Happy Flocks Premium Treats for Chickens are a great source of protein for your chickens. These treats are not only healthy, but will get them excited as soon as they see you sticking your hand in to get out more. They are 100% natural, and guaranteed to make your flock smile.
- Crude Protein (min) 47%
- Lysine (min) 2.6%
- Methionine (min) 0.8%
- Crude Fat (min) 25%
- Calcium (min) 2.3%
- Calcium (max) 2.5%
- Phosphorus (min) 0.6%
- Salt (min) .5%
- Salt (max) 2.5%
- Moisture (min) 5%
$22.97Supplied with 4 ft. garden hose to fit faucet. Make your own automatic equipment by using this reliable valve in your own containers for poultry, livestock, and game breeding equipment. Works in GQF water troughs and humidity pans. Maximum Pressure 50 Psi. Learn More
a great gift for the horse owner. Ideal for the trail rider or for the shows
- 1 spiral curry comb
- 1 Deep massage curry comb
- 1 Mini rubber curry comb
- 1 Mane and tail comb
- 1Synthetic finishing brush
- 1Synthetic bristle grooming brush
- 1Palmyra pre-grooming brush
- 1Hoof pick
Terramycin Scour Tablets Contains oxytetracycline for the control and treatment of scours and shipping fever in beef and dairy calves. Dosage is one tablet per 100 lbs. twice a day.Learn More
- Cleaner/Detergent Type: All-Purpose
- Application: Carpet; Furniture; Rugs; Upholstery; Fabric
- Applicable Material: Gentle Fabrics; Upholstery
- Chemical Compound: N/A.
- Extremely gentle detergent used to clean cattle and horses.
- Includes four 7.5 lb jars of paste cleaner.
These economy-priced feeders are designed exclusively for the hobbyist. Feed saver lips minimize spillage. The 11 lb and 22 lb feeders feature adjustable feed levels. Anti-scratch vanes help prevent crowding and feed waste.Learn More
Kills a wide range of climbing and flying wood-infesting insects
- Kills on contact
- Broad spectrum outdoor use: lawn, landscape, foundation, trench, deck and patio, wood piles, and home structures
New All Plastic Water Fount for Quail and Pheasants chicks. May be purchased together or separately. Bowl is 3/4'' high and has 1/2'' wide drinking space to provide adequate water but prevents chicks from drowning. Not necessary to use rocks or marbles as with poultry waterers. New Large Plastic Jar (short half gallon -58 oz.) Holds large supply of water and will fit in battery brooders Eliminates frequent filling.Learn More