When you have livestock, there are so many items that you need just to care for them. They need proper food and feeding equipment. When they are sick, they need the proper medicine. Even when they aren't sick, you need to provide preventative medicine. Animals also need proper housing. There is just so much to think about. That is why our livestock category is so comprehensive.
Let's say you have rabbits. You will need the proper style cage, a drop pan to put at the bottom and bedding so your rabbits are safely housed. The last thing you want is a loose rabbit. There is too much danger out there for them to be running free. You'll also need the proper supplies to feed them, like hay and pellet food.
What if rabbits aren't your thing? How about if you are more into bees? Well, we can help you with that, too. We have frames and boxes. There are also entrance reducers and queen excluders, if you need them.
It really doesn't matter what type of livestock you have, from bees and rabbits to cows and chickens and even dogs and potbellied pigs, we have something for them all. This category offers a range of items that you will need to properly care for any animal you have.
- New confort rubber grip fits perfectly into any size hand!
- New Patent Pending ergonomic and stylish design is easier to grip and use!
- Gently detangle the mane and tail with the new Mane and tail brush.
- Plastic bristles are durable yet gentle enough for your horse's comfort!
The System 2000 is the most advanced cattle working system available. It is fully integrated allowing changes, additions and modifications at any time. New parts fit seamlessly with existing systems, without compromising efficiency and strength.
The Powder River 25' Straight Rancher Includes:
- Classic 30' Tub
- 25' Half-sheeted Alley (which has a System 2000 Alley Roll Gate and a set of cut-out gates)
- XL Manual RH Exit Chute
- Most advanced cattle working system available - less labor and exceptionally safe.
- Full integrated - easy to add on to.
- Dual gate center feed tub allows cattle to flow naturally.
- Can be designed to fit almost anywhere.
Great basic spur straps perform as well as they look. Constructed from refined rich brown bridle leather, these spur straps feature durable nickel plated buckles. Ladies' size. Fits youth sizes too!Learn More
- Clear hubs for easy viewing of flashback
- Metal insert increases needle strength for animal health applications
- Tri-beveled, anti-coring tips are computer-ground for consistent sharpness
- Anti-friction coating for minimal penetration resistance and animal discomfort
- Stainless steel cannula
- Sterile, nonpyrogenic, autoclavable components
- Tamper evident cartridges are safe, convenient, easily disposed of and transportable
- Lot number is printed on each cartridge for easy tracking
- ISO color-coded cartridges for easy gauge identification
The Q36 Solar Powered Front Release Roping Chute is a state-of-the-art unit that requires no electrical cords or air lines, just the sun! The solar panel is attached to the top of the compact release box, and utilizes the latest patented, high frequency Pulse technology. Virtually indestructible and highly efficient, the solar panel is also weather proof. The Q36 is also equipped with a battery backup that will allow it to operate in the event that there is no sunlight to recharge the unit. A single button remote control is used to automatically open the chute’s front release gate.
The Priefert name has become synonymous with today’s roping industry. Priefert Roping Chutes and accessories are the number one choice of professional ropers and top organizations. The innovation behind every Priefert Roping Chute combined with their legendary durability, has changed the look and feel of the growing roping industry. Our chutes are the Official Chute of the PRCA, the National Finals Rodeo, the USTRC, the Priefert World Series of Team Roping, the NTRL, the George Strait Team Roping Classic, the BFI, and many more major roping organizations and events, making Priefert the chute of choice when big money is on the line!
- Overall Height: 63”
- Overall Width: 36”
- Inside Width at Top: 30”
- Inside Width at Bottom: 14”
- Overall Length: 86”
- Weight: 485 lbs (All weights approximate)
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Priefert Blue
This great saddle is built on a full quarter horse rawhide covered fiberglass tree. Features: Floral and serpentine tooling with roughout jockey and bottom skirt, neoprene in skirts for comfort, blevins style buckles, silver conchos, padded rawhide laced stirrups, nylon lined stirrup leathers and saddle strings.
- Tree: Rawhide Covered
- Bars: Full Quarter
- Horn: 3
- Swell: 14
- Gullet: 8 1/2
- Cantle: 3" Cheyenne Roll
- Skirt: 28 1/2" x 28 1/2
- Rigging: Heavy Double D
- Weight: 30 lbs
- COLOR: Medium Oil
- SIZE: 16 1/2"
Y-Tex All American® ear tags use an advanced polyurethane formulation for a softer, more flexible tag. Special ultraviolet light inhibitors stop fading for superior hot stamped or inked imprint life. The long, ribbed neck prevents breakage and allows greater tag visibility.
- Medium (3 Star) for cows tag dimensions: 2-1/2" W x 3-7/8" H
A nickel plated Z5013 round scissor snap in a 3/4" size. Overall length is 2-3/4".Learn More