Everything you need to start producing quail including eggs! Each kit contains the following:
- 1 #1588 Pre-Set Electronic Thermostat GENESIS Incubator
- 1 #1610 Automatic Egg Turner
- 1 #0534 Game bird Brooder
- 1 #5003 Game Chick Feeder
- 1 #4458 Chick Waterer (Base & Jar)
- 2 #0421 Brooder Bulbs
- 1 # 9314 Book on Raising Bobwhite Quail
Comes with 1 setting of 30 quail eggs to get you started, but the equipment can be used with eggs and birds of various types and sizes including quail, pheasant and poultry. No Substitutions.Learn More
- For treatment and control of various species of gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms, eyeworms, grubs, lice, horn flies and mange mites.
- Controls 33 stages of internal and external parasites with a single, convenient application.
- Provides 7-day persistent activity against horn flies.
- Weatherproof formulation won't wash off.
- Safe for use on any age or class of beef cattle, including pregnant cows, calves and bulls and dairy replacement heifers up to 20 months of age.
$6.97Harvest Lane Honey Bee Rosie 3.5 oz Goats Milk Soap. Hand cut natural glycerin soap made with goats milk, very gentle and mild. Scented with Rosemary. Learn More
From the original Silver Royal. Built on a 5 year guaranteed rawhide covered tree.
- TREE: Rawhide Covered
- BARS: Full Quarter
- HORN: 3"
- SWELL: 13"
- GULLET: 7"
- CANTLE: 4"
- SKIRT: 23 1/2" x 25 1/2"
- RIGGING: In Skirt
- WEIGHT: 20 lbs
- Blevins style quick change buckles
- Neoprene in skirts
- COLOR: Light Oil
- SIZE: 14 1/2"
- Guaranteed 95% purity.
- Contains anti-caking agent YPS.
- Ideal as a feed mixing salt and a stock salt. 50 lb.
- Poly lined.
- Bag Weight: 50 lb.
- TREE: Fiberglass
- BARS: Semi Quarter
- HORN: 3”
- CANTLE: 2 1/2”
- SWELL: 11”
- GULLET: 7”
- RIGGING: Heavy Dee
- SKIRT: 21” x 21 1/2”
- WEIGHT: 14 lbs.
- Blevins style quick change buckles
- Neoprene in skirts
- Mohawk Brown and Shoshone Black.
- Size: 15"
- Color: Mohawk Brown
This feed is formulated for show pigs from 75 lbs to market weight and specifically designed for optimizing lean growth with a softer look in the show ring. Form: 5/32 mini pellet.
Active Drug Ingredients:
Medicated with Lincomix at 200g/ton
Showmaster Pig Finisher should be fed as the sole ration to barrows, gilts, and boars from 175 lbs to ideal finishing weight or following SM Pig Grower.
- Crude Protein -- 18%
- Lysine -- 1.20%
- Crude Fat -- 5.50%
- Crude Fiber -- 3.50%
- Calcium -- (Min. - 0.65%) (Max. - 1.15%)
- Phosphorus -- 0.50%
- Salt -- (Min. - 0.50%) (Max.- 1%)
- Sodium -- (Min. - 0.20%) (Max. - 0.60)
- Selenium -- 0.30 PPM
- Zinc -- 140 PPM
Features & Benefits:
- Ideal Carbohydrate Balance: Improves show pig performance due to a better gut environment from ideal balance of starch, sugar, and fiber from start to finish. Keeps your pigs on feed, on schedule and performing their best with superior energy metabolism, gut condition, stool consistency, and more.
- Ideal Amino Acid Balance: Supports the immense muscle mass in show pigs by providing enhanced amino acid levels, all balanced to support lean growth.
- Innovative Ingredients: Improves feed intake and performance. Tight formulation designs- in combination with ongoing world class research- set a new industry standard for keeping your show pigs at the head of their class.
- Active Nutrient Supply: Nourishes show pigs through elevated nutrient levels, enhanced nutrient availability and superior balance for unprecedented performance in show pigs at every stage.
- Show Micronutrients: Supports strong bone growth and immense muscle mass in superior show pigs from start to finish, includes vitamin E, vitamin D, biotin and minerals like digestible phosphorus, potassium, chromium, and zinc. All balanced to maximize show pig performance.
- Odor Control: Contains Yucca Schldigera Extract as an aid in the control of manure odor.
Your horse- always ready to work and eager to please, a steadfast and faithful companion who gives so much, yet asks for little in return. As a rider, you understand that small acts of kindness and daily interaction tell your horse more than words ever can. Manna Pro understands this too and has developed a line of wholesome treats that will help you show how much you care. Tasty and bite-sized, Peppermint Flavored Nuggets are the perfect way to provide a nutritious reward after a ride or competition, or to simply share a special moment with a good and trusted friend.
- Designed to provide a nutritional treat or reward for horses
- Make a great training aid.
- Bite-Size Nuggets will not imbalance the normal ration.
- Feed up to 2 pounds per head per day.
- Do not over feed or offer free choice
Wheat Middlings, Soybean Hulls (15%), Linseed Meal, Hominy Feed, Cane Molasses, Feeding Oatmeal, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Soybean Meal, Sunflower Meal, Dried Whey, Corn, Fenugreek Seed, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Hydroxide, Salt, Magnesium Oxide, Potassium Chloride, Iron Oxide, Ferrous Carbonate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Cobalt Carbonate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Choline Chloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Calcium Propionate (a preservative).Learn More
The 67" height of the Cattleman's Alleys are high enough for good cattle flow, yet low enough to access cattle without the need for a catwalk. Alleys are heavy duty 14 gauge frame w/16 gauge sheeting. The 20' Cattleman's Alley can be set up straight or curved.
This item is ONLY the Cattleman's Straight Alley Add on Section.Learn More
This stainless steel racing dee bit has a 5" stainless steel and copper roller mouth and 2-7/8" cheeks.
Please note: Horses should never wear a bit when tied.Learn More