- Bars: Semi Quarter
- Horn: 2”
- Swell: 10"
- Gullet: 6"
- Skirt: 22” x 22 1/2”
- Rigging: In Skirt
- Weight: 17 lbs
- Blevins style quick change buckles.
- Neoprene in skirts.
- Light oil and light chestnut.
- SIZE: 12"
- COLOR: Light Chestnut
A solid brass 017 flat swivel snap in a 3/4" size.Learn More
Available in Florida Location Only
Complete nutrition for all rabbits.
- Convenient, complete feed eliminates need for supplementation
- Includes balanced amino acids, protein, vitamins and minerals rabbits need to thrive
- Recommended for all rabbits and all life stages
- Yucca extract reduces odors and improves feed palatability
- Firm pellets reduce dust and waste
- 50 lb. bag
The Original...Still the Best! For Removal And Control Of Mature Gastrointestinal Nematode Infections Of Goats Including Haemonchus Contortus, Ostertagia (Teladorsagia) Circumcincta And Trichostrongylus Axei.
- Can be safely fed to all classes of goats, including meat & dairy goats – even pregnant and lactating does.
- Conveniently fed as a top dress, eliminating the work and stress of shots and drenches.
- Unlike its imitators, Positive Pellet delivers its active ingredient (Rumatel) in a complete, balanced feed.
- Positive Pellet is a source of essential vitamins and minerals.
- Goats on Positive Pellet don't miss any of the essential nutrients in the daily diet.
- Positive Pellet minimizes the stress associated with deworming!
- Feed monthly for year-round protection.
- Kills The 3 Major Gastrointestinal Parasites Most Frequently Found In Goats.
- Feed Positive Pellet Goat Dewormer at the rate of 1 lb per 100 lbs of body weight as a single feeding.
- To ensure consumption within 6 - 8 hours, the normal ration can be removed for up to 12 hours before feeding the Positive Pellet Goat Dewormer.
- Always provide enough bunk space for all goats to eat at one time.
- Repeat the above treatment within 3 - 4 weeks for broader worm removal and control.
- Times and conditions of greatest worm exposure and stress include the grazing season, young goats, 30 days pre-breeding and the last 30 days of gestation.
- Positive Pellet Goat Dewormer may be fed at the recommended rate one day each month for effective worm control and to assist in breaking the worm cycle.
$2,632.97Powder River System 2000 16' Single Gate Center Feed Tub 007-50840 Learn More
For vaccination of healthy cattle as an aid in the prevention of disease caused by bovine rhinotracheitis, bovine virus diarrhea, bovine parainfluenza-3 and bovine respiratory syncytial virus. This product aids in the prevention of persistent BVD Type I and Type II infection of the fetal calf when it is used subcutaneously in the cow or heifer 30 to 60 days pre-breeding.
DOSE: Aseptically rehydrate with the accompanying diluent. Cattle, inject one 2 mL dose subcutaneously or intramuscularly using aseptic technique. Annual revaccination is recommended. Protect animals from exposure for at least 14 days after vaccination. Calves vaccinated under 6 months of age should be revaccinated at 6 months of age.
CAUTION: Store in the dark at 2° to 7°C (35° to 45°F). AVOID FREEZING. SHAKE WELL. Use entire contents when first opened. DO NOT USE IN PREGNANT COWS OR IN CALVES NURSING PREGNANT COWS. A small percentage of animals may show transient mild injection site swelling. Do not vaccinate within 21 days before slaughter. Burn container and all unused contents. In case of anaphylactoid reaction, administer epinephrine.
$10.99Corona Ointment provides a favorable environment for the rapid healing of cuts, abrasion, sores, etc., with minimal scaring. Clinical tests, conducted at leading veterinary college, have demonstrated Corona's effectiveness in the healing of minor wounds. Corona Multi-Purpose ointment contains 30% Lanolin. Lanolin, the natural, protective oil of wool, has unique characteristics that make it a superior base for fine skin and pharmaceutical creams. Lanolin's ability to attract moisture and allow it to be fully absorbed by the skin makes it the best foundation available for skin, hair, and hoof care products.
Directions: For Minor Wounds: Clean the area and apply a thick coat at least once daily. Repeat as needed.
- Multi-purpose formula
- Same fourmula Since 1906
- For cuts, sores, chapping, scrapes & dry skin
- With 30% lanolin
- keeps affected areas soft and supple
Inactive Ingredients: Beeswax (yellow wax), Disodium EDTA, Frangrance, Lanolin Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Oxyquinoline, Petrolatum, Purified Water, Sodium Borate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate.