Drastically reduces the risk of injury by eliminating the need for ladders and buckets to stand on when using hand-held chainsaws, bow saws or pole saws.
Constructed of heavy duty square tubing that is double walled at the cutting edge with a single piece hardened alloy steel chainbar.
Eliminates the need to hire a costly professional to come and trim your trees.
- Mounts directly to front end loader of your tractor, skid loader or backhoe and easily attaches by one person.
- Trims limbs up to 8 feet higher than your loader can reach.
- Chain bar is built from a single piece of hardened alloy steel.
- Equipped with a self-oiling system.
- Reversible motor helps back the saw out of a pinch.
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- 5,000 RPM
- Chain: 81 drive link, .325-inch pitch, .063-inch gauge.
- Chainsaw Bar Length: 20"
- Folded Length: 101"
- Standard male fitting (1-1/2" pipe thread) included for easy attachment to your tractor's quick connect system.
Specifications Length: 102 in. Width: 11 in. Height: 9 in. Weight: 86 lbs.
The Cattlemaster is designed with the professional rancher in mind. Its heavy-duty, all-steel welded construction provides a lifetime of consistent operation, making the handling of cattle much easier. This products features ease of assembly and ease of adjustment as well as a durable powder coat finish. The goal with this and all of Tarter's fine line of agricultural products is to provide products that are durable, reliable, and can be depended on to perform every function every time. They have taken ergonomic factors into account to see to it that the controls are located in the optimum location for ease of single-operator use.
- Heavy-duty, all-steel welded construction
- Modular design allows easy addition of optional accessories such as palpation cage, tailgates, and alleyways
- Automatic headgate
- Easily adjusts to various cattle sizes/breeds
- User-friendly ergonomic design
- Single-lever squeeze mechanism
- Drop-down horseshoes for easy top-side access, as well as the fold-down and fullyremovable bottom panels
- Side exit door for larger animal exit
- Sliding vertical tailgate with stop
- Bottom adjustments with multiple settings for various size animals
- Durable powder coat finish in red only
- Heavy-duty, all-steel welded construction
- Dimensions: 95" L x 45" W x 82" H
This chute is reccommended for cattle up to 1,500 lbs.Learn More
When Tarter designers set out to make the best and most versatile system on the market, they started with several clear objectives. Make it rugged, make it versatile, make it easy to assemble and use, make it affordable, and make it work every single time. The result? An alley and sweep system like no other on the market.
- Everything fits the way it is supposed to. Nothing is missing. Nothing is broken. That’s why we can guarantee smooth assembly and operation each and every time.
- No tools required, unless sweep gate latch is reversed. Assembly is simple. The complete unit can be set up in 6 different configurations, putting the controls where you want them, in less than an hour
- Each tub has 3 full bows to hold the sweep tub in place – this means no shifting or moving of any tub panels regardless of the load.
- A fully adjustable alleyway on all units allows working animals of any size. These are versatile systems, designed for a wide range of species, sizes, and ages. The alleyway rolls on a smooth but tough roller system. Large alley adjustment handles make adjustment easy in 3" increments from 13" to 31". Interchangeable first bow at chute connection points make for clean and easy connections to either the Cattlemaster or Cattleman Chutes.
- Value pricing offers a heavyduty system at a lightweight price. All sweep and alley systems are 14-gauge or heavier. The 7-bar design on both the open and sheeted unit is heavier and more rigid than any on the market. You simply get more cattle-handling capacity, versatility, and simplicity for a good deal less money. The durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish will still be bright and rust-free long after dip-painted models are covered in rust. Expect these heavy-duty, rugged units to be your working partners for a long, long time.
- Units ship complete on a single pallet that includes all components and easy-touse, picture-based assembly instructions. This means easy shipping to the store and easy transport to the farm after purchase.
**********SQUEEZE CHUTE NOT INCLUDED**********Learn More
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Chain connectors around oval end frames maximize tight Priefert "Horse Safe" connections. Chain connectors offer increased versatility and safety by eliminating foot traps.
- Easier to set up on uneven ground
- Single piece vertical stay through drilled horizontal rails for extra strength
- Price shown is for Brown and Green Utility Panels Only. Call for pricing on White Utility Panel.
- Includes: 18 (12' Panels) and 1 (6x9 Bow Gate)
Also available in sizes 40', 50', or 60' for Special Order please call our Customer Service at 800-561-1752 to get a pricing quote for the Special Order SizesLearn More
The stabilizer feature on this value chute provides a second point of contact that greatly increases the ability to immobilize the head and neck. By controlling the head you also control the rest of the body, reducing stress in the animal. The Auto head gate means you can use the chute while shorthanded by allowing the cattle to catch themselves while you work the alley.
- Affordable all steal construction -- safe for you and animal
- Available with self-catch or manual head gate
- Comes with all of the key features of the CL chute.
- For hers of 30 head or less and for cattle 1,100 lbs or less. Not designed for bulls.
Overall Length 103" Inside Length 103" Highest Point 80"
- 2-year warranty
- Accuracy rating within +/- 1%
- Brackets sold separately
- Consists of 4 bending beam load cells and junction box
- Constructed of plated tool steel
- Designed for permanent installations under hydraulic squeeze chutes or group scales
- Total weighing capacity up to 10,000 lbs.
The Pregscan from Animark will change the way you take care of pregant large animals. With the ability to detect pregnancy as early as 14 days after breeding, and monitor throughout gestation. With a 98% accuracy, and being able to detect pregancy as quickly as 1 minute per animal, this product is a must have. By allowing you to quickly identify animals in your herd that are bred or open, you will be able to increase productivity and increase profitability.
- For use with Horse or Cattle
- Detect pregnancy early and throughout gestation.
- Comes complete with all accessories (carry case, cable, charger, manual, and sensor) and training DVD.
- Portable and ready for heavy use.
The Value Manual chute provides a wide opening manual head gate for catching cattle, including horned cattle. The Dual sided V-Squeeze provides enough leverage to control mid-sized animals. The tailgate is a smooth operating drop gate that has a spring latch that will lock the gate up as well as down. The value series represents the best features in an entry level all steel squeeze chute.
Length Overall 92" Height 75" Width Overall 37"
- Affordable all-steel construction - safe for you and the animal.
- Comes with all of the key features of the XL Cattle Chute.
- For herds of 30 head or less and for cattle 1100 lbs or less.
- Manual head gate provides wide opening for catching horned cattle.
- Cattle chute sides squeeze simultaneously providing even pressure to the animal, thus reducing chance of injury.
- Drop-side pipes allow animal access from either side.
- Kick panels are removable on each side.
- Cattle chute sides can be adjusted at 7, 12, and 17 inches wide to accommodate for the size of the animal being worked.
- A right side exit comes with every cattle chute, allowing the animal to exit out the side if it does not want to exit out the front. The side exit is also a great safety feature if an animal gets down in the chute.
- The Value Cattle Chute is all-steel construction for more years of service.
- Nose Tongs come with each cattle chute for keeping the head in a still position for ear tagging or dehorning.
- Not designed for bulls.
- The Value Cattle Chute is designed for small herds.
The Pregtest from Animark is the ideal tool for any small animal breeder. The external ultrasound is the prefered method of checking pregnancy for small animals. By being able to quickly and easily be able to identify which animals have been bred and which are still open, you can increase productivity and bottom-line profitability. The Pregtest can determine pregnancy as early as 14 days after breeding.
- 98% Accurate
- For use with Sheep, Pigs, Mini-mares, llamas, sheep and goats.
- Can detect pregnancy early and throughout gestation.
- Comes complete with all accessories and training DVD.
The 67" height of the Cattleman's Alleys are high enough for good cattle flow, yet low enough to access cattle without the need for a catwalk. Alleys are heavy duty 14 gauge frame w/16 gauge sheeting. The 20' Cattleman's Alley can be set up straight or curved.
This item is the 20-foot Cattleman's Alley only.Learn More