Weaver Leather Padded Adjustable Chin and Throat Snap Halter, 1" Average Horse or Yearling Draft - Blue 35-7735-BL$22.97
A soft, PVC coated foam rubber padding cushions the nose and crown of this 1" polypropylene halter for added comfort to your horse. Brass plated hardware. Black with a blue stripe. Average horse or yearling draft size.Learn More
YTEX All American® ear tags use an advanced polyurethane formulation for a softer, more flexible tag. Special ultraviolet light inhibitors stop fading for superior hot stamped or inked imprint life. The long, ribbed neck prevents breakage and allows greater tag visibility.
- Sheep Star tag dimensions: 11/16" W x 2 -1/8" H
This durable, weather resistant Hermann Oak® russet harness leather rein features a simple, single-ply construction. Non-rust solid brass scissor snap and conway buckle adjustments. Measures 5/8" x 7'.Learn More
Honey-B-Healthy is a honeybee feeding stimulant composed of lemongrass and spearmint oil concentrate. HONEY-B-HEALTHY helps promote healthy vigorous hives when used as a feeding stimulant. Use as a feeding stimulant for late winter, early spring, and during dearth's of nectar. Also add to your feeding mix to help build up packages, nucs and swarms. Using only food grade, certified ingredients and special proprietary processes, Honey-B-Healthy products are produced in a modern, state of the art FDA licensed food manufacturing facility under strict GMP guidelines. Only after passing our quality assurance tests, including live hives, is each production lot released for distribution. Ingredients are listed so that you know what are in your hives. Harvest Lane Honey uses only Honey-B-Healthy in our hives this is by far the best product on the market and nothing else even compares.Learn More
$23.99Contains psyllium seed husk Recommended by veterinarians, psyllium absorbs water in the intestines to form a gel-like substance which increases bulk, softens stools and keeps things moving smoothly through the intestinal tract Highly palatable apple and molasses flavored crumbles For horses of all ages Learn More
This premium polypropylene lead has a soft, broken-in feel you'll love! Features a non-rust solid brass 225 snap. Measures 5/8" x 10'.
- Color: Navy/Blue/Turquoise
These quilted broadcloth wraps have a bound poly filler. Measure 14" wide by approximately 27" long. Machine washable. Set includes four leg wraps.Learn More
This medicated feed is designed to be fed to pigs weighing 25-50 lbs. For control of swine dysentery, control of bacterial swine enteritis and as an aid in the prevention of migration and establishment of large roundworm infections and aid in the prevention of establishment of nodular worm infections. Form: 1/8 pellet
Active Drug Ingredients:
Carbadox 50grams/ton and Pyrantel Tartrate 96 grams/ton
Showmaster Starter should be fed continuously as the sole ration. Do not feed to swine weighing more than 250 lbs. Provide plenty of fresh, clean water at all times. Starter works well as the second stage following pre-starter. We recommend feeding 3-4 bag per litter or approximately 15-25 lbs per pig.
- Crude Protein -- 23%
- Lysine -- 1.61%
- Crude Fat -- 6%
- Crude Fiber -- 3.50%
- Calcium -- (Min. - 0.80) (Max. - 1%)
- Phosphorus -- 0.70%
- Salt -- (Min. - 0.50%) (Max. - 1%)
- Sodium -- (Min. - 0.20%) (Max. - 0.50)
- Selenium -- 0.3 PPM
- Zinc -- 3000 PPM
Features & Benefits:
- Ideal Carbohydrate Balance: Improves show pig performance due to a better gut environment from ideal balance of starch, sugar, and fiber from start to finish. Keeps your pigs on feed, on schedule and performing their best with superior energy metabolism, gut condition, stool consistency, and more.
- Ideal Amino Acid Balance: Supports the immense muscle mass in show pigs by providing enhanced amino acid levels, all balanced to support lean growth.
- Innovative Ingredients: Improves feed intake and performance. Tight formulation designs- in combination with ongoing world class research- set a new industry standard for keeping your show pigs at the head of their class.
- Active Nutrient Supply: Nourishes show pigs through elevated nutrient levels, enhanced nutrient availability and superior balance for unprecedented performance in show pigs at every stage.
- Show Micronutrients: Supports strong bone growth and immense muscle mass in superior show pigs from start to finish, includes vitamin E, vitamin D, biotin and minerals like digestible phosphorus, potassium, chromium, and zinc. All balanced to maximize show pig performance.
- Odor Control: Contains Yucca Schldigera Extract as an aid in the control of manure odor.
These super-sharp foot rot shears are made by Burgon and Ball and have non-stick coated, high carbon-steel blades that retain the sharpest edge. Blades have been heat treated to give the optimum combination of strength and hardness. The blade tension can be adjusted and the blades lock in place. Resin handles are both durable and extremely comfortable to use. Shears come with a 5-year manufacturer’s guarantee.Learn More