Guards help prevent urine from spraying out of the back and side of hutch. Attaches easily to wire mesh with pre- formed tabs. Kit contains three guards made of rust-resistant, heavy-gauge galvanized steel. Some assembly required; guards attach easily to wire mesh with pre-formed tabs (no tools required). Designed to fit the Pet Lodge 24 inch by 24 inch Rabbit Hutch. Side guards are 23.75 inch long by 4 inch high; back guard is 24 inch long by 4 inch high.Learn More
Keep grooming supplies organized with the little giant duratote. Extra-thick sidewalls and compartments make this tote the one that will last a long time. Compartments hold brushes, creams and sprays. Handle now features holes to hold picks and tools. Ideal for storing household cleaning or automotive supplies.Learn More
- Wooden Inner cover with Bee Escape hole used with standard 10 Frame Langstroth Beehives.
- Usage: Used as a protecting cover over the hive, adding extra installation, keeps the top from sticking to boxes and tops, prolongs the life of your equipment.
- Can serve a feeding board, and when used with a Bee Escape or Cone will help remove bees from the hive during honey harvest.
- Moisture resistant
- 1 per hive
EquiFusion 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner is a biodegradable, phosphate-free shampoo and conditioner that cleans and moisturizes hair in one step. It is specially formulated with high-sudsing cleansers that deep clean to remove dirt and debris. Deep conditioner and coconut oil ingredients restore moisture to the hair for a soft, silky feel and add shine to the horse’s coat. Easily detangles manes and tails, without excessive build-up, for softer, more manageable hair. pH-balanced to rinse easily and thoroughly, leaving no residue behind and returning the horse’s skin pH to a normal/healthy level.
Directions For Use Wet the horse’s coat thoroughly with water. Apply a sufficient amount of EquiFusion™ 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner with a sponge and massage into a rich lather over the horse’s entire body. Let lather stand for a couple of minutes. Rinse thoroughly until water runs clear. Remove excess water and dry horse as desired.
● Biodegradable & Phosphate-Free
● Gentle Enough for Daily Use
● For Performance Horses
OTC™ Jug by Farnam is a paste form of a veterinarian's 1000 ml electrolyte/vitamin jug. It contains a full complement of amino acids, plus vitamins and minerals needed to replenish vital nutrients and absorbs quickly. Use before or after workout. Give 1 full 60 cc tube onto back of tongue. Give 1/2 tube before or after light workout during hot weather to prevent dehydration. Use before or after an event to replace vitamins, minerals and amino acids lost during excessive exercise or heat. Keep ample drinking water supplied. THIS PRODUCT INTENDED FOR HORSES ONLY - DO NOT FEED TO CATTLE OR OTHER RUMINANTS.
- Paste form of a veterinarian's 1000 ml electrolyte/vitamin jug.
- Contains full complement of amino acids, plus vitamins and minerals needed to replenish vital nutrients.
- Absorbs quickly.
- Use before or after workout.
- This Otc Jug Paste is one of many top quality items in our Electrolytes department.
DESIGN YOUR OWN WATERING SYSTEM - A system with one or two cups or a large system using up to 210 cups. Each DRINK CUP can handle up to 40 Quail. INEXPENSIVE PRESSURE REDUCING VALVE can be used for small system of one or two cups or large system to handle up to 1500 Quail. Purchase cups, brackets, tubing and fittings for your system below. DRINK CUP IS THE MOST SANITARY WATERING SYSTEM AVAILABLE - These cups have a spring loaded trigger stem for positive shut off of water. Water flows only when the birds beak is in the cup. No messy wet spots as with nipple drinkers. DESIGNING A SYSTEM - Drink cups require a source of water at a pressure below 5 lbs. PSI which is provided by a pressure reducing valve, or by gravity tanks (less than five feet above drinkers). Use with 5/16' tubing.
Clips to wire of cages, or the screw holes in bracket permits mounting to sides of pens. See item No. 4082 for example of bracket mounted on pen.Learn More
Pricing Varies By Region. Please Contact Your Local Store for Pricing.
- A complete, nutritious vegetarian diet—no need for supplementation
- 16% protein and fortified with vitamins and minerals to promote hen health and egg production
- Contains a proprietary blend of nutrients to naturally support the immune system and overall health of the bird
- NO added antibiotics or hormones
- Added marigold extract for golden yolks
- Added prebiotics, probiotics and yeast culture that support digestion
- Available regionally in a pellet or a crumble form. Check with your local Nutrena® retailer for availability in your area.
- Crude Protein: 16.0%
- Lysine: 0.75%
- Methionine: 0.35%
- Crude Fat: 2.5%
- Crude Fiber: 6.0%
- Calcium: 3.7% - 3.9%
- Phosphorus: 0.45%
- Salt: 0.25% - 0.65%
- Sodium: 0.15% - 0.23%
- Feed as the sole ration beginning at 16 weeks of age
- Don’t let feeders run empty
- Clean feeders and waterers regularly
- Keep clean, fresh water available at all times
- Provide appropriate size grit as needed
- Oyster shell or coarse ground limestone may be fed from the onset of lay in addition to NatureWise® Layer Feed
- Raising Health Hens
Is there anything more satisfying than a fresh egg? Raising layer hens is an investment in wholesomeness. A good coop, fresh water and nutritious feed are essential to your flock’s health.
Your coop keeps your flock comfortable and safe. Make sure each hen has at least four square feet of space, and provide one perch and one nest box for every four or five hens. Spread a thick layer of wood chips or shavings on the floor to absorb droppings and give the birds a place to take a dust bath. Be sure the coop is draft free in the winter and well ventilated in the summer. Close the coop door each night to protect your hens from predators.
Because hens rarely find enough nutrients on their own for a complete, balanced diet, your choice of feed is important. Provide feed and fresh, clean water at all times. Oyster shell or ground limestone will help hens maintain their calcium levels, and an occasional treat of scratch grains will satisfy their pecking instincts and keep them busy.