Manna Pro Equine Fly Mosquito Spray 1gal RTU is guaranteed to provide protection for up to 4 weeks. This special formula can be used on horses, ponies, dogs and their premises for an overall, lasting protection against pests. Ready-to-use (RTU) insecticide wipe/spray-on for horses, dogs and ponies. Controls mosquitoes to help protect against West Nile Virus. Protects from horse, stable, face, horn and deer flies, mosquitoes and gnats. Controls pests up to 4 weeks.Learn More
The hook over is ideal for field, pasture, trailer or stall. The durable, molded bracket easily hooks over any 2-by wide board to instantly deliver a sturdy feed bucket. For more permanent installations simply install two screws in the holes provided.Learn More
The hook over is ideal for field, pasture, trailer or in the stall.The durable molded bracket easily hooks ovre any 2-by wide board toinstantly deliver a sturdy feed bucket. For more permanent installations simply install two screws in the holes provided.Learn More
CV-80D Farm and Dairy Fly Spray
- CV-80D's Unique Solvent-based Formula is Specifically Created for Agricultural Use.
- 0.50% Pyrethrins delivers instant knockdown & kill
- Kills and repels a wide variety of flying insects including house flies, barn flies, stable flies and more.
- Non water-based formula never needs shaking
- For use as a premise spray or directly on-animal
- USDA rated for use in food areas
- 15 oz.
- Works on contact and through ingestion.
- Sevin is non-systemic, which means it does not penetrate plant tissue.
- Stays on the outside.
- After controlling the targeted pest, Sevin is easily broken down in the environment.
- Sevin is one of the most effective and recommended insecticides to use for control of damaging Japanese beetles
- Sevin is also very effective in the control of ticks that transmit Lyme disease.
- Sevin can be used throughout the growing season, right up to harvest.
Sevin concentrate for use on vegetables, fruits, and ornamentals. Kills over 100 varieties of insect pests.
- Great for use on larger gardens, fruit and ornamental trees, and gardens.
- Provides excellent control of leaf eating and sucking insects!
- Controls ticks that vector lyme disease.
- Shortest pre-harvest interval.
A Complete Liquid Fruit Tree Spray Containing: Captan 12%, Malathion 6%, Carbaryl .3% And A Spreader Sticker. A complete liquid fruit tree spray excellent for the home orchardist. Controls both insects and diseases on fruit trees, flowers, evergreens and strawberries. Mix 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 tablespoons per gallon of water as directed in the directions for use. Easy to use; mixes with water instantly, no pre-mixing. Apply using a hose-end or tank sprayer.Learn More
Regionally designed to supplement free-range conditions where animals have access to natural browse and forbs--and to match local conditions. High nutrient density delivers more economical feeding and more nutritional value with every pound of feed.
- Optimum Performance Formulas: Scientifically tested and field proven nutrition matches your unique forage conditions and ensures higher animal productivity, bigger antlers and record performance for every stage of development.
- Palatability Plus: Proprietary nutrient formulation and Optimum Performance Technology™ deliver a unique and consistent blend of natural ingredients with Record Rack’s exclusive flavoring system to ensure maximum palatability and consumption.
- By-Pass Amino Acid Balancing: Proprietary nutrient formulation and Optimum Performance Technology™ balance critical by-pass amino acid levels and provide the most bio-available source of amino acids for optimum growth and performance.
- Organic Trace Mineral Complexes: Proprietary mineral complexes with organic nutrients provide the most bio-available sources of trace minerals—and in the right ratios to ensure optimum utilization and enhanced metabolic performance.
- Forage Max: Proprietary blend of select feed ingredients with added yeast maximize the digestibility and utilization of natural forbs and browse.
- Water Guard Pellets: State-of-the-art-pellet design and proprietary nutrient formulation deliver built-in weather resistance to keep water out and valuable nutrients in. That means easier feeding, less waste and more bio-available nutrients for optimum performance.