The Farm Innovators Forced Air Incubator easily accommodates up to 4 dozen eggs. The included fan kit pulls in fresh air to stabilize the temperature and improve hatching. The fan helps maintain a constant temp of 99.5 degrees F. A built-in hygrometer measures both internal temperature and relative humidity. Solid state circuitry provides long lasting and reliable temperature setting. A red indicator light shows when the heater is operating. Two large 9-1/2-Inch by 3-1/2-Inch viewing windows allow for observation of eggs. An additional thermometer is included. This is a great incubator for hobbyists and for educational purposes. Made with recycled and insulating polystyrene foam. 120 volts; 40 watts; 0.33 amps.Learn More
- Galvanized Steel Pitched Wasatch Beehive Top, for use with standard 10 Frame Langstroth Hive.
- High quality galvanized steel, on top of a wooden base, fits perfectly across the top with a drip edge around the sides to protect against weather, with a pitch creating a beautiful piece to complement any garden decor.
- Can with stand pressure over 2500 lbs.
- Nothing comparable on the market, engineered and designed by HLH.
- Use: As the roof of the beehive, providing protection against weather and pests.
- You will only need 1 per hive.
Tough enough for ranch work and light enough for the trail.
- Hand carving
- Brass plated hardware
- Rough out jockey, fender and bottom skirt
- Blevins style quick change buckles
- Neoprene in skirts
- Saddle strings
- Laced rawhide stirrups
- Leather wear plate
- Back cinch
- Nylon reinforced stirrup leathers
- TREE: Rawhide Wrapped
- HORN: 3 H
- CANTLE: 4 1/2/ Cheyenne Roll
- SWELL: 14
- RIGGING: Double D
- WEIGHT: 31 lbs
- COLOR: Natural
- SIZE: 15.5"
Made to the same heavy-duty specifications as the Powder River Classic Panels, and featuring the same Classic Five-Year Limited Warranty, this gate is a must for crowding situations.
Like the Classic Panels, this gate can withstand large amounts of pressure and spring back to its original shape. The hinge is another key ingredient in the formula for strength. Made of 1/4" x 3" steel, these 180° hinges can be mounted to wood or welded to steel posts. A double-piston lever latch provides opening ease while on the ground or on horse back.
- Height Overall - 52"
- Frame - 1.66" O.D. tube, 13 gauge.
- Horizontal Rails: 5 Pentagonal, 14 gauge high strength.
- Hinges - 1/4" x 3", 180° Swing.
Russet harness leather water tie ends with burgundy latigo leather ties.
- Pack of two
- 4-ply, double-lock bottom
- Deep sidewall corrugation for strength
- Heavy-duty zinc G90 coating withstands harsh weather conditions
- 1-1/8" top rim is permanently rolled for strong reinforcement
- 1" tube inside rim of tank for additional strength
- Most feature a 1" drain plug
- Unmatched quality and consistency in construction
The Ovascan from Animark will help you identify when your animal is ready to ovulate and therefore increase production and profitability. It is proven that there are chemical and electrical characteristics of mucus that change in a predictable pattern during an ovulation cycle. Also, there are changes in ion concentration in the mucus in the vagina and cervix. By measuring the change in the ion concentration you will be able to predict and confirm ovulation for better production. With the easy of use of the Ovascan you will be able to easily identify your animals ovulation cycle and this tool will become invaluable.
- Ovulation Predictor for use will all livestock.
- Can predict ovulation up to five days in advance to identify optimum breeding time.
- Up to five days advance notice of ovulation
- 98% accurate at predicting ovulation
- An increase in breeding productivity
- Reduced wear on your bull or stallion
- When using AI, to save on valuable semen
A run is a safe area for your chickens to spend time in, it’s great to let your chickens out and allow them to be free range, but for when you are out you need to protect your birds from predators.
Our optional runs are made from plastic coated, welded steel mesh, and give your birds plenty of space to move around and forage. Our steel mesh is welded at every joint; not twisted like some inferior products. Each run has an easy-access door at the front and fix onto the coops with our quick-release clips. Our runs are very substantial and weighty, for additional security they can also be pegged to the ground using tent pegs or similar fastenings. The Winscombe run is 35" tall at the ridge x 40" wide x 69" long. Plenty of space for happy hens!Learn More