Beautiful, hand-woven Navajo-patterned blanket in a double weave. Assorted colors and designs will be shipped. Measures 32" x 64".Learn More
- Suspends cage over dropping pan
- Easy to assemble: locks together
- Using a frame kit raises the cage, making it easier to reach the animal and allowing for convenient storage of supplies underneath
- Saves space: kits bolt together allowing cages to be stacked up to four high (use one kit for each cage)
- Bolts and nuts supplied
The hook over is ideal for field, pasture, trailer or stall. The durable, molded bracket easily hooks over any 2-by wide board to instantly deliver a sturdy feed bucket. For more permanent installations simply install two screws in the holes provided.Learn More
The hook over is ideal for field, pasture, trailer or in the stall.The durable molded bracket easily hooks ovre any 2-by wide board toinstantly deliver a sturdy feed bucket. For more permanent installations simply install two screws in the holes provided.Learn More
Combat Roach Killing Gel's patented action formula achieves complete roach control by killing roaches and the eggs they carry. This gel can be applied behind appliances and in cracks and crevices, near the places where roaches make their nests or enter your home.
Combat Roach Killing Gel allows you to place bait in many more locations in your home then using only baits, which means more roaches find and eat the bait, and more roaches die.
Combat Roach Killing Gel can be used as a spot or as a crack and crevice treatment for the indoor and outdoor control of large and small cockroaches.
Directions for Use
- NOTE: It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with it's labeling.
- 1. To apply the gel: Remove the cap from the tip, touch the tip to the surface and depress the plunger. The gel can be applied as spots or in a line along cracks and crevices. Apply the gel in one to four dime-sized (1/4 to 1/2 g) spots or a 3- to 12-inch strip per square yard. Recap the tube after use.
- 2. Place many spots or dabs of gel near the areas of roach traffic and suspected nesting areas. The gel can be placed in cracks, crevices, corners, and in any out-of-the-way place in the house. For thorough control, use the entire tube at the same time.
- 3. Inspect the gel after one month and reapply if it is no longer visible. Refresh with a new application after three months. The gel can be cleaned up with a damp paper towel. Discard the towel after use.
For Indoor Use
- Do not place the gel in locations that are routinely washed, as the gel will be removed by washing.
- Do not treat food preparation surfaces. The product may stain textiles and clothing.
For Outdoor Use
- Place gel in the areas where roaches may nest or breed.
- Apply the gel to the potential places where roaches may enter your home, such as eaves, sills, and expansion joints.
- Apply gel in protected areas whenever possible.
- Hydramethylon (2.15%)
- Other Ingredients (97.85%)
See MSDS for additional information. Learn More
Kills destructive insects on contact, indoors and out. Convenient trigger spray bottle makes it easy to reach the hidden areas where carpenter ants live: joists, baseboards and window sills. Long-lasting formula contains highly effective Deltamethrin; kills up to 4 months.Learn More