- Protects Horses From Flies, Dirt and Debris
- Offers Up Protection
- Does Not Obstruct Vision
- Double Latch Design Is Difficult for Horses To Remove
With a popular contoured design, this saddle pad shapes to the horse's back and gives a closer contact fit for less saddle roll. It is quality made featuring a Herculon fabric top, a 1/2" felt insert and a Tacky-Tack bottom. The Herculon is mildew resistant, quick-drying and easy to clean. The PVC, closed cell foam coated polyester tacky bottom is non-slip, breathable and offers easy care. The unique waffle pattern of the Tacky-Tack provides ventilation and quick drying. Distressed brown top grain wear leathers feature a ride the brand "W" insignia. Measure 32" x 32". Made by Weaver. Tacky-Tack™ U.S. Patents #7,032,366, #7,178,319 and #7,481,035.Learn More
Covered in a durable Herculon material, this saddle pad has a contoured design for a better fit and less saddle roll. Herculon is mildew resistant, quick-drying and easy to clean, making it a great choice. A 1" felt insert and a maize fleece bottom provide added cushioning and comfort you’ll appreciate. Distressed top grain wear leathers featuring a ride the brand “W” insignia add the perfect accent. Measures 32" x 32". Made by Weaver.Learn More
Featuring a versatile all purpose design, this saddle pad is covered in a durable Herculon material for dependable performance. Herculon is mildew resistant, quick-drying and easy to clean, making it a great choice. A 1" felt insert and a maize fleece bottom offers added cushioning and comfort you’ll appreciate. Distressed brown top grain wear leathers featuring the ride the brand “W” insignia add the perfect accent. Measures 32" x 32". Made by Weaver.Learn More
Rolled Rubber offers superior durability, is suitable for both interior and exterior applications and is ideal for surfacing (or underlayment) areas that require resilience, sound absorption, spike resistance and/or traction.
The 100% recycled rubber rolls are specially designed and manufactured for durability. They also serve as an effective buffer against acoustical vibration.
- Thickness: 1/4" (6MM)
- Materials: Recycled Rubber
- Maintencance: Damp mop and dry. If you need to use soap, use dish soap or laundry detergent.
- Odor: No-odor, non-toxic
- Applications: Assembly Lines, Horse & Livestock Trailers, Pools & Gardens, Sub-floor Protection, Boat Docks & Ramps, Handicap Accessways, Runways & Paths, Ski Lodges, Spike Protection, Changing Areas, Golf Courses & Lounges, Ice Rink Blade Protection, Steps, Patios & Decks, Semi Trailer Flooring, Basements, Runways & Walkways, Trails
- For optimal ease of installation, store material at room temperature (70° F).
- Clean and clear the subfloor of all dust, dirt and debris.
- Unroll and lay out the Rubber Matting.
- Leave the flooring unrolled, in place for no less than 12 hours (ideally 24 hours) to adjust to the temperature. To prevent the mat from curling up, it helps if after the 12 hours wait, you flip the rolls over and roll them up in the opposite direction. Clean the floor again and unroll the mats.
- Make any necessary cuts in the mats to fit around immovable objects in the room, with a sharp blade and metal straight edge.
- Rolls must be installed in the same direction. Start on one side of the room and work your way towards the opposite side. Do not start on both ends.
- For Loose Lay installation, apply double sided tape to the perimeter of each roll.
- For Glue down installation, roll up the rolls and spread adhesive out in a line in front of the roll, about 8 to 10 feet, unroll the mat over it to the end of the adhesive and repeat till fully unrolled.
- In glue down installations, it is strongly recommended that you go over the mats with a 100 lb roller to ensure a proper bond. If a roller cannot be located for use, alternatively, you can walk on the mat, using small overlapping steps making sure that every inch of the mat has been walked on.
Farnam 100504650 super mask protects horses from flies, up rays, dust and dirt without obstructing vision. Under-the-jaw strap design is more difficult for other horses to remove. Double latch closure keeps mask secure. Comfortable, does not irritate or cause distress. No ears.
- Water-based, ready-to-use pyrethrin and permethrin formula is economical, yet effective
- Repels and kills house flies, horn flies, stable flies, deer flies and horse flies, also mosquitoes, lice and gnats
- Formulated for better penetration of hair coat
- Also kills fleas and ticks on dogs
- Pleasant citronella scent
- 1 gallon
PYRANHA INCORPORATED PYRANHA SPRAY N WIPE FLY SPRAY (001EQSPRAY)-------- Kills and repels stable flies, horse flies, deer flies, face flies, house flies, horn flies, boot flies, mosquitoes, gnats. Apply as a wipe using a cloth or sponge. Apply as a triggerLearn More
Equine Fly & Mosquito Concentrate
- Controls pests up to 4 weeks!
- Makes up to 25 gallons of ready-to-use spray.
- For use on horses, ponies, dogs and animal premises.
- Protects against 6 fly species, mosquitoes, gnats, and more
Manna Pro Equine Fly Mosquito Spray 1gal RTU is guaranteed to provide protection for up to 4 weeks. This special formula can be used on horses, ponies, dogs and their premises for an overall, lasting protection against pests. Ready-to-use (RTU) insecticide wipe/spray-on for horses, dogs and ponies. Controls mosquitoes to help protect against West Nile Virus. Protects from horse, stable, face, horn and deer flies, mosquitoes and gnats. Controls pests up to 4 weeks.Learn More
Insecticide wipe/spray-on for horses, dogs, and ponies. Kills and Repels Mosquitoes to help protect against West Nile Virus. Powerful formula contains .25% Permethrin to protect against Horse Flies, Stable Flies.Learn More