This chicken coop from Snap Lock clips together in seconds for easy set-up. The plastic floor is very easy to keep clean. The side access roosting box makes egg collection easier than ever. The plastic body is weather resistant and very durable. This coop can easily house 12 to 15 average size birds.
- Long lasting with no repainting
- Impervious to rotting
- Easily cleaned by pressure washing
- Water and impact resistant
- Ultraviolet and chemical resistant
- Lightweight for multiple locations
- No tools required for assembly
- Removable litter tray
- Easy access for egg collection
- Predator resistant with lockable access points
- Dual wall construction provides insulation and strength
Dimensions: 64" x 39" x 42"
$19.97Universal Pop bottle Waterers work on old fashioned snap on pop bottles as the screw on 12 or 16 ounce bottle. Waterers fits through 1'' square opening in cage or pen to supply adequate water for birds or small animals. Waterer supplied with spring to hold bottle. Package of 12. Learn More
The SummerHawk Ranch Victorian Teak Barn Chicken Coop 33556 is a stylish home for your chickens! With this easy to assemble chicken coop, you can house 4 to 5 adult chickens!
- Easy to Assemble within 30 Minutes
- Houses up to 4 to 5 Adult Chickens
- 2 Nesting Boxes with Removable Divider
- Predator Resistant Designed Hines
- Covered Run Way
During incubation, eggs must be turned several times a day to prevent the yolk from settling on one side and to exercise the embryo. Turning the eggs by hand is the most time demanding and time consuming part of egg incubation.
Specifications: Turner holds a total of six egg racks. Each Universal Egg Rack holds eggs any size from a partridge egg up to duck eggs (total 42 eggs per turner).
- 15'' x 15'' x 3''
- 110 Volt AC (220 Volt available for export).
- CAN BE USED WITH ALL HOVA-BATOR INCUBATORS.
- Independent wire hooks secure feeder to hutch
- Sifts Feed
- Card Slot to keep feed records
$58.97Consists of 5 Gal. Reserve tank, connecting hose, with quick disconnect coupling and constant level humidity pan with 2 humidity pads, for increased humidity at time of hatch. For all GQF Cabinet Incubators. 20-PSI Maximum Pressure. Used with the GQF #1502 Learn More
- Assembled and Painted Medium Bee Box 6 7/8" with 10 Assembled Medium Honey Frames 6 1/4" with 5 5/8" Plastic Foundation.
- Quality inspected for a long lasting hive.
- USA milled, assembled, painted and shipped.
- 10 Frame Langstroth Design, will work with all 10 Frame designed hives, has a frame rest .
- 100% USA Ponderosa Pine. A
- lso Known as a Honey Super.
- Usage Recommendation:
- You will add Medium/Honey Supers to your hive after your bees fill their Brood/Deep Boxes.
- Medium/Honey super will be added to your hive as your bees fill them, until you are ready to extract.
The GENESIS Hova-Bator is TUV LISTED. This certification along with the safety afforded by its 12 Volt system makes it perfect for use in classroom and laboratory settings. It is pre-set for bird eggs. Simply plug it in, then add water for humidity and eggs. While the thermostat set temperature can easily be fine tuned, most users won’t find it necessary. The LCD will display set temp, actual temp and humidity percentage in both Fahrenheit and Celsius. The pre-set microprocessor based thermostat digitally regulates itself. The digital technology in this thermostat means the command setting is never affected by changes in humidity, temperature or dust. Built in sensors prevent the “burn up” of eggs. Like all incubators, the GENESIS requires a stable room temperature and should not be used in areas like sheds or barns. Excellent for classrooms, novices, and experts. Thermostat can be set to any temperature required for bird eggs and can also be set for all reptile eggs down to 60F. (room temperature has to be 50F for the 1588 to regulate 60F.). Includes picture window & plastic bottom liner.
- TURNER SOLD SEPARATELY.
- 1588 - 12 Volt DC power supply operates on 100 to 240 Volt AC .
- Only U.S. plug & cord set supplied.
- Input: AC 100-240V 50/60 Hz 1.5A
- Output 3000mA 12Volt
- Without an automatic turner in place, the incubator will hold 50 duck or chicken eggs or 130 quail eggs.
- Dimensions 18 1/2” x 18 1/2” x 9 1/2”
Priefert's single horse hay and grain feeder features a welded metal hay rack and a rounded bottom feed tub, making it ideal for feeding hay or grain. This sturdy feeder is constructed from 16 guage sheet metal. The inside of the feeder is lined with a 1/8 inch thick durable poly liner to rsist corrosion from salts. Convenient mounting brackets allow you to hang the feeder from up to 2 inches OD tubing or lumber, making it the perfect feeder for use in paddocks, pastures, and more. The architectural grader powder coat finish helps the product to resist rust, scratches and fading to add years of life to you investment.
- This sturdy single horse feeder is ideal for feeding hay or grain.
- The welded metal hay rack is designed to be loaded from the top, with grain fed below in the rounded bottom tub.
- The inside of the feeder is lined with a 1/8 inch thick durable poly liner.
- Constructed from 16 - guage steel, designed to withstand the physical abuse commonly inflected by stalled horses.
- Convenient mounting brackets allow you to hang the feeder from up to 2 inch OD tubing or lumber.
- Architectural grade powder coat finish with UV inhibitors.
- Height - 29 Inches
- Width - 21 Inches
- Depth - 19 Inches
- Weight - Approx. 50 Pounds