The Lister Laser II Sheep Shearing machine is ideal for shearing and blocking sheep. Designed with a powerful motor and ventilated head system, the Laser II offers unrivalled performance when it comes to efficiently removing wool and hair fibres under heavy load. The Laser II Shear also has an interchangeable head option enabling transformation from sheep head to hair head (hair head sold separately). Replacement cutter & comb set: #228-13700 Country Range – Countryman (1 Countryman Comb, 2 Claw Cutters).Learn More
$34.95100 ft. coil, 1/4” inner diameter. This Nylon Reinforced Hose may be used on normal or low pressure watering systems. Generally intended for use with item 0341 & auto water troughs. Not supplied with fittings. Color - Red. Learn More
Regular Price: $14.97
Special Price: $1.53
This riding whip has a 30" shaft, a 6" popper and comes with a black shaft. The PVC handle offers great grip and comfort.Learn More
When Tarter designers set out to make the best and most versatile system on the market, they started with several clear objectives. Make it rugged, make it versatile, make it easy to assemble and use, make it affordable, and make it work every single time. The result? An alley and sweep system like no other on the market.
- Everything fits the way it is supposed to. Nothing is missing. Nothing is broken. That’s why we can guarantee smooth assembly and operation each and every time.
- No tools required, unless sweep gate latch is reversed. Assembly is simple. The complete unit can be set up in 6 different configurations, putting the controls where you want them, in less than an hour
- Each tub has 3 full bows to hold the sweep tub in place – this means no shifting or moving of any tub panels regardless of the load.
- A fully adjustable alleyway on all units allows working animals of any size. These are versatile systems, designed for a wide range of species, sizes, and ages. The alleyway rolls on a smooth but tough roller system. Large alley adjustment handles make adjustment easy in 3" increments from 13" to 31". Interchangeable first bow at chute connection points make for clean and easy connections to either the Cattlemaster or Cattleman Chutes.
- Value pricing offers a heavyduty system at a lightweight price. All sweep and alley systems are 14-gauge or heavier. The 7-bar design on both the open and sheeted unit is heavier and more rigid than any on the market. You simply get more cattle-handling capacity, versatility, and simplicity for a good deal less money. The durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish will still be bright and rust-free long after dip-painted models are covered in rust. Expect these heavy-duty, rugged units to be your working partners for a long, long time.
- Units ship complete on a single pallet that includes all components and easy-touse, picture-based assembly instructions. This means easy shipping to the store and easy transport to the farm after purchase.
**********SQUEEZE CHUTE NOT INCLUDED**********Learn More
During an intense performance your horse’s 20-pound heart will pump blood at the rate of five quarts per second. Its heart rate may rise above 250 beats per minute and its systolic blood pressure can exceed 300 mmHg.
These numbers are all considered normal for an all-out competition, but they don’t come without a price. While the heart and the veins and arteries that ferry blood throughout the body are able to withstand this degree of punishment, the fragile capillaries responsible for oxygen/CO2 exchange within the lungs can often become stressed beyond the bursting point. Whenever this occurs, the horse suffers—breathing is compromised, lung tissue becomes scarred and performance drops off.
Formula 707 RespiratoryMx Training and Event Formulas were specifically developed to support and maintain your horse’s natural defenses against the ravages of intense competition while avoiding harmful side effects. These products contain no drugs, chemicals or artificial ingredients of any kind. They’re a synergistic pair of proprietary herbal formulas, both in a highly palatable flaxseed-meal base. Provide just two ounces per day of the Training Formula between competitions, then two ounces per day of the Event Formula, beginning two days prior to a competition.
There is simply no better way to maintain the integrity of your horse’s cardiovascular system when his competitive edge—and your next paycheck—are on the line.Learn More
- Repels and kills house flies, stable flies, face flies and horn flies from sensitive areas of the face and head of horses and ponies
- Apply around animal's nose, eyes, ears, mouth and also around wounds and other surface lesions
- Works hours at a time
- Botanically-derived pyrethrin formula keeps flies off - kills them on contact
- Never dries out so it lasts and lasts
- Easy-to-grip plastic 2 oz. roll-on bottle
- Kills mosquitoes and other listed nuisance insects
- Kills aphids, whiteflies, mealybugs, mosquitoes, red spider mites and scales.
- Can be used on ornamentals, roses, flowers, shrubs, trees, fruits, citrus, vegetables, and around home foundations.
- Easy to apply with Ortho® Dial 'N Spray® or tank sprayer.
From the original King Series.
- TREE: Rawhide Covered
- BARS: Full Quarter
- HORN: 3"
- SWELL: 13"
- GULLET: 7 1/2"
- CANTLE: 4"
- SKIRT: 25" x 26"
- RIGGING: In Skirt
- WEIGHT: 22lbs
- Blevins style quick change buckles
- Neoprene in skirts
- Size: 15"
- Color: Light Oil
Regular Price: $18.97
Special Price: $7.19
This premium polypropylene lead has a soft, broken-in feel you'll love! Features a non-rust solid brass 225 snap. Measures 5/8" x 10'.Learn More