From the original Silver Royal. Built on a 5 year guaranteed rawhide covered tree.
- TREE: Rawhide Covered
- BARS: Full Quarter
- HORN: 2 1/4"
- SWELL: 13"
- GULLET: 6 1/2"
- CANTLE: 4"
- SKIRT: 25" x 26"
- RIGGING: In Skirt
- WEIGHT: 23 lbs
- Blevins style quick change buckles
- Neoprene in skirts
- COLOR: Light Oil
- SIZE: 14"
- 1.66" O.D. Quadraform 16 gauge tubing
- Chain connectors around oval end frames maximize tight Priefert "Horse Safe" connections.
- Chain connectors offer increased versatility and safety by eliminating foot traps.
- Common uses include: crowding pens, round pens, arenas, paddocks, and stalls
- Connects to any other brand of panel with no special connectors or wire needed.
- Easier to set up on uneven ground
- Eliminates the need for special connectors at 3 and 4 way unions.
- Fishhook top corners for added safety
- GREAT FOR CROWDING SITUATIONS
- Horizontal Rails made from Priefert's unique 16 gauge Quadraform(TM) tubing give extra strength.
- Ideal for confinement of uncooperative animals
- J-Legs increase portability & keep panel on top of ground in wet or boggy conditions.
- POWDER COATED with architectural grade powder containing UV inhibitors.
- Single-piece vertical stay through drilled horizontal rails for extra strength.
Lactating cow mastitis treatment.For udder instillations in lactating cattle only.Penicillin G Procaine In Sesame Oil.Masti-clear Syringe 10 Milliliter. Pack of 12. - Ship Weight: 3.56 lbs.Learn More
Terramycin Scour Tablets Contains oxytetracycline for the control and treatment of scours and shipping fever in beef and dairy calves. Dosage is one tablet per 100 lbs. twice a day.Learn More
A solid brass 5015 square scissor snap in a 3/4" size. Overall length is 2-5/8".Learn More
Pricing Varies By Region. Please Contact Your Local Store for Pricing.
Triumph® Horse Feeds are specially formulated to give your horse the nutrition it requires under a broad range of conditions. Triumph® 12% Horse Feeds are regionally available in pelleted or sweet feed versions, and are designed to be fed to mares, breeding, maintenance and performance horses.
- Crude Protein, min. 12.0%
- Lysine, min. 0.55%
- Crude Fat, min. 6.0%
- Crude Fiber, max. 12.0%
- Calcium, min. - max.: 0.7 - 1.2%%
- Phosphorus, min.: 0.5%
- Copper, min.: 40 ppm
- Zinc, min.: 160 ppm
- Selenium, min.: 0.6 ppm
- Vitamin A, min.: 3,000 IU/lb
- Vitamin D, min.: 300 IU/lb
- itamin E, min.: 40 IU/lb
- Biotin, min.: 0.3 mg.lb
Divide feed into equal feedings and feed at least twice daily at approximately the same time each day.
Reduce intake during periods of reduced exercise.
When changing from other feeds, make the change gradually over a period of one week.
- Fresh clean water should be available at all times. Horses that have been exercised should be cooled out and re-hydrated properly before being fed and before having access to unlimited water.
- Salt should be available free-choice.