More Oster® blades have been sold to pet professionals than any other brand in the industry. They are designed to glide through the hair with ease to prevent pulling or tugging of the hair and are coated with AgION for Antimicrobial protection - the only blade in the industry protected by antimicrobial coating against broad range of bacteria.Learn More
From scratches to bites to ear and eye infections, cats often receive dangerous injuries. Even though the wound itself may be shallow, the infection hiding in the wound can be dangerous or even fatal. And cats typically like to lick and clean themselves, so any treatments applied should be non-toxic. Vetericyn is the product of choice because it is easy to apply into the affected area and works quickly to treat infection and accelerate healing.
Vetericyn works quickly to treat the infections or open wounds. In addition, it is pH neutral and safe as water so it will not harm your cat or the environment. Cats typically lick their injury so any treatments applied should be non-toxic. Vetericyn is non-toxic so it will not cause injury if it happens to be ingested or licked after application. This is possible because Vetericyn works in the same way as your cat’s immune system. As such, the body recognizes it as a friendly infection-treating ally. Vetericyn also creates an optimal environment for healing.
Wounds treated with Vetericyn have demonstrated a reduction in healing time by up to 60%. Vetericyn significantly increases the oxygen content at the wound site within 30 seconds and maintains that oxygen level for up to 36 hours. This increase in oxygen along with the reduction of infection is responsible for these accelerated healing times. As a one-step cleanser and dressing, it eliminates the need for multiple products while reducing the application time and requirements.
Since it is “no-rinse”, it leaves no film or residue to clean off. And unlike traditional antiseptics and topical antibiotics it does not damage healthy tissue. Finally, it is compatible with most gauzes and acrylics and can be used prior to application of other treatments.
- Hot spots
- Eye infections
- Skin irritations
- Cuts and scratches
- Outer ear infections
This stock whip has a 50" shaft, an 8" drop and an 8" popper. The rubber handle offers a comfortable grip.Learn More
Premium feed supplement for beef calves, dairy calves, pigs, lambs, goats, rabbits, poultry and horses. It is specially designed to be fed to achieve ideal show weight, support skin and hair health and assist in reaching optimum muscle shape and development. Also, it is designed for situations where feed restrictions may be needed to achieve the ideal show weight.
- Show Calves: Supplement SM calf diet with 1-3 lbs /head/day from at least 30 days prior to and until show date. Sheen can be used at any time feed restriction may be needed to achieve the ideal show weight.
- Show Pigs: Supplement SM diet with 1-2 lbs/ head /day from at least 21 days prior to and until show date. Sheen can be used at any time feed restriction may needed to achieve the ideal show weight.
- Show Lambs and Goats: Supplement SM diet with .25lb/ head/day from at least 21 days prior to and until show date. Sheen can be used at any time feed restriction may needed to achieve the ideal show weight.
- Show Rabbits: Supplement diet with Sheen by feeding 0.5 to 0.75 oz /head/day from 21 days prior to and until show date.
- Show Poultry: Supplement diet with Sheen by feeding chickens, turkeys, game birds or other poultry approximately 5 to 10% of daily diet from 21 days prior to and until show date.
- Dairy Show Calves: Supplement free choice from the 1st day of life until a max of 3 lbs is consumed daily by calf.
- Foals: Start anytime after 1st week of age with small feeding- less than .25 lbs daily. Gradually increase to 1lb daily and continue to feed at this rate for 1 year.
- Broodmares: Feed 1-1.5 lbs daily during the last trimester and continue this level until foal is weaned.
- Stallion: Feed 1 lb daily.
- Performance Horses: Feed .5-2 lbs daily during periods of heavy exercise.
- Note: A 1 cup measure will hold approximately .25 lbs of SM Sheen. A 1lb coffee can will hold approximately 1.5lbs of SM Sheen.
- Crude Protein -- 28%
- Lysine -- 1.60%
- Methionine -- 0.38%
- Fat -- 4.50%
- Fiber -- (Min. - 1.00%) (Max. - 3.00%)
- Calcium -- (Min. - 1.10%) (Max. - 1.60%)
- Phosphorus -- 0.75%
- Salt -- (Min. - 0.50%) (Max. - 1.00%)
- Sodium -- (Min. - 0.30%) (Max. - .60%)
- Potassium -- 1.00%
- Linoleic Acid -- 1.50%
- Copper -- (Min. - 10 PPM) (Max. - 20 PPM)
- Selenium -- .30 PPM
- Zinc -- 150 PPM
- Vitamin A -- 35,000 IU/Lb
- Vitamin D -- 5,000 IU/LB
- Vitamin E --500 IU/LB
Features & Benefits:
- Dietary Protein: 28% crude protein supports the desired muscle mass of show animals.
- Innovative Ingredients: Support skin, hair health and help to achieve ideal show weight with key ingredients for restricted diets to aid in enhancing muscle shape and bloom. Key ingredients include whey, oats, wheat germ oil, and linseed oil.
- Show Micronutrients: Support skin, hair health in show animals with select micronutrients, including amino acids, vitamin E, minerals like potassium and others. Scientifically formulated to make a difference in show animals.
- Firm Durable Pellets to minimize waste
- High in Fiber, for proper digestion and gut health
- Contains no corn to help reduce risk of digestive disorders
- Contains Yucca Extract for increased palalability and reduces odor
- Durable nylon bags attach to saddle with sewn in dees and tie strings
- Nickel plated hardware
- Size: Large 6 1/2" w x 19 1/2" L x 6" D
Weaver Leather Original Adjustable Chin and Throat Snap Halter, 1" Large Horse or 2-Year-Old Draft - Purple 35-7036-PU$24.97
This is the same quality-made, original Weaver halter you've come to know and love! With top quality nylon construction, heat-sealed oblong buckle holes, box-stitching at stress points and true-to-fit-sizing, this will be your go-to halter. This 1" halter features a convenient, adjustable design, a comfortable rolled throat and brass plated hardware (except looped-on throat snap is non-rust solid brass). Large horse or 2-year-old draft sizeLearn More
Silk proteins moisturize and strengthen your horse's hair, neutralizing static electricity and resulting in a high shine after brushing. Knots and dreadlocks fall out tangle free right away, no matter how difficult. The silk protein in Cowboy Magic(R) Detangler and Shine results in a high shine after brushing. The non-oily, concentrated formula repels dust, dirt, and sand. Because it does not contain water or alcohol, it won't dry hair. Plus, it has a UV protectant. May be used by humans, too. Ingredients: cyclomethicone, dimethiconol, C 12-15 alkyl benzoate, octyl methoxycinnamete, tocopheryl acetate, panthenol, silk amino acids, methyl-paraben, proplyparaben, and fragrance. Available in 4 oz. tube or 16 oz. bottleyLearn More
This halter is made from a continuous piece of 3/8" poly rope with a hand-knotted construction and a double noseband and crown strap. The hollow braid spun poly lead measures 1/2" x 10'.Learn More