- Cleaner/Detergent Type: All-Purpose
- Application: Carpet; Furniture; Rugs; Upholstery; Fabric
- Applicable Material: Gentle Fabrics; Upholstery
- Chemical Compound: N/A.
- Extremely gentle detergent used to clean cattle and horses.
- Includes four 7.5 lb jars of paste cleaner.
This 32 ounce heated water bottle is thermostatically controlled to operate only when necessary and prevents water from freezing in subzero temperatures. With a no-drip brass drinking valve, this bottle is perfect for rabbits, guinea pigs, birds or small rodents. Ideal for year-round use. One year limited warranty.
- 32-Ounce bottle
- Thermostatically controlled to operate only when necessary
- Prevents water from freezing in subzero temperatures
- Perfect for rabbits, guinea pigs, birds or small rodents
- 20 Watts
- Kills and controls insects
- Cures and prevents fungal disease
- Controls Spider Mites
- Protects up to two times longer against twice as many pests1 versus other brands
- Systemic rainproof protection lasts up to 30 days
- A very accurate, easily read incubator thermometer specifically designed for incubation with a range of 32° - 40°C (90º to 104ºF).
- Ten times more accurate than most digital thermometers, it reads to 0.1ºF with an accuracy of ± 0.2ºF. Switchable between ºF and ºC.
- The remote probe on an 18" cord fits through ventilation holes of the incubator or brooder so that the thermometer can be left outside the unit for easy reading.
- Battery life is about 6 weeks in continuous use, but very much longer if switched on just as required.
Liquamycin Pfizer Animal Health Pfizer Animal Health Approved for 96 hour milkout. Long-lasting broad-spectrum antibiotic for the treatment of a wide range of diseases caused by susceptible gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria. For use in beef and dairy cattle and swine. Provides therapeutic blood levels for 3 days. Give 4.5 ml per 100 pounds IM or SQ in the neck.
Typically used for Pneumonia, Shipping Fever, Foot Rot and infections in wounds from Staph and Strep.Learn More
From scratches to bites to ear and eye infections, cats often receive dangerous injuries. Even though the wound itself may be shallow, the infection hiding in the wound can be dangerous or even fatal. And cats typically like to lick and clean themselves, so any treatments applied should be non-toxic. Vetericyn is the product of choice because it is easy to apply into the affected area and works quickly to treat infection and accelerate healing.
Vetericyn works quickly to treat the infections or open wounds. In addition, it is pH neutral and safe as water so it will not harm your cat or the environment. Cats typically lick their injury so any treatments applied should be non-toxic. Vetericyn is non-toxic so it will not cause injury if it happens to be ingested or licked after application. This is possible because Vetericyn works in the same way as your cat’s immune system. As such, the body recognizes it as a friendly infection-treating ally. Vetericyn also creates an optimal environment for healing.
Wounds treated with Vetericyn have demonstrated a reduction in healing time by up to 60%. Vetericyn significantly increases the oxygen content at the wound site within 30 seconds and maintains that oxygen level for up to 36 hours. This increase in oxygen along with the reduction of infection is responsible for these accelerated healing times. As a one-step cleanser and dressing, it eliminates the need for multiple products while reducing the application time and requirements.
Since it is “no-rinse”, it leaves no film or residue to clean off. And unlike traditional antiseptics and topical antibiotics it does not damage healthy tissue. Finally, it is compatible with most gauzes and acrylics and can be used prior to application of other treatments.
- Hot spots
- Eye infections
- Skin irritations
- Cuts and scratches
- Outer ear infections
Preventative and early-active grub control product. One application protects from grubs all season long. Works best when applied before grubs hatch or when they are newly hatched. For proper application in most areas, apply anytime from late-spring through mid-summer. Also kills sod webworms, cutworms and armyworms.Learn More
- Stays on and keeps working, even in wet conditions
- Provides up to 14 days fly control
- Contains RepeLock®, a special conditioner that binds to hair shaft and won't sweat off
- Protects against biting and nuisance flies, gnats, mosquitoes, deer ticks and lice
- Repels and kills deer ticks that may transmit Lyme Disease
- Includes sunscreen
- 32 ounce