- Features a single-lever, double-sided squeeze mechanism with heavy-duty linkage
- Heavy-duty squeeze lever for improved ergonomics, ease of use, and safety
- Drop-down horseshoes for easy top-side access, as well as the fold-down and fully removable bottom panels
- Spring-loaded side exit door for larger animals to exit and for sorting
- Scale-ready and equipped to handle various load bar configurations
- Rear vertical sliding tailgate with automatic locking that locks it in both the closed and fully open positions with safety stop at top
- Rear tailgate release and side door release feature durable triangular pull handles hooked to pulleys at pivot points for ease of operation and durability
- Grease fittings on all major pivot points
- Entire unit is powder coated for corrosion resistance and long life in the field
- Headgate available with extra large door set option for larger cattle
- Measures 80" H x 45" W x 95" L
- Ideal for use with small herds or show animals
- Hinged/removable sides provide maximum access to the animal
- Sides open like a gate - vertical bar keeps cattle in line with headgate
- Model 64 headgate
- Side sliding tailgate
- Head chain restraint
- Vertical bar restraint
$1,075.97Five of the No. 0701 Grow Off Pens make up the Battery. When used in a battery only one set of lids is supplied. The Grow Off and Holding pens are stacked and bolted together on a brooder base, which has ball bearing swivel casters for easy moving of the battery. (Same as GQF Poultry Battery Brooder but without the expense of heating elements and thermostats.) Overall Dimensions: 38'' Wide, 42'' front to back, and 65'' high. 0540 pictured. Item No. 0705 does not include thermostats or heaters. Learn More
Priefert’s Stripping Chute is designed to create a safe area for removing ropes and/or head wraps from steers. This chute is typically placed in a return alley. The Stripping Chute features a “step over” entry that’s sheeted to discourage steers from backing out of the stripping chute. A split gate serves as a blocking gate to keep the steer inside the chute. Contoured sides that narrow at the bottom discourage animals from turning around in the chute. The sheeted bottom includes an open section on each side at the back of the chute to provide easy access for removing heel ropes. An Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish with UV inhibitors adds years of life to your investment by helping the product resist rust, scratches, and fading.
The Priefert name has become synonymous with today’s roping industry. Priefert Roping Chutes and accessories are the number one choice of professional ropers and top organizations. The innovation behind every Priefert Roping Chute combined with their legendary durability, has changed the look and feel of the growing roping industry. Our chutes are the Official Chute of the PRCA, the National Finals Rodeo, the USTRC, the Priefert World Series of Team Roping, the NTRL, the George Strait Team Roping Classic, the BFI, and many more major roping organizations and events, making Priefert the chute of choice when big money is on the line!
- Overall Height: 71”
- Overall Width: 36”
- Inside Width at Top: 30”
- Inside Width at Bottom: 14”
- Overall Length: 73”
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Available Colors: Priefert Blue or Black
The Powder River Classic Calf Table is the most durable and functional table in the market. The Classic Calf Table has a wide opening Head Gate for ease of catching your calves. It tips for ease of accessing your calves for branding, vaccinating, etc. The Classic Calf Table is reversible for right or left side branding.
- Had a head gate on one end but is easily reversible for opposite side branding.
- Smooth tipping action for easy side access of branding, vaccinating and more.
Height Overall 63" Width Overall 55" Length Overall 60" Base Width 56" X 45"
The Powder River Homesteader Alleys can adjust from 18" - 32" to handle almost any size cattle. The 10' Add-On sections can be added to the 20' Homesteader Alley to lengthen your alley. Alleys are portable and very easy to set up. 2' x 8' pieces of wood can be bolted between the lower three rails by drilling through the wood and vertical stays that are on the panels.
*****Wood and bolts are not included*****Learn More
Ride your horse in style with the Turn & Burn Barrel Racer Saddle Package! Includes matching headstall and breast collar.
Specifications Tree Polyride Seat 13", 14", 15" & 16" Padded and Quilted Bars Quarter Horse Swell 13" Wide Gullet 6 1/2" Wide, 10" Tall Horn 3" Rawhide Braided Horn Diameter 2" Cantle 3 1/2" Silver Laced Rawhide Cheyenne Roll Rigging Stainless Steel in Skirt "C", Rear Slot Skirts 25" x 12" Stirrups Laced Rawhide Contest Weight 20.15 lbs Finish Medium Oil Extras Rubbed and Dyed Edges, Silver Conchos, Wickett & Craig Leather Tooling Hand-Tooled Floral and Basketweave Combo, Roughout Jockey and Fender