Bigger, heavier, and with more features than any other chute on the market, Priefert’s Model SC13 Squeeze Chute is the “Ultimate Cattle Working Machine.” Designed with today’s cattle producers in mind, this chute offers a number of features that make it one of the safest chutes on the market for animals and operators. Like all our chutes, the SC13 uses our patented “Infinite Locking System” (Guaranteed for Life), so that cattle are always controlled by the lock, rather than by the strength of the operator. With many of the same features as our S04, the SC13 takes the concept of “Easy on the Cow, Easy on the Cowboy” to a whole new level. The Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish on the chute is not only durable and attractive, but with its UV inhibitors, it will add years of life to your investment.
- Lubricate locks and all moving parts before each use with light oil (i.e. WD-40). DO NOT use heavy oil.
- Overall Height: 80.5”
- Overall Length: 100.5”
- Overall Width (including handles): 59”
- Weight: 1400 lbs (All weights approximate)
- Inside Height: 64”
- Inside Length: 92.5”
- Inside Width: 24” at the Belly Pipe, 30” at the bend of the contoured side panels
- Comes standard with the HG10 Manual/Automatic Headgate
- Includes Head Chain (HC)
- Chute features Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- HG10 dip painted Priefert Blue
Tree work is dangerous, but it doesn't have to be. The Priefert Limbinator Limb Saw makes a dangerous task safer by eliminating the need for ladders, buckets, hand held chainsaws, bow saws, pole pruners, and tree climbing. The Limbinator keeps you out of harms way when cutting limbs. The risks of chainsaw kickback, dodging falling limbs, and climbing ladders on uneven ground are a thing of the past when you invest in a Limbinator. With the Priefert Limbinator limb saw, one person can make quick work of a difficult task. The cut limbs fall into the front end loader while the operator stays safe within the machine.
In addition to being a safer option than hand held chainsaws, the Limbinator is fast and affordable. There is no need to hire an expensive professional tree service or waste hours of time cutting limbs when you can prune an entire tree with the Limbinator limb saw in mere minutes. The Limbinator quickly and easily attaches to the front end loader of your tractor, skid loader, or backhoe and is powered by the hydraulic system of your machine. The long arm allows you to cut limbs as high as 8 feet above the reach of your front end loader while the weight of the saw helps make the cut. Even large limbs are no match for the powerful Limbinator limb saw, which is constructed using heavy duty square tubing that is double-walled at the cutting edge. The chain is laser cut from a single piece of hardened alloy steel, and the reversible motor helps you get out of a pinch easily. The Priefert Limbinator Limb Saw is the fastest, easiest, and safest way to cut limbs.
- Self-oiling system and reversible motor
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- 5,000 RPM
- Chain: 81 drive link, .325-inch pitch, .063-inch gauge
- Chainsaw Bar Length: 20"
- Folded Length: 101"
- Standard male fitting (1-1/2" pipe thread) included attaches to your tractor's quick connect system
- Length: 102 in.
- Width: 11 in.
- Height: 9 in.
- Weight: 86 lbs.
A great saddle for out on the trails or in the show ring. Hand carved basketweave and floral pattern, neoprene in skirts, full quarter horse bars, blevins style buckles, saddle strings, leather sewn stirrups, and padded suede seat. Light oil and medium oil.
COLOR: Medium Oil
SIZE: 15 1/2"Learn More
This piece allows cattle to change directions without stopping.
If you are building a roping arena or need an upgrade you cannot be without the Chute Help No Stop 90. This piece allows cattle to change directions without struggle or delay. It is powder coated and comes equipped with heavy chain attachments.Learn More
A lightweight saddle perfectly sculpted to fit today’s gaited horse with a minimum amount of skirting for freedom of movement. Features smooth leather throughout, neoprene in skirts for comfort, padded smooth leather seat, aluminum stirrups with rubber tread, blevins style quick change buckles and minimal skirting for freedom of movement.
- TREE: Rawhide Covered
- BARS: Full Quarter
- HORN: 3”
- CANTLE: 4”
- SWELL: 13”
- GULLET: 7”
- RIGGING: Drop Dee
- SKIRT: 24” x 21”
- WEIGHT: 22 lbs.
- COLOR: Medium Oil
- SIZE: 17 1/2"
The Homesteader Calving Pen utilizes a 1/4 sweep gate along with the 10' split sweep gate to give incredible access and control for calving assistance. Utilizes the HD self catch head gate. Includes a 3' bow gate for safe and easy entry. Weights 1,285 lbs.
- Safe and efficient pen for calving or doctoring.
- Panels and gates constructed of 14-gauge, 1½" square tubing.
- Self-catching head gate with safety release mechanism has two emergency trip releases that quickly relieve pressure on an animal's neck if needed. This unit also works well for those who prefer to calve with the animal on it side.
- Both Calving Pen squeeze panels swing 180° - completely out of the way - crucial when animal is calving and requires assistance from more than one person.
- Both Calving Pen squeeze panels are split, allowing full access while ensuring a safe confinement situation for operator and animal.
- 10' gate is fitted with a sure latch closure for ease of use during one-man operation.
- Rope and cleat device keeps the animal contained. The device is quiet and safer than traditional metal ratchets.
- The 30-inch roll gate in the front of the calving pen provides easy access for the operator and is self-locking in the closed position.
The Powder River XL Manual Squeeze Chute with Right Side Exit is Powder River's top selling squeeze chute. This chute will stand up to the toughest of conditions. It will handle bulls, large cows, and even calves if necessary. If you are debating between a Value Chute and the XL Chute, go with the XL. It will hold its value and last for many years to come, no matter how many head you run through it.
- Head stanchion, center squeeze, split tailgate controlled from one position enabling on-man operation
- Drop side pipes allow animal access from both sides for vaccinating, pour-on, etc.
- Tailgate locks open, allowing one-man operation of the tailgate while working animal into the chute.
- Designed for animals up to 2500 lbs.
- Positive locking side exit latch prevents accidental opening
- Safety latch provides operator assurance on chute's exit side
- V-Pattern squeeze provides even pressure on animal to keep them in a balanced upright position while being worked
Adjustable Squeeze Widths 7" / 12" / 17" Main Frame 3" Square Tube Controls Reversible L/R Length Overall 96" Length Inside 86" Height Overall 89" Height Inside 66" Widest Point 116" Base Width 47"
Built for competition on a 5 year guaranteed tree. Roughout fenders and jockeys help keep the rider in place. Features basketweave tooling on skirt and pommel, roughout fenders and jockeys with basketweave trim, rawhide braided horn, rawhide cantle with silver lacing, laced rawhide stirrups, neoprene in skirt for comfort, hoofpick/knife pocket on skirt and padded, stitched suede seat.
- TREE: Rawhide Covered
- BARS: Full Quarter
- HORN: 3" Rawhide Braided
- CANTLE: 5" Rawhide
- SWELL: 13"
- GULLET: 7"
- RIGGING: In Skirt Dee
- SKIRT: 24” x 26”
- WEIGHT: 23 lbs.
- COLOR: Medium Oil
- SIZE: 15.5"
The AcuBreed takes the guesswork out of breeding. What could be easier than knowing exactly when your animal is ready to breed, and you don't have to be a veterinarian to do it! By measuring the hormones that change with ovulation, the AcuBreed can determine if an animal is not ready to breed, ready to breed in 1-3 days or ready to breed now. With the onboard computer, the AcuBreed can measue and store data for up to 10 animals at one time. If you are using AI, this will help with schedualing as well as insuring your animal is ready to breed at that time. With the BreedTrak software included with AcuBreed, you can track the fertility of any number of animals at one time on your home Windows-PC.
- Automatic breeding monitor for use with all livestock.
- Will identify optimum breeding times and track data for several animals at a time on a PC computer.
- Up to five days advance notice of ovulation
- 98% accurate at predicting ovulation
- An increase in breeding productivity
- Reduced wear on your bull or stallion
- Saves on valuable semen when using AI
When Tarter designers set out to make the best and most versatile system on the market, they started with several clear objectives. Make it rugged, make it versatile, make it easy to assemble and use, make it affordable, and make it work every single time. The result? An alley and sweep system like no other on the market.
- Everything fits the way it is supposed to. Nothing is missing. Nothing is broken. That’s why we can guarantee smooth assembly and operation each and every time.
- No tools required, unless sweep gate latch is reversed. Assembly is simple. The complete unit can be set up in 6 different configurations, putting the controls where you want them, in less than an hour
- Each tub has 3 full bows to hold the sweep tub in place – this means no shifting or moving of any tub panels regardless of the load.
- A fully adjustable alleyway on all units allows working animals of any size. These are versatile systems, designed for a wide range of species, sizes, and ages. The alleyway rolls on a smooth but tough roller system. Large alley adjustment handles make adjustment easy in 3" increments from 13" to 31". Interchangeable first bow at chute connection points make for clean and easy connections to either the Cattlemaster or Cattleman Chutes.
- Value pricing offers a heavyduty system at a lightweight price. All sweep and alley systems are 14-gauge or heavier. The 7-bar design on both the open and sheeted unit is heavier and more rigid than any on the market. You simply get more cattle-handling capacity, versatility, and simplicity for a good deal less money. The durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish will still be bright and rust-free long after dip-painted models are covered in rust. Expect these heavy-duty, rugged units to be your working partners for a long, long time.
- Units ship complete on a single pallet that includes all components and easy-touse, picture-based assembly instructions. This means easy shipping to the store and easy transport to the farm after purchase.
**********SQUEEZE CHUTE NOT INCLUDED**********Learn More