Rolled Rubber offers superior durability, is suitable for both interior and exterior applications and is ideal for surfacing (or underlayment) areas that require resilience, sound absorption, spike resistance and/or traction.
The 100% recycled rubber rolls are specially designed and manufactured for durability. They also serve as an effective buffer against acoustical vibration.
- Thickness: 1/4" (6MM)
- Materials: Recycled Rubber
- Maintencance: Damp mop and dry. If you need to use soap, use dish soap or laundry detergent.
- Odor: No-odor, non-toxic
- Applications: Assembly Lines, Horse & Livestock Trailers, Pools & Gardens, Sub-floor Protection, Boat Docks & Ramps, Handicap Accessways, Runways & Paths, Ski Lodges, Spike Protection, Changing Areas, Golf Courses & Lounges, Ice Rink Blade Protection, Steps, Patios & Decks, Semi Trailer Flooring, Basements, Runways & Walkways, Trails
- For optimal ease of installation, store material at room temperature (70° F).
- Clean and clear the subfloor of all dust, dirt and debris.
- Unroll and lay out the Rubber Matting.
- Leave the flooring unrolled, in place for no less than 12 hours (ideally 24 hours) to adjust to the temperature. To prevent the mat from curling up, it helps if after the 12 hours wait, you flip the rolls over and roll them up in the opposite direction. Clean the floor again and unroll the mats.
- Make any necessary cuts in the mats to fit around immovable objects in the room, with a sharp blade and metal straight edge.
- Rolls must be installed in the same direction. Start on one side of the room and work your way towards the opposite side. Do not start on both ends.
- For Loose Lay installation, apply double sided tape to the perimeter of each roll.
- For Glue down installation, roll up the rolls and spread adhesive out in a line in front of the roll, about 8 to 10 feet, unroll the mat over it to the end of the adhesive and repeat till fully unrolled.
- In glue down installations, it is strongly recommended that you go over the mats with a 100 lb roller to ensure a proper bond. If a roller cannot be located for use, alternatively, you can walk on the mat, using small overlapping steps making sure that every inch of the mat has been walked on.
Combat Roach Killing Gel's patented action formula achieves complete roach control by killing roaches and the eggs they carry. This gel can be applied behind appliances and in cracks and crevices, near the places where roaches make their nests or enter your home.
Combat Roach Killing Gel allows you to place bait in many more locations in your home then using only baits, which means more roaches find and eat the bait, and more roaches die.
Combat Roach Killing Gel can be used as a spot or as a crack and crevice treatment for the indoor and outdoor control of large and small cockroaches.
Directions for Use
- NOTE: It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with it's labeling.
- 1. To apply the gel: Remove the cap from the tip, touch the tip to the surface and depress the plunger. The gel can be applied as spots or in a line along cracks and crevices. Apply the gel in one to four dime-sized (1/4 to 1/2 g) spots or a 3- to 12-inch strip per square yard. Recap the tube after use.
- 2. Place many spots or dabs of gel near the areas of roach traffic and suspected nesting areas. The gel can be placed in cracks, crevices, corners, and in any out-of-the-way place in the house. For thorough control, use the entire tube at the same time.
- 3. Inspect the gel after one month and reapply if it is no longer visible. Refresh with a new application after three months. The gel can be cleaned up with a damp paper towel. Discard the towel after use.
For Indoor Use
- Do not place the gel in locations that are routinely washed, as the gel will be removed by washing.
- Do not treat food preparation surfaces. The product may stain textiles and clothing.
For Outdoor Use
- Place gel in the areas where roaches may nest or breed.
- Apply the gel to the potential places where roaches may enter your home, such as eaves, sills, and expansion joints.
- Apply gel in protected areas whenever possible.
- Hydramethylon (2.15%)
- Other Ingredients (97.85%)
See MSDS for additional information. Learn More
Complete gravity-feed poultry waterer with 1-gallon capacity. Jar is molded from durable transparent polyethylene so the water level is always visible. Base is heavy-duty polystyrene. Easy-fill screw-on design. Jar and base are also sold individually (Item Nos. 666 and 750). 9 inch diameter by 10.25 inch high.
- Complete gravity-feed poultry waterer with 1-gallon capacity
- Jar is molded from durable transparent polyethylene so the water level is always visible
- Easy-fill screw-on design
- Jar and base are also sold individually (Item Nos. 666 and 750).
- Red plastic base
Forget those bottles of chemicals and powders- clear up your pond water naturally with Clear H20 Barley Straw Treatment.
- Naturally biodegradable and especially designed for easy use, each mini-barley bale lasts for six months.
- Simply slip the bales under plants and the included cork floater and plastic netting keeps them from coming apart in your pond.
- Clear water without the worries.
- Each bale treats up to 2000 gallons of water.
Granular barrier protection that does not require chemical spreader or broadcaster. Easy-to-use Shaker Bag allows you to treat the perimeter of your home without handling the product. Ideal as part of a 2-step ant control process. Use in conjunction with TERRO Liquid Ant Baits to eliminate ants inside and prevent outdoor ants from reinfesting. (3 lb. shaker bag)Learn More
The same proven liquid formulation, in a convenient, pre-filled bait station. For indoor or outdoor use, TERRO is the only liquid bait station available to consumers. The patented design eliminates handling of chemicals and prevents drying out.Learn More
The precision tube directs the spray into wall voids and infested wood where pests live. It allows for easy application in cracks and crevices, indoors and out. Provides quick killing action and residual control for up to four weeks.Learn More