- Fits Wahl KM-2, Switchblade, and Storm Clippers
- Cuts 2.5 x's faster
- Cut length 6mm (15/64
- New ultimate blade line has silky, shiny finish
- New distinctive Black Chrome finish has been added for superior rust protection
- Assembled Medium Honey Super Beehive Box Standard 6 7/8" 10 Frame Langstroth Design.
- Handle grips on 4 sides for easy handling.
- USA Ponderosa Pine Select Grade box.
- Works with any Langstorth hive.
- Minimal knots.
- Frame rest lip included.
- Painted with 2 coats of white exterior latex paint.
- Measurements are: 16 1/4" X 19 7/8" X 6 7/8".
- Use as your Brood Chambers in your hive.
- Standard Use: Used for honey supers as your hive builds up.
- Continue to add honey supers until you are ready to extract.
- No assembly required.
- Use with Medium Honey 6 1/4" Frames and 5 5/8" Foundations.
- Provides extra calories in the form of fat for maintaining body condition and fuel for performance without the risk of colic associated with grain feeding
- Contains flax meal which is high in omega-3 fatty acids
- Contains protein, fat, fiber, calcium and phosphorus in guaranteed analysis
- Calcium:phosphorus ratio is balanced so it can be fed with other supplements
- Also enhances skin and coat condition
PBI Gordon Grub-No-More Grub Killer Granules 30 LBS 526570 only required one application and stops those pesky grubs all season long. Apply anytime from Spring through late summer.
Not registered for use in Arkansas, California, Colorado, Nevada and Wyoming.Learn More
How It Works:
The insecticide dissolved in water moves down through the soil, where it is absorbed by the roots. Once absorbed, it moves up through the tree or shrub providing year-long insect protection.
Adelgids, Aphids, Armored Scales (suppression), Borers, Bark Beetles (suppression), Fungus Gnats, Japanese Beetles (adult), Lacebugs, Leaf Beetles (including Elm Leaf and Viburnum Leaf Beetles), Leafhoppers (including Glassy-Winged Sharpshooter), Leafminers (including Birch and Boxwood Leafminers), Mealybugs, Pine Tip Moth larvae, Psyllids, Royal Palm Bugs, Root Weevil Larvae (including Black Vine Weevil), Sawfly Larvae, Soft Scales (including Lobate Lac Scales), Thrips, Whiteflies, White Grub larvae (such as Japanese Beetles, Chafers, European Chafers, Oriental Beetles, Asiatic Garden Beetles)
Where to Use:
Outdoor trees and shrubs, including listed fruit and nut trees, and containerized plants.
How to Use:
Always read and follow all label directions.
When to Use:
Measure distance around tree trunk or height of shrub or determine container size. Apply required amount of product around plant base and water in.
Imidacloprid: 1.1%Learn More
All-American® ear tags use an advanced polyurethane formulation for a softer, more flexible tag. Special ultraviolet light inhibitors stop fading for superior hot stamped or inked imprint life. The long, ribbed neck prevents breakage and allows greater tag visibility.
The All-American® button makes a very small ear hole. A longer button shaft provides greater air circulation around the incision, promoting rapid healing. No chance of spreading infection between animals.Learn More
- Promotes a healthy hair coat and skin condition, with added shine and bloom.
- Inreases fat levels adding energy.
- Improves feed consumption and efficiency: better palatability starts baby animals quickly and keeps them on feed.
- Controls dust reducing respiratory stress for humans and animals.
- Enhances feed aroma and texture with a "fruity" flavor.
- Prolongs nutrient stability and improves nutrient absorption.
- A homogenous blend; the flavors and preservatives won't settle out of solution.
- Concentrated energy; 1lb of Golden Flo has the energy equivalency of 2½lbs of corn. Golden Fl allows more calories to be fed per pound of feed ingested.
- Easy to use: Pour Golden Flo over grain or add it to the complete mix. Can be top-dressed at the rate of 2-6 ounces per head per day.
- More economical than dry fat.
- Better flowability – less separation and clumping.
- No clogging in grinder or mixer.
- Keeps feeds FRESH!
- Show Tip: Animals not drinking the water at the show? Try wiping a little Golden Flo around the inside of your water bucket!
Weaver Leather Original Adjustable Chin and Throat Snap Halter, 1" Average Horse or Yearling Draft - Red 35-7035-RD$24.97
This is the same quality-made, original Weaver halter you've come to know and love! With top quality nylon construction, heat-sealed oblong buckle holes, box-stitching at stress points and true-to-fit-sizing, this will be your go-to halter. This 1" halter features a convenient, adjustable design, a comfortable rolled throat and brass plated hardware (except looped-on throat snap is non-rust solid brass). Average horse or yearling draft size.Learn More
The Quick Release is made for tie on Heelers. With its simple release system, you simply pull up on the release handle when the tension of the rope relaxes, and let the rope, the Easy Now and QR1 go!
- Fits the Easy Now Shock Absorber
- Strong nylon attachment strap
- Simple Release System
- Adjustment rubber band included
***Easy Now Shock Absorber sold separately***Learn More