This premium polypropylene lead has a soft, broken-in feel you'll love! Features a non-rust solid brass 225 snap. Measures 5/8" x 10'.Learn More
Weaver Leather Original Adjustable Chin and Throat Snap Halter, 1" Large Horse or 2-Year-Old Draft - Purple 35-7036-PU$24.97
This is the same quality-made, original Weaver halter you've come to know and love! With top quality nylon construction, heat-sealed oblong buckle holes, box-stitching at stress points and true-to-fit-sizing, this will be your go-to halter. This 1" halter features a convenient, adjustable design, a comfortable rolled throat and brass plated hardware (except looped-on throat snap is non-rust solid brass). Large horse or 2-year-old draft sizeLearn More
- For birds 16 weeks or older throughout the lay cycle
- Probiotics and yeast culture support digestion and immune health
- Uniquely formulated for quality eggs and a healthy flock
- No animal by-products, hormones or antibiotics
- Designed to be fed as the sole ration from the onset of lay throughout the laying cycle.
- Keep feeders clean and full at all times.
- Make fresh, clean water available at all times.
- Always offer free choice oyster shell and grit in separate containers.
- Layers should have a minimum of 15-17 hours of light per day for maximum laying potential
- Gather eggs frequently, especially in extremely hot or cold weather.
- Feed is perishable. Store in a cool, dry place and away from insects and rodents.
Guaranteed Analysis Crude Protein Min. 16.0% Lysine Min. 0.7% Methionine Min. 0.25% Crude Fat Min. 2.5% Crude Fiber Max. 8.0% Calcium Min. 3.8% - Max. 4.0% Phosphorus Min. 0.5% Salt Min. 0.3% - Max. 0.80% Sodium Min. 0.18% - Max. 0.22% Manganese Min. 110.0 PPM Selenium Min. 0.3 PPM Vitamin A Min. 3,300 IU/lb Vitamin D3 Min. 1,000 IU/lb Vitamin E Min. 20.0 IU/lb Lactobacillus acidophilus Min. 5.10 mil CFU/lb Lactobacillus casei Min. 5.10 mil CFU/lb Bifidobacterium thermophilum Min. 5.10 mil CFU/lb Enterococcus faecium Min. 5.10 mil CFU/lb
- Fits Wahl KM-2, Switchblade & Storm Clippers
- Cut length 1.5mm (3/64”)
- Cuts 2.5 x's faster
- New and Improved Silky, Shiny finish
- New distinctive Black Chrome finish has been added for superior rust protection
Vitamin B Healthy plant based vitamins and minerals vital for bee health! Helps provide needed nutrients to build and maintain a strong bee immune system under current environment and nutritional stresses. Use with Honey-B-Healthy and Amino-B-Healthy for maximum benefits. Mixes well with Amino-B Booster and Honey-B-Healthy. Using only food grade, certified ingredients and special proprietary processes, Honey-B-Healthy products are produced in a modern, state of the art FDA licensed food manufacturing facility under strict GMP guidelines. Only after passing our quality assurance tests, including live hives, is each production lot released for distribution. Ingredients are listed so that you know what are in your hives. Harvest Lane Honey uses only Honey-B-Healthy in our hives this is by far the best product on the market and nothing else even compares.Learn More
One-Step Topical Spray That Cleans Wounds, Treats Infection and Kill Bacteria. Kills Antibiotic-Resistant Mrsa. This Steriod-Free, Antibiotic-Free, No-Rinse Solution Is Non-Toxic and Speeds Healing. Can Be Used To Treat Rain Rot, Rashes, Post-Surgical Sites, Burns, Cinch Fungus, Stranles, Ring Worm, Scratches and MoreLearn More
Y-Tex All American® ear tags use an advanced polyurethane formulation for a softer, more flexible tag. Special ultraviolet light inhibitors stop fading for superior hot stamped or inked imprint life. The long, ribbed neck prevents breakage and allows greater tag visibility.
- Sheep Star tag dimensions: 11/16" W x 2 -1/8" H
- Formula repels horse flies, house flies, stable flies, deer flies, gnats and mosquitoes for a full 24 hours and kills them on contact
- Kills ticks too
- Easy to apply with an applicator or piece of Turkish toweling
- Helps in the removal of dirt and dandruff and adds shine to the coat
- Effective, economical fly control