$5.99Contains pure Peppermint Oil and Geraniol, an herbal repellent tested by the University of Florida as an effective, NATURAL alternative to DEET. Also contains lemongrass and clove oils for an extra boost. This is a pleasant-smelling fragrance spray with a unique aroma consisting of refreshing peppermint, garden roses and creamy vanilla. When there are only a few nuisance bugs and the power of DEET is not required, Buggins provides relief from annoying insects, especially biting gnats (buffalo gnats) and other biting flies. If you're just sitting around the patio / BBQ for an hour or so and don't want to put on oily repellent, this stuff is simply fantastic!
- Unique formula uses plant-based active ingredients with no alcohol
- Vanilla Mint & Rose scent
- Overwhelming preferred for use in repelling buffalo gnats and black flies near rivers and streams
- Not sticky or greasy
- Can be safely reapplied often
- Does not need to be washed off
Rolled Rubber offers superior durability, is suitable for both interior and exterior applications and is ideal for surfacing (or underlayment) areas that require resilience, sound absorption, spike resistance and/or traction.
The 100% recycled rubber rolls are specially designed and manufactured for durability. They also serve as an effective buffer against acoustical vibration.
- Thickness: 1/4" (6MM)
- Materials: Recycled Rubber
- Maintencance: Damp mop and dry. If you need to use soap, use dish soap or laundry detergent.
- Odor: No-odor, non-toxic
- Applications: Assembly Lines, Horse & Livestock Trailers, Pools & Gardens, Sub-floor Protection, Boat Docks & Ramps, Handicap Accessways, Runways & Paths, Ski Lodges, Spike Protection, Changing Areas, Golf Courses & Lounges, Ice Rink Blade Protection, Steps, Patios & Decks, Semi Trailer Flooring, Basements, Runways & Walkways, Trails
- For optimal ease of installation, store material at room temperature (70° F).
- Clean and clear the subfloor of all dust, dirt and debris.
- Unroll and lay out the Rubber Matting.
- Leave the flooring unrolled, in place for no less than 12 hours (ideally 24 hours) to adjust to the temperature. To prevent the mat from curling up, it helps if after the 12 hours wait, you flip the rolls over and roll them up in the opposite direction. Clean the floor again and unroll the mats.
- Make any necessary cuts in the mats to fit around immovable objects in the room, with a sharp blade and metal straight edge.
- Rolls must be installed in the same direction. Start on one side of the room and work your way towards the opposite side. Do not start on both ends.
- For Loose Lay installation, apply double sided tape to the perimeter of each roll.
- For Glue down installation, roll up the rolls and spread adhesive out in a line in front of the roll, about 8 to 10 feet, unroll the mat over it to the end of the adhesive and repeat till fully unrolled.
- In glue down installations, it is strongly recommended that you go over the mats with a 100 lb roller to ensure a proper bond. If a roller cannot be located for use, alternatively, you can walk on the mat, using small overlapping steps making sure that every inch of the mat has been walked on.
Complete gravity-feed poultry waterer with 1-gallon capacity. Jar is molded from durable transparent polyethylene so the water level is always visible. Base is heavy-duty polystyrene. Easy-fill screw-on design. Jar and base are also sold individually (Item Nos. 666 and 750). 9 inch diameter by 10.25 inch high.
- Complete gravity-feed poultry waterer with 1-gallon capacity
- Jar is molded from durable transparent polyethylene so the water level is always visible
- Easy-fill screw-on design
- Jar and base are also sold individually (Item Nos. 666 and 750).
- Red plastic base
For use in drinking water for swine, calves and poultry.Learn More
Udder Balm aids in protection against the effects of extremes in weather, low humidity, warm and cold temperatures. Daily application of Udder Balm aids in soothing chapped and irritated skin. Udder Balm is recommended for use on teats, udders,hands, and other skin areas exposed to frequent washing and temperature changes.
- Made with vitamins A, D, and E and Aloe Vera
Ingredients: Water, mineral oil, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate, petrolatum, glycerin, cetyl alcohol, propylene glycol, lanolin, Triethanolamine, lemon fragrance, Methylparaben, aloe vera, vitamin A vitamin E propylparaben, PABA, Vitamin D, Artificial color.Learn More
Manna Pro Gamebird/Showbird Feed is designed for Starting and Growing Gamebirds, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese and Broilers. The formula includes:
- 24% protein with essential amino acids for fast growth, efficient gain, and high-quality plumage
- Vitamins and minerals for sound development and health
- Yeast culture for improved digestion and feed utilization
- Manna Pro Gamebird/Showbird is non-medicated
- Crude Protein Min 24.00%
- Lysine Min 1.20%
- Methionine Min .45%
- Crude Fat Min 3.00%
- Crude Fiber Max 5.00%
- Calcium Min 1.00%
- Calcium Max 1.50%
- Phosphorus Min .90%
- Salt Min .20%
- Salt Max .70%
Feed continuously as a starter and grower for gamebirds, turkeys, ducks, geese and broilers. Provide fresh, clean water free choice at all times.
REMINDER: Feed is perishable. Store this product in a cool, dry area away from rodents and insects.
WARNING: Do not offer any feed that is spoiled, moldy, rodent or insect-infested, OR abnormal in appearance or odor, as it may cause illness or death.
WARNING: This product contains supplemental copper. Do not feed to sheep or other copper-sensitive species.
Feed continuously as a starter and grower for game birds, turkeys, ducks, geese and broilers.Learn More
Provide fresh, clean water free-choice.</p>