Used to give oral medicine to pets or livestock.Learn More
Regular Price: $21.99
Special Price: $17.99
Little giant galvanized waterers are constructed of heavy gauge galvanized steel and are available in four different sizes. Edges are rolled for safety and feature arched inner handles for added strength. Copper spring and neoprene seal produce a positive water shut-off. Seams are constructed and tested to prevent leaks. Double wall founts also feature a locking pin.
12.25 diameter by 10.75 high, holds 2 gallons.Learn More
Some horses grazing short pastures end up consuming significant quantities of sand and dirt. To help them eliminate it efficiently – and avoid the discomfort associated with sand colic – Formula 707 Psyllium Pellets are made from psyllium seed husks. For monthly maintenance, give horses 2 oz. daily for three consecutive days.
- Administer for just three days once a month to promote healthy digestion
- Use to avoid the discomfort associated with sand colic
*****NOTE: IMAGE SHOWN IS OF 12 LB. TUB. ITEM BEING SOLD IS A 25 LB. TUB.*****Learn More
- Fits Wahl KM-2, Switchblade, and Storm Clippers
- Cuts 2.5 x's faster
- Cut length 6mm (15/64
- New ultimate blade line has silky, shiny finish
- New distinctive Black Chrome finish has been added for superior rust protection
- Built-in leveling adjustment bolt at the bottom hinge and 3/4" x 12" all-thread J-bolt mounting hardware.
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- All gates are 5" shorter than stated length. Actual measurements are show in Specifications.
- Length: 43"
- Width: 2"
- Height: 30"
Regular Price: $44.97
Special Price: $27.99
The AirFlex Cinch offers the ultimate in cinch design! With the perfect combination of breathability, comfort and performance, the AirFlex Cinch is constructed from white cool flex foam that will not absorb heat like traditional black neoprene. This patented, state-of-the-art performance cinch features a unique airflow channel design that helps prevent heat from being trapped and maximizes air circulation. From cutting a cow to trail riding, riders of all types will appreciate this cinch's design. Plus, this cinch is easy to clean by simply hosing off after each ride. Padded flex edges move with your horse for extra cushioning and enhanced performance. Non-rust stainless steel hardware. U.S. Patents #6,993,893 and #7,340,873.Learn More
Regular Price: $34.97
Special Price: $19.99
- White rayon cinches feature an extra width needed when roping
- Dees for tie down and back cinch attachment
- Brown center accents and strap leather reinforcements embosses with Weaver Leather logo
- Nickle plated hardware