- Promotes a healthy hair coat and skin condition, with added shine and bloom.
- Inreases fat levels adding energy.
- Improves feed consumption and efficiency: better palatability starts baby animals quickly and keeps them on feed.
- Controls dust reducing respiratory stress for humans and animals.
- Enhances feed aroma and texture with a "fruity" flavor.
- Prolongs nutrient stability and improves nutrient absorption.
- A homogenous blend; the flavors and preservatives won't settle out of solution.
- Concentrated energy; 1lb of Golden Flo has the energy equivalency of 2½lbs of corn. Golden Flo allows more calories to be fed per pound of feed ingested.
- Easy to use: Pour Golden Flo over grain or add it to the complete mix. Can be top-dressed at the rate of 2-6 ounces per head per day.
- More economical than dry fat.
- Better flowability – less separation and clumping.
- No clogging in grinder or mixer.
- Keeps feeds FRESH!
- Show Tip: Animals not drinking the water at the show? Try wiping a little Golden Flo around the inside of your water bucket!
The Ovascan from Animark will help you identify when your animal is ready to ovulate and therefore increase production and profitability. It is proven that there are chemical and electrical characteristics of mucus that change in a predictable pattern during an ovulation cycle. Also, there are changes in ion concentration in the mucus in the vagina and cervix. By measuring the change in the ion concentration you will be able to predict and confirm ovulation for better production. With the easy of use of the Ovascan you will be able to easily identify your animals ovulation cycle and this tool will become invaluable.
- Ovulation Predictor for use will all livestock.
- Can predict ovulation up to five days in advance to identify optimum breeding time.
- Up to five days advance notice of ovulation
- 98% accurate at predicting ovulation
- An increase in breeding productivity
- Reduced wear on your bull or stallion
- When using AI, to save on valuable semen
Brinsea TLC-50 Eco Parrot Brooder USHD410C
Altricial species of birds (including all parrots and birds of prey) are blind and helpless when they hatch and it is some weeks before they are able to move around, control their body temperature and feed themselves.
During this period the young birds need to be kept in a clean, temperature controlled environment as free as possible from airborne contaminants such as fungal spores and dust. As they grow and develop down and feathers they can gradually tolerate lower temperatures and the breeder needs to be able to reduce the chamber temperature easily, whilst still maintaining control. Young birds also benefit from being able to see humans from within the chamber; during this early stage in their development it is essential for young birds to become familiar with the presence of people if they are to be tame in adulthood.
The new TLC-40 and TLC-50 parrot brooders fulfil all these functions very cost effectively and can also double as a Hospital Cage for sick or injured birds. The two models differ in size; the TLC-40 has an effective volume of 40 litres (10 US gallons and the TLC-50, 100 litres (26 US gallons).
Furthermore each model is available with either Eco or Advance control system. The Eco provides digital control and read-out temperature whereas the Advance also shows humidity, includes temperature and power failure alarms and can be further supplemented by Brinsea’s optional EX Humidity Pump to provide full control of humidity too. The Advance versions include switchable internal LED lighting which is both efficient and effective.
- Internal dimensions: 23.5" wide x 15.5" deep x 15" high
- Accurate and adjustable digital temperature control
- Smooth, easy-to-clean interior
- No vulnerable edges for birds to chew
- Positive pressure with gentle fan ventilation
- Twin stage filter, for removal of harmful bacteria and fungi
- Water reservoir for increasing humidity with external top up
- Permanent calibrated digital temperature control with additional features and flexibility in Advance versions
- Tough, clear hinged door with secure catch
- Choice of two generous sizes suitable for a wide range of species
- 2 year guarantee (subject to simple online registration)
With hygiene a top priority for your birds, the TLC-40 and 50 parrot brooders have been carefully designed to make cleaning as easy as possible. The lower half of the cabinets and doors are removable allowing them to be scrubbed and immersed. It is also easy to wipe clean the high gloss finish of the ABS plastic upper cabinet and the fan guard is simply detached to allow access to clean the fan. Even the heater is encased in a metal tube making cleaning easy. The control circuit is housed away from the chamber for reliability.
Airflow in the TLC-40 and TLC-50 brooders has been carefully optimized to ensure consistent distribution of heat, so that all chicks are at the same temperature but with the fan maintaining gentle airspeeds so that down and dust are not blown around.
The design of the air circulation system results in a slight positive pressure within the chamber which resists the inflow of any unfiltered air from outside. This use of slight pressure differences is a proven method in hospital isolation wards to resist the spread of airborne bio-hazards. This positive pressure results in a small but essential airflow through the brooder chamber with fresh air drawn in through the inlet 2-stage electrostatic filter and into the chamber and stale air is discharged around the door and through the adjustable vent. As internal air is circulated it
passes through two internal 2-stage electrostatic filters which remove airborne dust, spores and bacteria. All the filters are washable and replacement filter sets are available from Brinsea® or from your local stockist.
To order quote part number HD021.
Warm air at brooding temperature can result in dehydration of the hatchlings so the TLC-40 and 50 brooders incorporate a water reservoir over which air is circulated to increase humidity within the chamber. The water reservoir is filled from outside the unit and is clear, allowing the user to monitor the water level. The reservoir contains white evaporating block to help increase humidity and these blocks are available from Brinsea® Products or your local stockist. The water reservoir is removable for cleaning. The low weight of the TLC-40 and 50 brooders make them easy to carry.Learn More
For vaccination of healthy cattle as an aid in the prevention of disease caused by bovine rhinotracheitis, bovine virus diarrhea, bovine parainfluenza-3 and bovine respiratory syncytial virus. This product aids in the prevention of persistent BVD Type I and Type II infection of the fetal calf when it is used subcutaneously in the cow or heifer 30 to 60 days pre-breeding.
DOSE: Aseptically rehydrate with the accompanying diluent. Cattle, inject one 2 mL dose subcutaneously or intramuscularly using aseptic technique. Annual revaccination is recommended. Protect animals from exposure for at least 14 days after vaccination. Calves vaccinated under 6 months of age should be revaccinated at 6 months of age.
CAUTION: Store in the dark at 2° to 7°C (35° to 45°F). AVOID FREEZING. SHAKE WELL. Use entire contents when first opened. DO NOT USE IN PREGNANT COWS OR IN CALVES NURSING PREGNANT COWS. A small percentage of animals may show transient mild injection site swelling. Do not vaccinate within 21 days before slaughter. Burn container and all unused contents. In case of anaphylactoid reaction, administer epinephrine.
Apple flavored Formula 707 PerformanceMx Paste provides quick energy and supplies nutrients that are readily available for the equine athlete, even under demanding performance conditions. The easy to administer oral syringe provides an energy boost when feeding isn't practical.
Guaranteed Analysis Iron 0.85% Potassium 0.31% Copper 0.15% Manganese 0.10% Magnesium 0.08% Zinc 0.031% Selenium 0.0025% Iodine 0.0010% Vitamin A 308,000 IU/lb Vitamin E 710 IU/lb Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 2,500 mg/lb Choline 3,100 mg/lb Thiamin 612 mg/lb Pantothenic Acid 410 mg/lb Riboflavin 216 mg/lb Folic Acid 162 mg/lb Pyridoxine 110 mg/lb Biotin 2 mg/lb Vitamin B12 610 mcg/lb DL-Methionine 4,180 mg/lb L-Lysine 3,905 mg/lb
From the original Silver Royal. Built on a 5 year guaranteed rawhide covered tree.
- TREE: Rawhide Covered
- BARS: Full Quarter
- HORN: 3"
- SWELL: 13"
- GULLET: 7"
- CANTLE: 4"
- SKIRT: 23 1/2" x 25 1/2"
- RIGGING: In Skirt
- WEIGHT: 20 lbs
- Blevins style quick change buckles
- Neoprene in skirts
- COLOR: Light Oil
- SIZE: 13 1/2"
The new standard in ultra fly control protection from absorbine Ultrashield ex is the first weatherproof, sweat resistant, It s the hardest working insecticide-repellent around - it can even be used on dogs. Quick knock-down, kills and repelsLearn More
Weaver Leather Padded Adjustable Chin and Throat Snap Halter, 1" Average Horse or Yearling Draft - Blue 35-7735-BL$22.97
A soft, PVC coated foam rubber padding cushions the nose and crown of this 1" polypropylene halter for added comfort to your horse. Brass plated hardware. Black with a blue stripe. Average horse or yearling draft size.Learn More
Lactating cow mastitis treatment.For udder instillations in lactating cattle only.Penicillin G Procaine In Sesame Oil.Masti-clear Syringe 10 Milliliter. Pack of 12. - Ship Weight: 3.56 lbs.Learn More