Liquamycin Pfizer Animal Health Pfizer Animal Health Approved for 96 hour milkout. Long-lasting broad-spectrum antibiotic for the treatment of a wide range of diseases caused by susceptible gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria. For use in beef and dairy cattle and swine. Provides therapeutic blood levels for 3 days. Give 4.5 ml per 100 pounds IM or SQ in the neck.
Typically used for Pneumonia, Shipping Fever, Foot Rot and infections in wounds from Staph and Strep.Learn More
For use on beef and non-lactating Dairy Cattle.
- Type: pyrethroid
- Controls: susceptible horn flies, face flies, Gulf Coast ticks, spinose ear ticks
- Aids In Control: lice, stable flies, house flies
- Packaging: 25 tag bag
- Snap-Lok collar for guaranteed retention
- Ribbed design for season-long durability
- Easier, faster, exclusive straight-line application
- Longest button shaft for best air circulation around ear
For a reliable fit when tightening your horse's cinch, choose this heavy-duty nylon latigo. Features holes for buckling and a burgundy alum tanned leather tie. Measures 1-3/4" x 70".Learn More
This nickel plated tom thumb snaffle bit features a 5" mouth and 6" cheeks.
Please note: Horses should never wear a bit when tied.Learn More
- Firm Durable Pellets to minimize waste
- High in Fiber, for proper digestion and gut health
- Contains no corn to help reduce risk of digestive disorders
- Contains Yucca Extract for increased palalability and reduces odor
This premium polypropylene lead has a soft, broken-in feel you'll love! Features a non-rust solid brass 225 snap. Measures 5/8" x 10'.Learn More
- Kills and controls insects
- Cures and prevents fungal disease
- Controls Spider Mites
- Protects up to two times longer against twice as many pests1 versus other brands
- Systemic rainproof protection lasts up to 30 days