- Suspends cage over dropping pan
- Easy to assemble: locks together
- Using a frame kit raises the cage, making it easier to reach the animal and allowing for convenient storage of supplies underneath
- Saves space: kits bolt together allowing cages to be stacked up to four high (use one kit for each cage)
- Bolts and nuts supplied
PYRANHA INCORPORATED PYRANHA SPRAY N WIPE FLY SPRAY (001EQSPRAY)-------- Kills and repels stable flies, horse flies, deer flies, face flies, house flies, horn flies, boot flies, mosquitoes, gnats. Apply as a wipe using a cloth or sponge. Apply as a triggerLearn More
Equine Fly & Mosquito Concentrate
- Controls pests up to 4 weeks!
- Makes up to 25 gallons of ready-to-use spray.
- For use on horses, ponies, dogs and animal premises.
- Protects against 6 fly species, mosquitoes, gnats, and more
40 bags per skid
- Controlled starch formula: SafeChoice®, with its controlled starch, highly digestible fiber formula, aids in balancing the energy from these multiple sources in the diet. Controlled starch diets are widely recommended for use in horses that are prone to metabolic disturbances related to high starch intake.
- High quality, balanced nutrition: Calorie-rich fats from vegetable oil, controlled starch levels, guaranteed amino acid levels, vitamins and minerals have been scientifically balanced and formulated for every life stage. Formulated with organic trace mineral complexes, added yeast culture and Direct Fed Microbials.
- Enhanced processing: SafeChoice® is pelleted to enhance the digestibility of the nutrients critical to a horse's health and performance.
- Crude Protein: 14.0%
- Lysine: 0.80%
- Methionine: 0.30%
- Threonine: min. 0.50%
- Crude Fat: 7.0%
- Crude Fiber: max. 15.0%
- Calcium: min. 0.90%-max. 1.20%
- Phosphorus: 0.75%
- Copper: 50 ppm
- Zinc: 160ppm
- Selenium: 0.6 ppm
- Vitamin A: 3,500IU/lb
- Vitamin D: 350 IU/lb
- Vitamin E: 100 IU/lb
- Biotin: .45mg/lb
- Use the Feeding Table below as a guide. Be sure to monitor your horse's body condition closely and adjust as necessary for the desired body condition and activity level.
- Feed with clean, good quality hay at the rate of 1.0-1.75 lbs (kg) of hay per 100 lbs (kg) of bodyweight per day, or the pasture equivalent.
- Divide the recommended feeding level into two or more equally spaced feedings per day.
- Provide fresh, clean water at all times except to hot and tired horses. Always cool down your horse properly before providing free access to water.
- Make salt available free choice.
SafeChoice® Feeding Table* (per head per day)
- Maintenance Horses: 0.25 to 0.50 lb of feed / 100lb Body Weight
- Pregnant Mares: First Two Trimesters of Gestation - 0.25 to 0.50 lb of feed / 100lb Body Weight.
- Last Trimester of Gestation: 0.50 to 0.75 lb of feed / 100lb Body Weight
- Lactating Mares: Early Lactation (Foaling to 3 Months) - 1.00 to 1.50 lb of feed / 100lb Body Weight
- Late Lactation (3 Months to Weaning): 0.75 to 1.00 lb of feed / 100lb Body Weight
- Performance Horses: Light Exercise - 0.50 to 0.75 lb of feed / 100lb Body Weight.
- Medium Exercise: 0.75 to 1.00 lb of feed / 100lb Body Weight.
- Intense Exercise: 1.00 to 1.50 lb of feed / 100lb Body Weight
- Growing Horses: Foals - Creep Feed
- Weanlings: 1.50 to 2.00 lb of feed / 100lb Body Weight
- Yearlings: 0.75 to 1.50 lb of feed / 100lb Body Weight
Do not feed horses to excess body condition, particularly growing horses.Learn More
A Complete Liquid Fruit Tree Spray Containing: Captan 12%, Malathion 6%, Carbaryl .3% And A Spreader Sticker. A complete liquid fruit tree spray excellent for the home orchardist. Controls both insects and diseases on fruit trees, flowers, evergreens and strawberries. Mix 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 tablespoons per gallon of water as directed in the directions for use. Easy to use; mixes with water instantly, no pre-mixing. Apply using a hose-end or tank sprayer.Learn More
3 systemic products in one: insect control, disease control and fertilizer
- Systemic rainproof protection lasts up to 6 weeks
- Controls Japanese Beetles, Aphids, Thrips and other listed pests
- Controls Black Spot, Powdery Mildew, Rust and other listed diseases
- No spraying – just measure, mix and pour around plant base
- Fertilizer analysis: 9-14-9
Record Rack® Golden Deer Nuggets™ are specially designed to attract and nourish deer with a unique nutrition-packed formula. Ideal for replacing deer corn. Record Rack® Golden Deer Nuggets™ guarantee locked-in freshness, superior palatability and outstanding water resistance—ideal for spin feeders with 2” openings or more, for mixing with other feeds, and for feeding on the ground.
- Advanced extrusion technology for superior palatability, superior digestibility and superior water resistance.
- More protein for growth and antler development.
- More fat and fiber—and less starch and sugar—to aid digestion and help minimize the risk of digestive upsets in deer.
- Superior mineral and trace mineral package to support the development of structural tissues and antlers.
- Higher vitamin levels for enhanced immune system response during periods of stress from the environment and the rut.
- No waste or stopped-up feeders from corncobs and stalk trash.
- Durable nugget form for convenient spin feeding.
- Wild berry scent and flavoring for enhanced consumption and appeal.
- Aflatoxin safe for all wildlife , including quail and other game birds.