Tree work is dangerous, but it doesn't have to be. The Priefert Limbinator Limb Saw makes a dangerous task safer by eliminating the need for ladders, buckets, hand held chainsaws, bow saws, pole pruners, and tree climbing. The Limbinator keeps you out of harms way when cutting limbs. The risks of chainsaw kickback, dodging falling limbs, and climbing ladders on uneven ground are a thing of the past when you invest in a Limbinator. With the Priefert Limbinator limb saw, one person can make quick work of a difficult task. The cut limbs fall into the front end loader while the operator stays safe within the machine.
In addition to being a safer option than hand held chainsaws, the Limbinator is fast and affordable. There is no need to hire an expensive professional tree service or waste hours of time cutting limbs when you can prune an entire tree with the Limbinator limb saw in mere minutes. The Limbinator quickly and easily attaches to the front end loader of your tractor, skid loader, or backhoe and is powered by the hydraulic system of your machine. The long arm allows you to cut limbs as high as 8 feet above the reach of your front end loader while the weight of the saw helps make the cut. Even large limbs are no match for the powerful Limbinator limb saw, which is constructed using heavy duty square tubing that is double-walled at the cutting edge. The chain is laser cut from a single piece of hardened alloy steel, and the reversible motor helps you get out of a pinch easily. The Priefert Limbinator Limb Saw is the fastest, easiest, and safest way to cut limbs.
- Self-oiling system and reversible motor
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- 5,000 RPM
- Chain: 81 drive link, .325-inch pitch, .063-inch gauge
- Chainsaw Bar Length: 20"
- Folded Length: 101"
- Standard male fitting (1-1/2" pipe thread) included attaches to your tractor's quick connect system
- Length: 102 in.
- Width: 11 in.
- Height: 9 in.
- Weight: 86 lbs.
Regular Price: $1,599.99
Special Price: $1,499.99
- Features a single-lever, double-sided squeeze mechanism with heavy-duty linkage
- Heavy-duty squeeze lever for improved ergonomics, ease of use, and safety
- Drop-down horseshoes for easy top-side access, as well as the fold-down and fully removable bottom panels
- Spring-loaded side exit door for larger animals to exit and for sorting
- Scale-ready and equipped to handle various load bar configurations
- Rear vertical sliding tailgate with automatic locking that locks it in both the closed and fully open positions with safety stop at top
- Rear tailgate release and side door release feature durable triangular pull handles hooked to pulleys at pivot points for ease of operation and durability
- Grease fittings on all major pivot points
- Entire unit is powder coated for corrosion resistance and long life in the field
- Measures 80" H x 42" W x 95" L
The Powder River Homesteader Alleys can adjust from 18" - 32" to handle almost any size cattle. The 10' Add-On sections can be added to the 20' Homesteader Alley to lengthen your alley. Alleys are portable and very easy to set up. 2' x 8' pieces of wood can be bolted between the lower three rails by drilling through the wood and vertical stays that are on the panels.
*****Wood and bolts are not included*****Learn More
$1,837.97The Powder River Homesteader Alleys can adjust from 18" - 32" to handle almost any size cattle. The 10' Add-On sections can be added to the 20' Homesteader Alley to lengthen your alley. Alleys are portable and very easy to set up. 2' x 8' pieces of wood can be bolted between the lower three rails by drilling through the wood and vertical stays that are on the panels. (Wood and bolts are not included.) Learn More
$1,075.97Five of the No. 0701 Grow Off Pens make up the Battery. When used in a battery only one set of lids is supplied. The Grow Off and Holding pens are stacked and bolted together on a brooder base, which has ball bearing swivel casters for easy moving of the battery. (Same as GQF Poultry Battery Brooder but without the expense of heating elements and thermostats.) Overall Dimensions: 38'' Wide, 42'' front to back, and 65'' high. 0540 pictured. Item No. 0705 does not include thermostats or heaters. Learn More
- 2-year warranty
- Accuracy rating within +/- 1%
- Brackets sold separately
- Consists of 4 bending beam load cells and junction box
- Constructed of plated tool steel
- Designed for permanent installations under hydraulic squeeze chutes or group scales
- Total weighing capacity up to 10,000 lbs.
Meet the Standard Chicken Coop’s little brother, the Mini Chicken Coop. Don’t let his name fool you, this chicken coop comes fully assembled and is built with the same quality construction. Houses up to 8 chickens.
Specifications Foundation 4x4 pressure treated runners, 8" off the ground Sub Floor 3/4" sub floor Wall Framing 2x3 - 2' on center Roof Framing Rafters, 2' on center Roof Sheathing 7/16" radiant barrier sheathing, dripedge on roof perimeter Shingles 30 year architectural shingles Doors One man door with keyed latch; one chicken door with wood ramp, keyed latch Windows (1) 18" x 27" aluminum windows with screens Nesting Boxes (3) boxes with exterior access Exterior LP smartside panel with silvertech Paint Two colors Trim 3" Faceboard 2-1/2" Overhangs Front eave = 10", Back eave = 3", Gables = 1-1/4" Vents 2 Roost 2 Dimensions 48" L x 48" W x 63" H
The Classic Deluxe Calf Table has a head gate on both ends giving you a completely reversible calf table without having to remove parts. Simply turn the calf table end for end.
- Handles calves up to 450 lbs.
- Scissor-type manual stanchion can be opened at the desired width for catching your calf.
- Dally cleat is included for tying a leg back out of the way
- Seven drop-side pipes can be dropped and swung out of the way for easy access to calf's side for branding and vaccinating
- Quick release pin allows you to drop the side in an emergency
- Three settings for the tip angle of the table
- Optional headboard with tie-down chain available
Height Overall 63" Width Overall 55" Length Overall 60" Base Width 56" X 45"
- 2-year warranty
- Accuracy rating within +/- 1%
- Designed for permanent installations under manual squeeze chutes
- Hot-dip galvanized to resist corrosion
- Recommended for use with Priefert S04 squeeze chute with HD1010B brackets
- Strong and durable construction ensures long term reliability
- 6600 lbs. total weighing capacity
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 46"
- Width: 13"
- Height: 8"
- Weight: 75 lbs
The Powder River Homesteader Portable Sweep Tub is still the best portable sweep tub on the market. The 14 gauge 1 1/2" square tube panels, spring loaded gate latch and overhead braces at each panel junction make it extremely safe and durable. The Homesteader Portable Sweep tube is reversible.
The Homesteader's 1/4 Circle Portable Sweep Tub is constructed of the same high strength materials as the long time popular Homesteader Portable Sweep Tub. It just comes with two less 8' Curved Panels and Braces, making it an ideal sweep for the producer with just a few head of cattle. It is easy to assemble and can be set up to sweep to the left or right.Learn More