The Ice Chaser cast aluminum floating plastic tank de-icer is the most durable floating de-icer available. The patented cast aluminum construction provides ultimate efficiency and safety. This de-icer is thermostatically controlled to operate only when necessary. The cord is protected with a heavy-duty "anti-chew" cord protector. Safe in plastic tanks. 1,250 watts of power. Three year limited warranty.
- The most durable floating de-icer available
- Thermostatically controlled to operate only when necessary
- Heavy-duty "anti-chew" cord protector Safe in plastic tanks
- 1,250 Watts
- Diameter: 7 in.
$24.98The Farm Innovators Heated 2 Gallon Bucket is thermostatically cotrolled to operate only when neccesary.
- Over-sized 2 gallon capacity (holds 9 quarts)
- 60 watts of power
- Thermostatically controlled to operate only when necessary
- Heavy duty bail with reinforced connectors
- Table of measurements
- Guaranteed for one year
This large-capacity Automatic Poultry Waterer features a vacuum-sealing O-ring cap that creates an automatic water flow. Made of dent-proof, heavy-duty translucent plastic that allows you to see the water level. The easy-to-fill jar snaps compactly onto the base, and the rugged handle makes transport around the yard easy. This is a durable unit that will stand up to plenty of use. 16 inch-diameter octagon by 14.75 inch high, holds 3 gallons.
- Large-capacity Automatic Poultry Waterer with vacuum-sealing O-ring cap creates an automatic water flow
- Dent-proof, heavy-duty translucent plastic allows view of water level
- Easy-to-fill jar snaps onto base
- Rugged handle makes transport easy
- Holds 3 gallons
Hanging feeders save floor space, reduce waste by eliminating scratching, and cut down on debris in the feed. Constructed of heavy-gauge galvanized steel for many years of service, with rolled edges for safety. Hanging handle included. Tube is 10.75 inch diameter by 13.875 inch high; pan is 14.25 inch diameter by 2.25 inch high. Holds approximately 30 pounds of feed.
- Little giant hanging feeders are constructed of heavy gauge galvanized steel with rolled edges for safety.
- Saves floor space
- Reduces feed waste by eliminating scratching
- Cuts down on debris in the feed
- Hanging handle included
- Holds approximately 30 pounds of feed
$24.99Heavy-duty galvanized steel dropping pan, 2.75 inch deep. One-piece construction with riveted corners and hemmed edges for long-lasting stability. Designed to fit the Pet Lodge 30 inch by 36 inch Rabbit Hutch (Item No. AH3036, sold separately). Dropping pan pulls out for easy cleaning when used with the Pet Lodge Rabbit Hutch Frame Kit (Item No. AHFK30, sold separately). Also makes a great cat litter box, feed tray, oil drip pan, you name it. Fully assembled.
- Heavy-duty galvanized steel dropping pan
- 2.75 inch deep
- One-piece construction with riveted corners and hemmed edges
- Designed to fit the Pet Lodge 30 inch by 36 inch Rabbit Hutch (Item No. AH3036, sold separately)
- Fully assembled
Honey-B-Healthy is a honeybee feeding stimulant composed of lemongrass and spearmint oil concentrate. HONEY-B-HEALTHY helps promote healthy vigorous hives when used as a feeding stimulant. Use as a feeding stimulant for late winter, early spring, and during dearth's of nectar. Also add to your feeding mix to help build up packages, nucs and swarms. Using only food grade, certified ingredients and special proprietary processes, Honey-B-Healthy products are produced in a modern, state of the art FDA licensed food manufacturing facility under strict GMP guidelines. Only after passing our quality assurance tests, including live hives, is each production lot released for distribution. Ingredients are listed so that you know what are in your hives. Harvest Lane Honey uses only Honey-B-Healthy in our hives this is by far the best product on the market and nothing else even compares.Learn More
Rabbits are one of the most adorable animals to have as a pet today. If you are the owner of one of these lovable creatures, you want to be able to make it feel as comfortable as possible. Rabbit Cages from Rural King will do just that. With dimensions of 24 x 24, your pet rabbit will have more than enough room to roam around and do what rabbits do. Your rabbit will remain happy and healthy with this clean and sanitary environment. By having this cage, you will also ensure that your rabbit will not wander around your house leaving those unwanted waste droppings on your new living room carpet. Get your accessories today as well such as the frame kit, water bottle, dropping pan, and feeder. Your rabbit couldn't be happier than when you bring home it's new home in a rabbit cage from Rural King.
Product features are as follows:
** Available Accessories:** - Frame Kit - Water Bottle - Dropping Pan - Feeder - Dimensions: 16" H x 24" L x 24" W
**** Pet lodge Wire Clip Pliers ACP2, SKU: 007841136, are needed to put this cage together! SOLD SEPARATELY!Learn More
For use with metal rabbit cages. Made from heavy duty galvanized steel and plastic with riveted corners and hemmed edges.
- Makes Clean Up Easy
- For birds 16 weeks or older throughout the lay cycle
- Probiotics and yeast culture support digestion and immune health
- Uniquely formulated for quality eggs and a healthy flock
- No animal by-products, hormones or antibiotics
- Designed to be fed as the sole ration from the onset of lay throughout the laying cycle.
- Keep feeders clean and full at all times.
- Make fresh, clean water available at all times.
- Always offer free choice oyster shell and grit in separate containers.
- Layers should have a minimum of 15-17 hours of light per day for maximum laying potential
- Gather eggs frequently, especially in extremely hot or cold weather.
- Feed is perishable. Store in a cool, dry place and away from insects and rodents.
Guaranteed Analysis Crude Protein Min. 16.0% Lysine Min. 0.7% Methionine Min. 0.25% Crude Fat Min. 2.5% Crude Fiber Max. 8.0% Calcium Min. 3.8% - Max. 4.0% Phosphorus Min. 0.5% Salt Min. 0.3% - Max. 0.80% Sodium Min. 0.18% - Max. 0.22% Manganese Min. 110.0 PPM Selenium Min. 0.3 PPM Vitamin A Min. 3,300 IU/lb Vitamin D3 Min. 1,000 IU/lb Vitamin E Min. 20.0 IU/lb Lactobacillus acidophilus Min. 5.10 mil CFU/lb Lactobacillus casei Min. 5.10 mil CFU/lb Bifidobacterium thermophilum Min. 5.10 mil CFU/lb Enterococcus faecium Min. 5.10 mil CFU/lb
- Advanced-formula hoof dressing that leaves hooves stronger and more pliable
- Special natural ingredients are combined to give Rain Maker its unique "Triple Action": attraction of moisture to the hoof, absorption of moisture and retention of the moisture once it has been absorbed
- Penetrates deep to improve texture and elasticity
- Enhances color and sheen
- 32 oz metal can with handy brush cap top