Premium feed supplement for beef calves, dairy calves, pigs, lambs, goats, rabbits, poultry and horses. It is specially designed to be fed to achieve ideal show weight, support skin and hair health and assist in reaching optimum muscle shape and development. Also, it is designed for situations where feed restrictions may be needed to achieve the ideal show weight.
- Show Calves: Supplement SM calf diet with 1-3 lbs /head/day from at least 30 days prior to and until show date. Sheen can be used at any time feed restriction may be needed to achieve the ideal show weight.
- Show Pigs: Supplement SM diet with 1-2 lbs/ head /day from at least 21 days prior to and until show date. Sheen can be used at any time feed restriction may needed to achieve the ideal show weight.
- Show Lambs and Goats: Supplement SM diet with .25lb/ head/day from at least 21 days prior to and until show date. Sheen can be used at any time feed restriction may needed to achieve the ideal show weight.
- Show Rabbits: Supplement diet with Sheen by feeding 0.5 to 0.75 oz /head/day from 21 days prior to and until show date.
- Show Poultry: Supplement diet with Sheen by feeding chickens, turkeys, game birds or other poultry approximately 5 to 10% of daily diet from 21 days prior to and until show date.
- Dairy Show Calves: Supplement free choice from the 1st day of life until a max of 3 lbs is consumed daily by calf.
- Foals: Start anytime after 1st week of age with small feeding- less than .25 lbs daily. Gradually increase to 1lb daily and continue to feed at this rate for 1 year.
- Broodmares: Feed 1-1.5 lbs daily during the last trimester and continue this level until foal is weaned.
- Stallion: Feed 1 lb daily.
- Performance Horses: Feed .5-2 lbs daily during periods of heavy exercise.
- Note: A 1 cup measure will hold approximately .25 lbs of SM Sheen. A 1lb coffee can will hold approximately 1.5lbs of SM Sheen.
- Crude Protein -- 28%
- Lysine -- 1.60%
- Methionine -- 0.38%
- Fat -- 4.50%
- Fiber -- (Min. - 1.00%) (Max. - 3.00%)
- Calcium -- (Min. - 1.10%) (Max. - 1.60%)
- Phosphorus -- 0.75%
- Salt -- (Min. - 0.50%) (Max. - 1.00%)
- Sodium -- (Min. - 0.30%) (Max. - .60%)
- Potassium -- 1.00%
- Linoleic Acid -- 1.50%
- Copper -- (Min. - 10 PPM) (Max. - 20 PPM)
- Selenium -- .30 PPM
- Zinc -- 150 PPM
- Vitamin A -- 35,000 IU/Lb
- Vitamin D -- 5,000 IU/LB
- Vitamin E --500 IU/LB
Features & Benefits:
- Dietary Protein: 28% crude protein supports the desired muscle mass of show animals.
- Innovative Ingredients: Support skin, hair health and help to achieve ideal show weight with key ingredients for restricted diets to aid in enhancing muscle shape and bloom. Key ingredients include whey, oats, wheat germ oil, and linseed oil.
- Show Micronutrients: Support skin, hair health in show animals with select micronutrients, including amino acids, vitamin E, minerals like potassium and others. Scientifically formulated to make a difference in show animals.
Silk proteins moisturize and strengthen your horse's hair, neutralizing static electricity and resulting in a high shine after brushing. Knots and dreadlocks fall out tangle free right away, no matter how difficult. The silk protein in Cowboy Magic(R) Detangler and Shine results in a high shine after brushing. The non-oily, concentrated formula repels dust, dirt, and sand. Because it does not contain water or alcohol, it won't dry hair. Plus, it has a UV protectant. May be used by humans, too. Ingredients: cyclomethicone, dimethiconol, C 12-15 alkyl benzoate, octyl methoxycinnamete, tocopheryl acetate, panthenol, silk amino acids, methyl-paraben, proplyparaben, and fragrance. Available in 4 oz. tube or 16 oz. bottleyLearn More
This halter is made from a continuous piece of 3/8" poly rope with a hand-knotted construction and a double noseband and crown strap. The hollow braid spun poly lead measures 1/2" x 10'.Learn More
Y-Tex All American® ear tags use an advanced polyurethane formulation for a softer, more flexible tag. Special ultraviolet light inhibitors stop fading for superior hot stamped or inked imprint life. The long, ribbed neck prevents breakage and allows greater tag visibility.
- Medium (3 Star) for cows tag dimensions: 2-1/2" W x 3-7/8" H
Weaver Leather Poly Lead Rope with a Solid Brass 225 Snap - Rainbow - Black/Red/Green/Blue/Yellow/Purple 35-2100-R3$18.97
This premium polypropylene lead has a soft, broken-in feel you'll love! Features a non-rust solid brass 225 snap. Measures 5/8" x 10'.Learn More
Weaver Leather Original Adjustable Chin and Throat Snap Halter, 1" Large Horse or 2-Year-Old Draft - Black 35-7036-BK$24.97
This is the same quality-made, original Weaver halter you've come to know and love! With top quality nylon construction, heat-sealed oblong buckle holes, box-stitching at stress points and true-to-fit-sizing, this will be your go-to halter. This 1" halter features a convenient, adjustable design, a comfortable rolled throat and brass plated hardware (except looped-on throat snap is non-rust solid brass). Large horse or 2-year-old draft sizeLearn More
- Great for all riding needs
- Nickel plated hardware
- White with brown accents
- Woven in dees for tie down strap
- Advanced-formula hoof dressing that leaves hooves stronger and more pliable
- Special natural ingredients are combined to give Rain Maker its unique "Triple Action": attraction of moisture to the hoof, absorption of moisture and retention of the moisture once it has been absorbed
- Penetrates deep to improve texture and elasticity
- Enhances color and sheen
- 32 oz metal can with handy brush cap top
This medicated feed is designed to be fed as a complete ration to young lambs.
Active Drug Ingredients:
Medicated with 27.2g/ton of Decoquinate.
Showmaster 18% Lamb textured feed is designed to be fed throughout the growing and finishing phases of lambs being fitted for show. Each pound of this medicated feed contains 13.5 mg Decoquinate. Feed at a rate to provide 22.7 mg Decoquinate per 100 lb of bodyweight. Provide plenty of fresh, clean water at all times.
- Crude Protein -- 18%
- Crude Fat -- 3%
- Crude Fiber -- 15%
- Calcium -- (Min. - 0.75%) (Max. - 1.10%)
- Phosphorus -- 0.35%
- Salt -- (Min. - 1.25%) (Max. - 1.75%)
- Sodium -- (Min. - 0.20%) (Max. - 0.50%)
- Copper -- (Min. - 5 PPM) (Max. - 15 PPM)
- Selenium -- .3 PPM
- Vitamin A -- 8000 IU/LB
Features & Benefits
- Healthy Tract Technology: A proprietary blend of select ingredients helps support urinary tract health by lowering pH levels and balancing calcium and phosphorous levels for optimum function in show lambs on nutrient-rich show diets.
- Advanced Amino Acid Profile Multiple sources of protein, by-pass amino acids and guaranteed amino acid levels create a winning profile for optimum performance, including superior muscle development, growth in frame, bloom and body condition.
- Superior Palatability: Innovative formula with superior palatability encourages consumption in young, early weaned lambs and helps keep lambs on feed for proper intake levels and superior performance from start to finish.
- Performance-Driven Features: A powerful combination of added features delivers superior performance in show animals, including Omega-3 fatty acids, added yeast culture, direct fed microbial and organic trace mineral complexes of selenium, zinc, manganese and cobalt.
- Active Nutrient Supply: Elevated nutrient levels, enhanced nutrient availability and superior overall nutrition deliver unprecedented performance in show animals at every stage.
- Show Micronutrients: Select micronutrients support strong bones, a healthy immune system and immense muscle mass in superior show animals, including vitamin E, thiamine, biotin and zinc.
- No Added Copper: Ensures this feed does not contribute to copper toxicity.
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1) Added: Supports the thiamine nutrient requirement for lambs. Thiamine is important for normal brain function.