Y-Tex All American® ear tags use an advanced polyurethane formulation for a softer, more flexible tag. Special ultraviolet light inhibitors stop fading for superior hot stamped or inked imprint life. The long, ribbed neck prevents breakage and allows greater tag visibility.
- Medium (3 Star) for cows tag dimensions: 2-1/2" W x 3-7/8" H
Made to the same heavy-duty specifications as the Powder River Classic Panels, and featuring the same Classic Five-Year Limited Warranty, this gate is a must for crowding situations.
Like the Classic Panels, this gate can withstand large amounts of pressure and spring back to its original shape. The hinge is another key ingredient in the formula for strength. Made of 1/4" x 3" steel, these 180° hinges can be mounted to wood or welded to steel posts. A double-piston lever latch provides opening ease while on the ground or on horse back.
- Height Overall - 52"
- Frame - 1.66" O.D. tube, 13 gauge.
- Horizontal Rails: 5 Pentagonal, 14 gauge high strength.
- Hinges - 1/4" x 3", 180° Swing.
A great saddle for out on the trails or in the show ring. Hand carved basketweave and floral pattern, neoprene in skirts, full quarter horse bars, blevins style buckles, saddle strings, leather sewn stirrups, and padded suede seat. Light oil and medium oil.
COLOR: Medium Oil
SIZE: 16 1/2"Learn More
$10.98Low priced all plastic gallon waterers for poultry and game birds. Snap on base for quick and easy filling. Snap on base also permits quick and easy cleaning, as there are no threads to accumulate dirt and germs. Learn More
Lactating cow mastitis treatment.For udder instillations in lactating cattle only.Penicillin G Procaine In Sesame Oil.Masti-clear Syringe 10 Milliliter. Pack of 12. - Ship Weight: 3.56 lbs.Learn More
For a reliable fit when tightening your horse's cinch, choose this heavy-duty nylon latigo. Features holes for buckling and a burgundy alum tanned leather tie. Measures 1-3/4" x 70".Learn More
This great trail saddle is built on a full quarter horse rawhide covered fiberglass tree. Features basketweave tooling throughout with acorn accents, neoprene in skirts for comfort, blevins style quick change buckles, padded sewn leather stirrups, nylon lined stirrup leathers, padded suede seat, back flank strap, saddle strings and silver conchos.
- TREE: Rawhide Covered
- BARS: Full Quarter
- HORN: 3”
- CANTLE: 3 1/2”
- SWELL: 12”
- GULLET: 7 1/2”
- RIGGING: Drop Dee
- SKIRT: 25 1/2” x 25”
- WEIGHT: 26 lbs.
- COLOR: Light Chestnut
- SIZE: 15 1/2"
- 1.66" O.D. Quadraform 16 gauge tubing
- Chain connectors around oval end frames maximize tight Priefert "Horse Safe" connections.
- Chain connectors offer increased versatility and safety by eliminating foot traps.
- Common uses include: crowding pens, round pens, arenas, paddocks, and stalls
- Connects to any other brand of panel with no special connectors or wire needed.
- Easier to set up on uneven ground
- Eliminates the need for special connectors at 3 and 4 way unions.
- Fishhook top corners for added safety
- GREAT FOR CROWDING SITUATIONS
- Horizontal Rails made from Priefert's unique 16 gauge Quadraform(TM) tubing give extra strength.
- Ideal for confinement of uncooperative animals
- J-Legs increase portability & keep panel on top of ground in wet or boggy conditions.
- POWDER COATED with architectural grade powder containing UV inhibitors.
- Single-piece vertical stay through drilled horizontal rails for extra strength.
This nickel plated/malleable iron ring snaffle bit has a 5" mouth and 2-1/2" rings. Best used with an all leather curb strap to prevent the bit from pulling through the horse's mouth, ring snaffles are great bits for starting colts, training exercises, introducing a new riding discipline or for softening an older, more seasoned horse's mouth. Please note: Horses should never wear a bit when tied.Learn More