
- Anti-friction coating for minimal penetration resistance and animal discomfort
- Stainless steel cannula
- Sterile, nonpyrogenic, autoclavable components
- Tamper evident cartridges are safe, convenient, easily disposed of and transportable
- Lot number is printed on each cartridge for easy tracking
- ISO color-coded cartridges for easy gauge identification
This chute offers the same great features as the Electric Chute with Remote Headgate and Tailgate but adds an additional feature that is unique to the roping industry. Our air-operated pusher bar holds the steer in the ready position at the push of a button. No more standing in the chute, no more steers backing up. With the push of a button, from the provided wireless remote or the on-board manual buttons, you can control the steer from horseback. Once the chute has released the steer the pusher bar returns to its original state out of the way for the next steer. This chute can be controlled by manual lever release, on-board push button release, or from horseback with the 4-button remote. A day at the roping pen isn’t an all day process now because with or without help, roping will be accomplished in an easy and efficient way.
- Quiet front and rear operation gates
- Our unique slanted front headgate
- Coordinated front and rear door closing, which prevents any accidental animal loss
- Sure-stop opening mechanism prevents any door bounce back on release
- No outboard springs on the doors to interfere with people, animals, or chute operation
- Doors will open easily no matter how much pressure is applied to them
- All doors and gates can be easily operated from horseback
- Faster cycle times than any chute on the market
- Front gate has extra clearance at the bottom to keep doors out of the dirt and mud
- Rear doors feature top float and extra ground clearance to keep out of the dirt and mud and provide gliding action
- All-in-one fully protected, hidden spring latches, and electronic modules
- Dimensions: 93" L 38" W x 65" H
- Brown finish
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Excellent feeder for multiple livestock use
- Replacement liners available
- Galvanized then Powder Coated
- Liner Depth: 9"
- Poly liner has 22 1/2" inside width.
- Product prices may vary based on color
- Length: 60"
- Width: 32"
- Height: 18"
- Weight: 31 lbs
Y-Tex All American® ear tags use an advanced polyurethane formulation for a softer, more flexible tag. Special ultraviolet light inhibitors stop fading for superior hot stamped or inked imprint life. The long, ribbed neck prevents breakage and allows greater tag visibility.
- Medium (3 Star) for cows tag dimensions: 2-1/2" W x 3-7/8" H
11oz aerosol can Spray on before entering the show ring for the final bloom.
The fantastic “LITE OIL” with a pleasant scent. Will freshen up the hair. Less greasy with all the shine. Spray on before entering the show ring for the Final Bloom. Requires no washing out. Use a light coat of Final Bloom to adhere grit to wheel when sharpening blades. (Aerosols MAY ONLY BE SHIPPED UPSGROUND.)Learn More
$1,075.97Five of the No. 0701 Grow Off Pens make up the Battery. When used in a battery only one set of lids is supplied. The Grow Off and Holding pens are stacked and bolted together on a brooder base, which has ball bearing swivel casters for easy moving of the battery. (Same as GQF Poultry Battery Brooder but without the expense of heating elements and thermostats.) Overall Dimensions: 38'' Wide, 42'' front to back, and 65'' high. 0540 pictured. Item No. 0705 does not include thermostats or heaters. Learn More
A headstall with a simple, streamlined design that looks great on any horse! Made from single-ply 3/4" golden brown harness leather, this headstall has a single cheek cart buckle adjustment. Brown latigo leather ties accent bit ends. Nickel plated hardware. Horse size.Learn More
- TREE: Fiberglass
- BARS: Semi Quarter
- HORN: 3”
- CANTLE: 2 1/2”
- SWELL: 11”
- GULLET: 7”
- RIGGING: Heavy Dee
- SKIRT: 21” x 21 1/2”
- WEIGHT: 14 lbs.
- Blevins style quick change buckles
- Neoprene in skirts
- Mohawk Brown and Shoshone Black.
- Size: 13"
- Color: Mohawk Brown