The Tarter 2-Piece Heavy-Duty Slant-Bar Hay Feeder has long been a favorite of the serious cattleman. This feeder is 8' in diameter, 45" high, features 1-7/8" flat oval rails, and 1-1/2" round slats. These slats are welded on the outside for extra strength. It also features a super-duty round end post brace with 3 bolt connections for superior strength and rock-solid assembly.Learn More
- Inject one 2 ml. Dose intramuscularly or subcutaneously. Repeat in 14 to 28 days.
- This product is shipped separately with special care and freight policy.
- Vaccines need to be cold packed and handled with care to avoid any significant time outside refrigeration.Learn More
- Clear hubs for easy viewing of flashback
- Metal insert increases needle strength for animal health applications
- Tri-beveled, anti-coring tips are computer-ground for consistent sharpness
- Anti-friction coating for minimal penetration resistance and animal discomfort
- Stainless steel cannula
- Sterile, nonpyrogenic, autoclavable components
- Tamper evident cartridges are safe, convenient, easily disposed of and transportable
- Lot number is printed on each cartridge for easy tracking
- ISO color-coded cartridges for easy gauge identification
Regular Price: $13.87
Special Price: $2.39
Conveniently packed in a resealable bag to prevent spills, these plain solid brass Chicago screws are great to keep on hand. Contains six screws (three with 1/4" posts and three with 3/8" posts).Learn More
- Built-in leveling adjustment bolt at the bottom hinge and 3/4" x 12" all-thread J-bolt mounting hardware.
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- All gates are 5" shorter than stated length. Actual measurements are show in Specifications.
- Length: 43"
- Width: 2"
- Height: 30"
Powder River 6 Rail Rancher Cattle Gates are 60" high with two sturdy 12" treaded bolt hinges and chain latch. The Rancher cattle gates can be hung on wood or steel posts. The 6 Rail Rancher Cattle Gates are 16 gauge, 2" tubing.
- 2", 16 gauge construction.
- 12" threaded bolt hinge.
- 6 rails
- Powder River green powder coat finish.
- 14 gauge vertical stays
- 100 Gallon
- 25"H x 31"W x 52"L
- Durable Structural Foam
- Single Piece Seamless Construction
- Engineered To Withstand Cold Weather
- High Winds & Ill-Tempered Animals, Rustproof, Dent, Crack & Corrosion Resistant Even When Frozen Solid
- Heavy Duty Reinforced Underside Ribs
- Caged Heaters & Float Valve Systems Are Accepted
- Drinker's Wide
- 1.5" Over-sized Drain Plug
- Use For Small Animal Dipping, Disinfecting & Washing
- Duramold Construction For Rugged Farm Tough Applications
- Large Plastic Drain Is Easy To Open & Use.