Rolled Rubber offers superior durability, is suitable for both interior and exterior applications and is ideal for surfacing (or underlayment) areas that require resilience, sound absorption, spike resistance and/or traction.
The 100% recycled rubber rolls are specially designed and manufactured for durability. They also serve as an effective buffer against acoustical vibration.
- Thickness: 1/4" (6MM)
- Materials: Recycled Rubber
- Maintencance: Damp mop and dry. If you need to use soap, use dish soap or laundry detergent.
- Odor: No-odor, non-toxic
- Applications: Assembly Lines, Horse & Livestock Trailers, Pools & Gardens, Sub-floor Protection, Boat Docks & Ramps, Handicap Accessways, Runways & Paths, Ski Lodges, Spike Protection, Changing Areas, Golf Courses & Lounges, Ice Rink Blade Protection, Steps, Patios & Decks, Semi Trailer Flooring, Basements, Runways & Walkways, Trails
- For optimal ease of installation, store material at room temperature (70° F).
- Clean and clear the subfloor of all dust, dirt and debris.
- Unroll and lay out the Rubber Matting.
- Leave the flooring unrolled, in place for no less than 12 hours (ideally 24 hours) to adjust to the temperature. To prevent the mat from curling up, it helps if after the 12 hours wait, you flip the rolls over and roll them up in the opposite direction. Clean the floor again and unroll the mats.
- Make any necessary cuts in the mats to fit around immovable objects in the room, with a sharp blade and metal straight edge.
- Rolls must be installed in the same direction. Start on one side of the room and work your way towards the opposite side. Do not start on both ends.
- For Loose Lay installation, apply double sided tape to the perimeter of each roll.
- For Glue down installation, roll up the rolls and spread adhesive out in a line in front of the roll, about 8 to 10 feet, unroll the mat over it to the end of the adhesive and repeat till fully unrolled.
- In glue down installations, it is strongly recommended that you go over the mats with a 100 lb roller to ensure a proper bond. If a roller cannot be located for use, alternatively, you can walk on the mat, using small overlapping steps making sure that every inch of the mat has been walked on.
Controls pests up to 4 weeks, giving horses long-lasting protection even when other fly spays don't. Protects against mosquitoes that may transmit West Nile virus. Protects against 6 fly species, mosquitoes, gnats and more! With Permethrin, this product has proven to be an excellent killer of insects, and has longer residual activity then other chemical insectides. Equine Fly & Mosquito Concentrate makes up to 25 gallons of ready-to-use spray. Ideal for horses, ponies, dogs, or dog premises; this broad application allows animal owners to use one product!
- Permethrin [*(3-phenoxyphenyl) Methyl (+ or -) Cis-trans-3(2,2 dichloroethenyl)
- 2,2 Dimethylcyclopropanecarboxylate], 0.25%
- Other Ingredients, .99.75%
- Cis-trans isomers ratio: Min. 35% (+ or -) cis and Max. 65% (+ or -) trans.
Complete gravity-feed poultry waterer with 1-gallon capacity. Jar is molded from durable transparent polyethylene so the water level is always visible. Base is heavy-duty polystyrene. Easy-fill screw-on design. Jar and base are also sold individually (Item Nos. 666 and 750). 9 inch diameter by 10.25 inch high.
- Complete gravity-feed poultry waterer with 1-gallon capacity
- Jar is molded from durable transparent polyethylene so the water level is always visible
- Easy-fill screw-on design
- Jar and base are also sold individually (Item Nos. 666 and 750).
- Red plastic base
Forget those bottles of chemicals and powders- clear up your pond water naturally with Clear H20 Barley Straw Treatment.
- Naturally biodegradable and especially designed for easy use, each mini-barley bale lasts for six months.
- Simply slip the bales under plants and the included cork floater and plastic netting keeps them from coming apart in your pond.
- Clear water without the worries.
- Each bale treats up to 2000 gallons of water.
The same proven liquid formulation, in a convenient, pre-filled bait station. For indoor or outdoor use, TERRO is the only liquid bait station available to consumers. The patented design eliminates handling of chemicals and prevents drying out.Learn More
- Works on contact and through ingestion.
- Sevin is non-systemic, which means it does not penetrate plant tissue.
- Stays on the outside.
- After controlling the targeted pest, Sevin is easily broken down in the environment.
- Sevin is one of the most effective and recommended insecticides to use for control of damaging Japanese beetles
- Sevin is also very effective in the control of ticks that transmit Lyme disease.
- Sevin can be used throughout the growing season, right up to harvest.
A simple way to give your trees and shrubs the right start
- Our 3-in-1 formula provides:
- Reduces transplant shock and the need for watering, and promotes root growth
- Fertilizer analysis: 4-7-4
2. Moisture control
3. Insect protection