Nothing Better On The Market!
- Beehive Medium Honey Super 5-5/8" Plastic Foundation.
- Resistant to wax moths, long lasting and durable with textured cell pattern.
- 100% Bees was coating. Made in the USA of food grade plastic.
- Easy acceptance in the hive.
- Usage: Use with 6-1/4" Medium Honey Super and 6-1/4" Frames with Groove Tops and Groove Bottoms.
Summit Chemical Mosquito Dunks 6-pack 110-12 - Before They’re Old Enough To Bite!
The only larvicide with Bti effective beyond a mosquito generation (approximately one to two weeks). Others make claims, but the Dunks are the real deal, safe for use in fish habitats and animal watering troughs, effective in controlling 100 square feet of water for at least thirty days.
Safe For Use In Fish Habitats. Place in containerized standing water wherever it accumulates near the household:
- Flower Pots
- Tree Holes
- Bird Baths
- Roof Gutters
- Rain Barrels
- Old Tires
- Unused Swimming Pools
- Animal Watering Troughs
- Easier than Shavings
- Cuts Stall Cleaning Time
- Dust Free, Mold, Bacteria & Insect Resistant
- Longer Lasting & more Cost Effective than other Horse Bedding
- Reduces Waste - Making Optimal Compost Available in 40 lb. Bags
Perfect for baby chicks or small birds. Screw-on replacement jar fits the Little Giant 1-Quart Screw-On Plastic Waterer Base (Item No. 740, sold separately; 1-Quart Plastic Feeder Base (Item No. 806, sold separately); 1-Quart Quail Waterer Base (Item No. 730, sold separately); Metal Chick Feeder Base (Item No. 9810, sold separately); and Metal Chick Waterer Base (Item No. 9826, sold separately). Jar is molded from durable transparent polyethylene so the content level is always visible. 3.5 inch diameter by 7.25 inch high.
Jars are molded from durable transparent polyethylene so the water level is always visible.Learn More
Priefert's single horse hay and grain feeder features a welded metal hay rack and a rounded bottom feed tub, making it ideal for feeding hay or grain. This sturdy feeder is constructed from 16 guage sheet metal. The inside of the feeder is lined with a 1/8 inch thick durable poly liner to rsist corrosion from salts. Convenient mounting brackets allow you to hang the feeder from up to 2 inches OD tubing or lumber, making it the perfect feeder for use in paddocks, pastures, and more. The architectural grader powder coat finish helps the product to resist rust, scratches and fading to add years of life to you investment.
- This sturdy single horse feeder is ideal for feeding hay or grain.
- The welded metal hay rack is designed to be loaded from the top, with grain fed below in the rounded bottom tub.
- The inside of the feeder is lined with a 1/8 inch thick durable poly liner.
- Constructed from 16 - guage steel, designed to withstand the physical abuse commonly inflected by stalled horses.
- Convenient mounting brackets allow you to hang the feeder from up to 2 inch OD tubing or lumber.
- Architectural grade powder coat finish with UV inhibitors.
- Height - 29 Inches
- Width - 21 Inches
- Depth - 19 Inches
- Weight - Approx. 50 Pounds
GQF Box Brooders are designed to eliminate stress in young birds by providing plenty of heat, fresh air, light, feed and water space, and sanitary conditions for a confined area. Three clear plastic panels allow full and easy viewing of the brooder’s interior. Each brooder comes with three 28.5' troughs which maybe used for either feed or water. Ample feed and water space is necessary to allow weaker chicks access in the presence of more dominant chicks.
Any trough may be equipped with optional automatic watering to provide the large quantity of water necessary. Failure to provide proper feed and water space can result in slower weight gain and perhaps higher chick mortality. The troughs are mounted on the outside of the brooder so that the chicks do not mix droppings into the food or water. The 300-watt heater provides sufficient heat while the vented plastic side panels keep out drafts.
As chicks are drawn to light rather than heat, each heater has a socket for a low wattage attraction light bulb (2 bulbs included), which helps to hold the chicks in the heated area. Each brooder comes with a thermometer and a wafer thermostat, which is accurate to 1 degree.
The floor is a thin wire ½” mesh which will allow droppings to easily pass through. For small chicks like quail this floor requires that a layer of No 1628 DACB paper or paper towels be laid down on the wire for the first 4 to 7 days after which quail may stand on the ½” wire floor.
Day old poultry and ducks can be placed directly on the wire. Drop pans are made of lightweight aluminum for long life. Drop pans can be easily pulled out even when brooders are stacked and the wire floor is heavy with birds.
- This box brooder is universal as each side panel comes with an adjustable gate to regulate openings for chick size.
- 32” X 38” X 12” Approx. capacity to 4th week - 100 quail - 50 Chukar or Pheasants. Poultry Chick capacity - 100 chicks through 2 weeks.
- Shipped in 2 cartons.
- (Needs #5001 Feeder & Waterer for game
Effective protection against biting and stinging insects for a wide range of outdoor activities. Has a longer duration of exposure. Unscented.
Repel Sportsmen Insect Repellent provides effective, long lasting protection It repels mosquitoes, ticks, gnats, biting flies, chiggers and fleas. The repellent is also nongreasy and resists perspiration.Type Spray 29% DeetLearn More
Potassium Soap - 22.11% Fast acting water based, multi-purpose formula works within hours to kill moss, algae and lichens on lawns, trees, roofs, decks, patios, buildings, fences, walkways--all without staining or damage to desirable plants. Also removes green slime.Learn More
Manna Pro Adult Potbellied Pig Food
- Use Potbellied Pig Food as the sole ration for adult pigs
- Provide sufficient feed to maintain the desired body condition
- This will typically be in the range at 1-2% of body weight daily
- DO NOT ALLOW pigs to become obese
REMINDER: Feed is perishable. Store this product in a cool, dry area away from rodents and insects.
- DO NOT OFFER any feed that is spoiled, moldy, rodent or insect-infested, or abnormal in appearance or odor, as it may cause illness or death.
- This product contains supplemental copper. DO NOT FEED to sheep or other copper-sensitive species.