- A very accurate, easily read incubator thermometer specifically designed for incubation with a range of 32° - 40°C (90º to 104ºF).
- Ten times more accurate than most digital thermometers, it reads to 0.1ºF with an accuracy of ± 0.2ºF. Switchable between ºF and ºC.
- The remote probe on an 18" cord fits through ventilation holes of the incubator or brooder so that the thermometer can be left outside the unit for easy reading.
- Battery life is about 6 weeks in continuous use, but very much longer if switched on just as required.
The Farm Innovators 1500W Safe in All Tanks De-Icer rests at the bottom of a stock tank and is thermostatically controlled to operate only when necessary. With the sturdy protective cage, you can use this de-icer in any stock tank, including plactic.
- 1500 Watts
- Submergable- De-icer rests safely on tank bottom
- Compact enough to fit in small buckets
- Metal guard makes it safe for rubber, plastic or structural foam tanks
- Provides extra calories in the form of fat for maintaining body condition and fuel for performance without the risk of colic associated with grain feeding
- Contains flax meal which is high in omega-3 fatty acids
- Contains protein, fat, fiber, calcium and phosphorus in guaranteed analysis
- Calcium:phosphorus ratio is balanced so it can be fed with other supplements
- Also enhances skin and coat condition
- Firm Durable Pellets to minimize waste
- High in Fiber, for proper digestion and gut health
- Contains no corn to help reduce risk of digestive disorders
- Contains Yucca Extract for increased palalability and reduces odor
- Contains Manna E, a blend of probiotics to help aid digestion
- Contains Papaya Extract, to help reduce hairballs
- Contains Chelated Minerals, that affect mineral ultilization in breeding, coat, and reproduction
A great little feeder for goats, sheep, alpacas, and llamas. Ideal in creep pens or when feeding multiple animals together. Unique design helps reduce feed waste while promoting animal safety and improved health. Galvanized steel grid forms six feeding slots; helps keep boss animals from pushing others out while eating. The grid also adds strength to the feeder, and its reinforced hooks provide extra support on the ends. Made of tough, impact-resistant, high-density polyethylene which protects against warpage, stress cracks, and UV damage. Universal secure mounting on any 2-by-wide board or wire livestock panels makes this a great indoor/outdoor trough for barns, yards, and show pens. Mounting hardware included, light assembly with screwdriver required.
- Dimensions: 37-3/4" L x 8-1/2" W x 4-3/4" H
- Hook-over feeding trough with six slots for goats, sheep, alpacas, and llamas
- Tough, impact-resistant, high-density polyethylene protects against warpage, stress cracks, and UV damage
- Galvanized steel grid forms six feeding slots; reinforced hooks provide extra support on ends
- Universal secure mounting on any 2-by-wide board or wire livestock panels with hardware included; light assembly with screwdriver required
- Holds 9 quarts (2.25 gallons)
Honey-B-Healthy is a honeybee feeding stimulant composed of lemongrass and spearmint oil concentrate. HONEY-B-HEALTHY helps promote healthy vigorous hives when used as a feeding stimulant. Use as a feeding stimulant for late winter, early spring, and during dearth's of nectar. Also add to your feeding mix to help build up packages, nucs and swarms. Using only food grade, certified ingredients and special proprietary processes, Honey-B-Healthy products are produced in a modern, state of the art FDA licensed food manufacturing facility under strict GMP guidelines. Only after passing our quality assurance tests, including live hives, is each production lot released for distribution. Ingredients are listed so that you know what are in your hives. Harvest Lane Honey uses only Honey-B-Healthy in our hives this is by far the best product on the market and nothing else even compares.Learn More
$25.7536'' x 30'' (Fits No. 0528 & No. 0534 Brooder). -DACB (Deotized Animal Cage Board) is a special Neomycin treated absorbent board to inhabit bacterial degradation to aid in control of disease and odors. Learn More
$22.95DESIGN YOUR OWN WATERING SYSTEM - A system with one or two cups or a large system using up to 210 cups. Each DRINK CUP can handle up to 40 Quail. INEXPENSIVE PRESSURE REDUCING VALVE can be used for small system of one or two cups or large system to handle up to 1500 Quail. Purchase cups, brackets, tubing and fittings for your system below. DRINK CUP IS THE MOST SANITARY WATERING SYSTEM AVAILABLE - These cups have a spring loaded trigger stem for positive shut off of water. Water flows only when the birds beak is in the cup. No messy wet spots as with nipple drinkers. DESIGNING A SYSTEM - Drink cups require a source of water at a pressure below 5 lbs. PSI which is provided by a pressure reducing valve, or by gravity tanks (less than five feet above drinkers). Use with 5/16' tubing. Learn More
For use with metal rabbit cages. Made from heavy duty galvanized steel and plastic with riveted corners and hemmed edges.
- Makes Clean Up Easy