This 32 ounce heated water bottle is thermostatically controlled to operate only when necessary and prevents water from freezing in subzero temperatures. With a no-drip brass drinking valve, this bottle is perfect for rabbits, guinea pigs, birds or small rodents. Ideal for year-round use. One year limited warranty.
- 32-Ounce bottle
- Thermostatically controlled to operate only when necessary
- Prevents water from freezing in subzero temperatures
- Perfect for rabbits, guinea pigs, birds or small rodents
- 20 Watts
- Pelleted form
- Exclusive Nutri - Bloom Advantage increases fiber digestion up to 15% for better health and bloom
- Increased fat level to help maintain energy level and ideal body condition
- Organic trace minerals for immune support, increased bioavailability and improved skin, hair and hoof quality
- Added prebiotics and probiotics to aid in nutrient digestion and digestive health
- Contains rice bran, flax seed and beet pulp
- Cleaner/Detergent Type: All-Purpose
- Application: Carpet; Furniture; Rugs; Upholstery; Fabric
- Applicable Material: Gentle Fabrics; Upholstery
- Chemical Compound: N/A.
- Extremely gentle detergent used to clean cattle and horses.
- Includes four 7.5 lb jars of paste cleaner.
- Suspends cage over dropping pan
- Easy to assemble: locks together
- Using a frame kit raises the cage, making it easier to reach the animal and allowing for convenient storage of supplies underneath
- Saves space: kits bolt together allowing cages to be stacked up to four high (use one kit for each cage)
- Bolts and nuts supplied
Amprolium (220mg/g) (Merial)An aid in the treatment and prevention of coccidiosis in calves. Mix CORID® daily with fresh drinking water for five (5) consecutive days as a treatment or twenty-one (21) consecutive days as a preventative measure. When using as a treatment, provide to all animals in a herd, pen, or group; when one or more calves show clinical signs of coccidiosis, it is likely that the entire group has been exposed. To help prevent coccidiosis, provide CORID® in the drinking water of animals during periods of exposure, stress, or when experience indicates that coccidiosis may be likely to occur. Slaughter withdrawal: 24 hours. Do not use in calves to be processed for veal. Drinking Water 5-day Treatment: mix 10 oz (1 packet) per 125 gal water, offer as the only source of water for five (5) consecutive days. Provide enough water for all animals during a complete 24-hour period. Drinking Water 21-day Prevention: mix 10 oz (1 packet) per 250 gal water, offer as only source of water for twenty-one (21) consecutive days until entire volume is consumed. Provide enough water for all animals during a complete 24-hour period. Drench 5-day Treatment: mix 3 oz powder (10.5 Tbsp) per 1 qt water, dose with a syringe (no needle) at 1 fl oz (30 cc or mL) per 100 lb body weight daily for five (5) consecutive days. Drench 21-day Prevention: mix 1½ oz powder (5.25 Tbsp) per 1 qt water, dose with a syringe (no needle) at 1 fl oz (30 cc or mL) per 100 lb body weight daily for twenty-one (21) consecutive days.Learn More
$18.98The 1500W Metal Tank Floating De-Icer is designed for metal tanks only and is thermostatically controlled to operate only when its necessary.Product Features:
- Thermostatically Controlled
- 1500 Watts of Power
- 1 Year Warranty
- Operates automatically during freezing temperatures
- Safe in steel tanks
- A very accurate, easily read incubator thermometer specifically designed for incubation with a range of 32° - 40°C (90º to 104ºF).
- Ten times more accurate than most digital thermometers, it reads to 0.1ºF with an accuracy of ± 0.2ºF. Switchable between ºF and ºC.
- The remote probe on an 18" cord fits through ventilation holes of the incubator or brooder so that the thermometer can be left outside the unit for easy reading.
- Battery life is about 6 weeks in continuous use, but very much longer if switched on just as required.