When you have livestock, there are so many items that you need just to care for them. They need proper food and feeding equipment. When they are sick, they need the proper medicine. Even when they aren't sick, you need to provide preventative medicine. Animals also need proper housing. There is just so much to think about. That is why our livestock category is so comprehensive.
Let's say you have rabbits. You will need the proper style cage, a drop pan to put at the bottom and bedding so your rabbits are safely housed. The last thing you want is a loose rabbit. There is too much danger out there for them to be running free. You'll also need the proper supplies to feed them, like hay and pellet food.
What if rabbits aren't your thing? How about if you are more into bees? Well, we can help you with that, too. We have frames and boxes. There are also entrance reducers and queen excluders, if you need them.
It really doesn't matter what type of livestock you have, from bees and rabbits to cows and chickens and even dogs and potbellied pigs, we have something for them all. This category offers a range of items that you will need to properly care for any animal you have.
Unlike other screened bottom boards on the market, ours have a sliding solid bottom that allows you to control the amount of ventilation that you need without having to disturb the hive.
Hands down the best on the market!
- 45 degree slanted front landing board integrated with the bottom board, solid constructed sides for long term use
- HLH Screened Bottom board is engineered and designed by beekeepers for beekeepers.
- Heavy gauge galvanized steel mesh for the screened center.
- Solid sliding bottom.
- Usage: Screened bottom boards are used to provide ventilation to the hive.
- The edges of this mat have no tapering and are square cut.
- Spheroid surface shape
- Item will be shipped via Motor Freight, too large and bulky for UPS.
- Exercise Mat
- 4' x 6' x 3/4"
These large capacity waterers are dent-proof and easy to fill. The vacuum-sealing cap creates an automatic water flow. The rugged handle makes transport around the yard easy. Jar snaps compactly onto base.Learn More
- Reliable electromagnetic motor
- Thumb controlled adjustable blade #30-#15-#10
- High speed for quick trims
- Includes: Clipper, New Equine Line Bonus Soft Face Brush, Cleaning brush, Blade oil, and Instruction Book (English & Spanish)
Little giant galvanized waterers are constructed of heavy gauge galvanized steel and are available in four different sizes. Edges are rolled for safety and feature arched inner handles for added strength. Copper spring and neoprene seal produce a positive water shut-off. Seams are constructed and tested to prevent leaks. Double wall founts also feature a locking pin.Learn More
- Single-ply 5/8" burgundy latigo leather bridle
- 5" curb bit
- 6' reins
- All leather curb strap
- Nickel plated hardware
- Economically priced for your profitability
$34.99Converts any thermal air flow Hova-Bator into a circulated air incubator. Dimensions: 3 3/4'' x 3 3/4'' x 2 1/3'' -110Volt -'Turbofan' can be installed in any square Hova-Bator type incubator and permits you to operate the incubator at one temperature for all types of eggs and for all climate conditions with less close supervision. Learn More
This dependable barrel rein feature a 36" long rubber grip and durable, weather resistant russet harness leather ends. The rubber grip provides a secure feel in your hands. Features conway buckles on both ends for adjustability and a scissor snap on one end. Durable nickel plated hardware. Measures 3/4" x 8'.Learn More
We had a friend in the beekeeping industry who would say, "you don't have to use smoke, but the day you don't, you will know you should have". We agree, smoking your hive makes managing your hives easier.
- Stainless steel Medium Bee Smoker, used to help soothe the bees.
- Includes a heat shield and side hook, with leather bellows.
- In the industry it is referred to as 3X6.
- Use: 1 per beekeeper.
- Used to help relax your hive and prevent aggressive bees.