When your dog has a open wound, infection, or hot spot, Vetericyn should be the product of choice to accelerate healing. With a formula based on FDA-cleared Microcyn®, it is recommended by veterinarians to clean wounds, treat infections, and heal hot spots. Works quickly by increasing the oxygen content at the wound site within 30 seconds and maintains that oxygen for up to 36 hours. This increase in oxygen along with the reduction of infection accelerates healing times and acts as a one-step cleanser and dressing. Eliminates the need for multiple products.Learn More
- Works on contact and through ingestion.
- Sevin is non-systemic, which means it does not penetrate plant tissue.
- Stays on the outside.
- After controlling the targeted pest, Sevin is easily broken down in the environment.
- Sevin is one of the most effective and recommended insecticides to use for control of damaging Japanese beetles
- Sevin is also very effective in the control of ticks that transmit Lyme disease.
- Sevin can be used throughout the growing season, right up to harvest.
$25.99Equitrol II is a highly palatable additive to prevent the development of stable flies and house flies in the manure of treated horses. Equitrol II includes LarvaStop which breaks the fly life cycle by preventing the formation of fly larvae's exoskeletons when they molt (resulting in their death). Equitrol II contains no organophosphates and can be used as part of an integrated pest management program. Reduced risk pesticide
By adding Equitrol® II pellets to your horse’s feed, you are helping to prevent the development of stable and house fly larvae in the manure of your treated horse
· 97 – 100% effective for inhibiting the development of adult house flies and stable flies in manure of treated horses
· Highly palatable feed should be started early in the spring before flies begin to appear and continued throughout the summer and into the fall until cold weather restricts fly activityLearn More
- Bars: Semi Quarter
- Horn: 2”
- Swell: 10"
- Gullet: 6"
- Skirt: 22” x 22 1/2”
- Rigging: In Skirt
- Weight: 17 lbs
- Blevins style quick change buckles.
- Neoprene in skirts.
- Light oil and light chestnut.
- SIZE: 12"
- COLOR: Light Chestnut
Premium feed supplement for beef calves, dairy calves, pigs, lambs, goats, rabbits, poultry and horses. It is specially designed to be fed to achieve ideal show weight, support skin and hair health and assist in reaching optimum muscle shape and development. Also, it is designed for situations where feed restrictions may be needed to achieve the ideal show weight.
- Show Calves: Supplement SM calf diet with 1-3 lbs /head/day from at least 30 days prior to and until show date. Sheen can be used at any time feed restriction may be needed to achieve the ideal show weight.
- Show Pigs: Supplement SM diet with 1-2 lbs/ head /day from at least 21 days prior to and until show date. Sheen can be used at any time feed restriction may needed to achieve the ideal show weight.
- Show Lambs and Goats: Supplement SM diet with .25lb/ head/day from at least 21 days prior to and until show date. Sheen can be used at any time feed restriction may needed to achieve the ideal show weight.
- Show Rabbits: Supplement diet with Sheen by feeding 0.5 to 0.75 oz /head/day from 21 days prior to and until show date.
- Show Poultry: Supplement diet with Sheen by feeding chickens, turkeys, game birds or other poultry approximately 5 to 10% of daily diet from 21 days prior to and until show date.
- Dairy Show Calves: Supplement free choice from the 1st day of life until a max of 3 lbs is consumed daily by calf.
- Foals: Start anytime after 1st week of age with small feeding- less than .25 lbs daily. Gradually increase to 1lb daily and continue to feed at this rate for 1 year.
- Broodmares: Feed 1-1.5 lbs daily during the last trimester and continue this level until foal is weaned.
- Stallion: Feed 1 lb daily.
- Performance Horses: Feed .5-2 lbs daily during periods of heavy exercise.
- Note: A 1 cup measure will hold approximately .25 lbs of SM Sheen. A 1lb coffee can will hold approximately 1.5lbs of SM Sheen.
- Crude Protein -- 28%
- Lysine -- 1.60%
- Methionine -- 0.38%
- Fat -- 4.50%
- Fiber -- (Min. - 1.00%) (Max. - 3.00%)
- Calcium -- (Min. - 1.10%) (Max. - 1.60%)
- Phosphorus -- 0.75%
- Salt -- (Min. - 0.50%) (Max. - 1.00%)
- Sodium -- (Min. - 0.30%) (Max. - .60%)
- Potassium -- 1.00%
- Linoleic Acid -- 1.50%
- Copper -- (Min. - 10 PPM) (Max. - 20 PPM)
- Selenium -- .30 PPM
- Zinc -- 150 PPM
- Vitamin A -- 35,000 IU/Lb
- Vitamin D -- 5,000 IU/LB
- Vitamin E --500 IU/LB
Features & Benefits:
- Dietary Protein: 28% crude protein supports the desired muscle mass of show animals.
- Innovative Ingredients: Support skin, hair health and help to achieve ideal show weight with key ingredients for restricted diets to aid in enhancing muscle shape and bloom. Key ingredients include whey, oats, wheat germ oil, and linseed oil.
- Show Micronutrients: Support skin, hair health in show animals with select micronutrients, including amino acids, vitamin E, minerals like potassium and others. Scientifically formulated to make a difference in show animals.
Your horse- always ready to work and eager to please, a steadfast and faithful companion who gives so much, yet asks for little in return. As a rider, you understand that small acts of kindness and daily interaction tell your horse more than words ever can. Manna Pro understands this too and has developed a line of wholesome treats that will help you show how much you care. Tasty and bite-sized, Peppermint Flavored Nuggets are the perfect way to provide a nutritious reward after a ride or competition, or to simply share a special moment with a good and trusted friend.
- Designed to provide a nutritional treat or reward for horses
- Make a great training aid.
- Bite-Size Nuggets will not imbalance the normal ration.
- Feed up to 2 pounds per head per day.
- Do not over feed or offer free choice
Wheat Middlings, Soybean Hulls (15%), Linseed Meal, Hominy Feed, Cane Molasses, Feeding Oatmeal, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Soybean Meal, Sunflower Meal, Dried Whey, Corn, Fenugreek Seed, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Hydroxide, Salt, Magnesium Oxide, Potassium Chloride, Iron Oxide, Ferrous Carbonate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Cobalt Carbonate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Choline Chloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Calcium Propionate (a preservative).Learn More
This 18" wide tail gate uses the pin system to connect onto the end of your calf alley panels. The calf alley tailgate prevents aggressive calves from jumping out of the calf alley when the calf table is down. The tailgate locks shut with the provided chain.Learn More
For vaccination of healthy cattle as an aid in the prevention of disease caused by bovine rhinotracheitis, bovine virus diarrhea, bovine parainfluenza-3 and bovine respiratory syncytial virus. This product aids in the prevention of persistent BVD Type I and Type II infection of the fetal calf when it is used subcutaneously in the cow or heifer 30 to 60 days pre-breeding.
DOSE: Aseptically rehydrate with the accompanying diluent. Cattle, inject one 2 mL dose subcutaneously or intramuscularly using aseptic technique. Annual revaccination is recommended. Protect animals from exposure for at least 14 days after vaccination. Calves vaccinated under 6 months of age should be revaccinated at 6 months of age.
CAUTION: Store in the dark at 2° to 7°C (35° to 45°F). AVOID FREEZING. SHAKE WELL. Use entire contents when first opened. DO NOT USE IN PREGNANT COWS OR IN CALVES NURSING PREGNANT COWS. A small percentage of animals may show transient mild injection site swelling. Do not vaccinate within 21 days before slaughter. Burn container and all unused contents. In case of anaphylactoid reaction, administer epinephrine.