- Durable nylon bags attach to saddle with sewn in dees and tie strings
- Nickel plated hardware
- Size: Large 6 1/2" w x 19 1/2" L x 6" D
Our Trailblazer Collection offers a great selection of versatile tack with authentic cowboy flair. A popular choice, the Trailblazer Collection has great tack at a great price. Constructed from 5/8" premium English bridle leather, this headstall features a flat sliding ear and is highlighted with a crisp, deep basketweave design for added style. Horse Shoe Brand floral stainless steel conchos and buckles from Jeremiah Watt offer the perfect touch. The conchos are attached with bleeding heart knots. Horse size.Learn More
The Original...Still the Best! For Removal And Control Of Mature Gastrointestinal Nematode Infections Of Goats Including Haemonchus Contortus, Ostertagia (Teladorsagia) Circumcincta And Trichostrongylus Axei.
- Can be safely fed to all classes of goats, including meat & dairy goats – even pregnant and lactating does.
- Conveniently fed as a top dress, eliminating the work and stress of shots and drenches.
- Unlike its imitators, Positive Pellet delivers its active ingredient (Rumatel) in a complete, balanced feed.
- Positive Pellet is a source of essential vitamins and minerals.
- Goats on Positive Pellet don't miss any of the essential nutrients in the daily diet.
- Positive Pellet minimizes the stress associated with deworming!
- Feed monthly for year-round protection.
- Kills The 3 Major Gastrointestinal Parasites Most Frequently Found In Goats.
- Feed Positive Pellet Goat Dewormer at the rate of 1 lb per 100 lbs of body weight as a single feeding.
- To ensure consumption within 6 - 8 hours, the normal ration can be removed for up to 12 hours before feeding the Positive Pellet Goat Dewormer.
- Always provide enough bunk space for all goats to eat at one time.
- Repeat the above treatment within 3 - 4 weeks for broader worm removal and control.
- Times and conditions of greatest worm exposure and stress include the grazing season, young goats, 30 days pre-breeding and the last 30 days of gestation.
- Positive Pellet Goat Dewormer may be fed at the recommended rate one day each month for effective worm control and to assist in breaking the worm cycle.
- Contains 0.975% Pyrethins from Chrysanthemum flowers, for effective flying insect control
- Kills & repels Flies, Mosquitoes, Gnats and Small Flying Moths
- For use in barns, offices, or in your home to control flying insects
From the original King Series. Built on a 5 year guaranteed rawhide covered tree.
- TREE: Rawhide Covered
- BARS: Full Quarter
- HORN: 3"
- SWELL: 13"
- GULLET: 7"
- CANTLE: 3 1/2"
- SKIRT: 25 1/2" x 27 1/2"
- RIGGING: Drop D
- WEIGHT: 25 lbs
- Blevins style quick change buckles
- Neoprene in skirts
- SIZE: 16 1/2"
- COLOR: Black
A nickel plated Z225 swivel snap in a 3/4" size.Learn More
The Cranky Horse Swivel is simple to install and is very affordable! Cranky Horse Swivels are proudly made in the U.S.A! The are forged out of solid quality steel and no corners are cut. Teaches and promotes discipline and respect! Great for training or retraining problem horses.
- Installs on wood or metal post
- Galvanized lag bolts included
- "Quality" time-out
- 360 degree of movement
- Cooling down time
- A must for spoiled horses
- Perfect for colt training
- Great for bathing
- Encourages tielding of the hindquarters
- Safely tie for long periods
- Attractive & Conveinent
- 2 Ply Nylon
- Solid Brass
- Fits Small Horse (400 - 800 lbs.)
- 1" Wide Nylon
Your horse- always ready to work and eager to please, a steadfast and faithful companion who gives so much, yet asks for little in return. As a rider, you understand that small acts of kindness and daily interaction tell your horse more than words ever can. Manna Pro understands this too and has developed a line of wholesome treats that will help you show how much you care. Tasty and bite-sized, Butterscotch Flavored Nuggets are the perfect way to provide a nutritious reward after a ride or competition, or to simply share a special moment with a good and trusted friend.
- Wheat Middlings, Soybean Hulls (15%), Linseed Meal, Hominy Feed, Cane Molasses, Feeding Oatmeal, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Soybean Meal, Sunflower Meal, Dried Whey, Corn, Fenugreek Seed, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Hydroxide, Salt, Magnesium Oxide, Potassium Chloride, Iron Oxide, Ferrous Carbonate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Cobalt Carbonate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Choline Chloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Calcium Propionate (a preservative).
- Manna Pro Bite-Size Nuggets are designed to provide a nutritional treat or reward for horses.
- Bite-Size Nuggets will not imbalance the normal ration.
- Feed up to 2 pounds per head per day.
- Do not over feed or offer free choice.