This single-ply 5/8" headstall is constructed from durable, weather resistant Hermann Oak® russet harness leather for dependable service. Features a doubled and stitched browband and double cheek adjustments for a great fit. Non-rust solid brass hardware (including the snap bit ends). Horse size.Learn More
These syringes can be used to give oral medicine to dogs, cats, or livestock.Learn More
This saddle was designed to fit the draft horse trail rider. Built on a 5 year guaranteed tree.
- Hand tooled border
- Padded leather seat
- Neoprene in skirts
- Laced stirrups
- Clip & Ds for attachments
- Back crupper D ring
- Back cinch
- Saddle strings
- Blevins style quick change buckles
- TREE: 5 year
- HORN: 3 1/4 H
- CANTLE: 5/Pencil Roll
- SWELL: 14
- RIGGING: In-Skirt
- WEIGHT: 26 lbs.
- GULLET: 8 1/2
- COLOR: Brown
- SIZE: 15.5"
The Horizons Collection features great basic tack perfect for everyday riding. This 5/8" durable, weather resistant harness leather curb features nickel plated hardware.Learn More
This brown nylon training fork quickly attaches to the breast collar or girth with a scissor snap end. Features 1-3/4" rings for rein attachment. Durable nickel plated hardware. Measures 1" x 48"Learn More
Weaver Leather Original Adjustable Chin and Throat Snap Halter, 1" Large Horse or 2-Year-Old Draft - Black 35-7036-BK$24.97
This is the same quality-made, original Weaver halter you've come to know and love! With top quality nylon construction, heat-sealed oblong buckle holes, box-stitching at stress points and true-to-fit-sizing, this will be your go-to halter. This 1" halter features a convenient, adjustable design, a comfortable rolled throat and brass plated hardware (except looped-on throat snap is non-rust solid brass). Large horse or 2-year-old draft sizeLearn More
A run is a safe area for your chickens to spend time in, it’s great to let your chickens out and allow them to be free range, but for when you are out you need to protect your birds from predators.
Our optional runs are made from plastic coated, welded steel mesh, and give your birds plenty of space to move around and forage. Our steel mesh is welded at every joint; not twisted like some inferior products. Each run has an easy-access door at the front and fix onto the coops with our quick-release clips. Our runs are very substantial and weighty, for additional security they can also be pegged to the ground using tent pegs or similar fastenings. The Winscombe run is 35" tall at the ridge x 40" wide x 69" long. Plenty of space for happy hens!Learn More
- 1.66" O.D. Quadraform 16 gauge tubing
- Chain connectors around oval end frames maximize tight Priefert "Horse Safe" connections.
- Chain connectors offer increased versatility and safety by eliminating foot traps.
- Common uses include: crowding pens, round pens, arenas, paddocks, and stalls
- Connects to any other brand of panel with no special connectors or wire needed.
- Easier to set up on uneven ground
- Eliminates the need for special connectors at 3 and 4 way unions.
- Fishhook top corners for added safety
- GREAT FOR CROWDING SITUATIONS
- Horizontal Rails made from Priefert's unique 16 gauge Quadraform(TM) tubing give extra strength.
- Ideal for confinement of uncooperative animals
- J-Legs increase portability & keep panel on top of ground in wet or boggy conditions.
- POWDER COATED with architectural grade powder containing UV inhibitors.
- Single-piece vertical stay through drilled horizontal rails for extra strength.