Manna Pro Chick Starter is formulated for the development of active immunity to Coccidiosis and for increased rate of weight gain and improved feed efficiency in replacement chickens.
* 18% protein for efficient weight gain and muscle development.
* Medicated with Amprolium and BMD to aid in the prevention of Coccidiosis.
* Fortified with vitamins and minerals for healthy growth and sound development.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein Min 18.00%, Lysine Min 0.85%, Methionine Min 0.25%, Crude Fat Min 2.50%, Crude Fiber Max 7.00%, Calcium Min 0.75%, Calcium Max 1.25%, Phosphorus Min 0.70%, Salt Min 0.25%, Salt Max 0.75%
Ingredients: Grain Products, Processed Grain By-Products, Plant Protein Products, dl-Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Ferrous Carbonate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Cobalt Carbonate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin DÁ Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Menadione Dimethylprimidinol Bisulfite, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Choline Chloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement
- Amprolium: 113.5 g/ton
- Bacitracin Methylene Disalicylate: 10 g/ton
Feed Manna Pro Chick Starter-Medicated continuously as the sole ration to chicks from 0 to 8 weeks. Provide fresh, clean water free choice at all times.
CAUTION: Do not use amprolium in feeds containing bentonite.
WARNING: Use as the sole source of amprolium.
REMINDER: Feed is perishable. Store this product in a cool, dry area away from rodents and insects.
WARNING: Do not offer any feed that is spoiled, moldy, rodent-or insect-infested, or abnormal in appearance or odor, as it may cause illness or death.
WARNING: This product contains supplemental copper. DO NOT feed to sheep or other copper-sensitive species.Learn More
Unlike other screened bottom boards on the market, ours have a sliding solid bottom that allows you to control the amount of ventilation that you need without having to disturb the hive.
Hands down the best on the market!
- 45 degree slanted front landing board integrated with the bottom board, solid constructed sides for long term use
- HLH Screened Bottom board is engineered and designed by beekeepers for beekeepers.
- Heavy gauge galvanized steel mesh for the screened center.
- Solid sliding bottom.
- Usage: Screened bottom boards are used to provide ventilation to the hive.
$58.97Consists of 5 Gal. Reserve tank, connecting hose, with quick disconnect coupling and constant level humidity pan with 2 humidity pads, for increased humidity at time of hatch. For all GQF Cabinet Incubators. 20-PSI Maximum Pressure. Used with the GQF #1502 Learn More
This 32 ounce heated water bottle is thermostatically controlled to operate only when necessary and prevents water from freezing in subzero temperatures. With a no-drip brass drinking valve, this bottle is perfect for rabbits, guinea pigs, birds or small rodents. Ideal for year-round use. One year limited warranty.
- 32-Ounce bottle
- Thermostatically controlled to operate only when necessary
- Prevents water from freezing in subzero temperatures
- Perfect for rabbits, guinea pigs, birds or small rodents
- 20 Watts
For use on Beef and Non-Lactating Dairy Cattle.
- Type: dual organophosphate
- Controls: horn flies (including pyrethroid-resistant populations), biting lice, sucking lice, Gulf Coast ticks, spinose ear ticks
- Aids In Control: face flies, stable flies, house flies
- Packaging: 20 tag box
This chicken coop from Snap Lock clips together in seconds for easy set-up. The plastic floor is very easy to keep clean. The side access roosting box makes egg collection easier than ever. The plastic body is weather resistant and very durable. This coop can easily house 12 to 15 average size birds.
- Long lasting with no repainting
- Impervious to rotting
- Easily cleaned by pressure washing
- Water and impact resistant
- Ultraviolet and chemical resistant
- Lightweight for multiple locations
- No tools required for assembly
- Removable litter tray
- Easy access for egg collection
- Predator resistant with lockable access points
- Dual wall construction provides insulation and strength
Dimensions: 64" x 39" x 42"
The Coops & Feathers Walk-In Chicken Home is something all the chicks will be talking about!! This chicken coop is designed to fit 5 full grown hens! With the tall walk in door, you can easily access the inside of the coop. There is also a door on the side of the coop to easily retrieve your fresh farm eggs! Treat your chickens to this mansion of a coop! This coop is made out of sturdy wood.
- Exterior - 76.5 inches x 49.6 inches x 49.6 inches
- Run Space - 46 inches x 41.6 inches x 41.4-49.6 inches
- Coop Area - 41.6 inches x 23 inches x 21.9-30.1 inches
- Nesting Box - 23 inches x 14.4 inches x 13.1-15.3 inches
Perfect for baby chicks, rounded, embossed edges help reduce chafing on neck and head.
- Made from heavy gauge galvanized steel and built to last
- For poultry and game birds
- For 1-quart jars
- Total Diameter: 5.5"
- Diameter of Container Inside the Feeder: 3"