Little giant galvanized waterers are constructed of heavy gauge galvanized steel and are available in four different sizes. Edges are rolled for safety and feature arched inner handles for added strength. Copper spring and neoprene seal produce a positive water shut-off. Seams are constructed and tested to prevent leaks. Double wall founts also feature a locking pin.
12.25 diameter by 10.75 high, holds 2 gallons.Learn More
- Feed to mares during the last 1/2 of pregnancy to promote healthy prenatal development
- Highly palatable pellet promotes consistent intake and prevents sorting of ingredients
- Same feed for mare and foal allows for an easy transition at weaning time
- Formulated for proper growth of foal through the 2nd year
- Guaranteed amino acid levels to support muscle maintenance and health
- Organic trace mineral complexes for increased bioavailability, immune system support and protein utilization
- Guaranteed levels of biotin to support muscle, hair coat and hoof development
- Crude Protein: 16%
- Lysine: 0.85%
- Methioine: 0.35%
- Threonine: 0.50%
- Crude Fat: 6.0%
- Crude Fiber: max. 9.0%
- Calcium: min. 0.85% - max. 1.25% Phosphorus: 0.7%
- Copper: 60 ppm
- Zinc: 180 ppm
- Selenium: 0.5 ppm
- Vitamin A: 5,000 IU/lb.
- Vitamin D3: 500 IU/lb.
- Vitamin E: 80 IU/lb.
- Biotin: 0.45 mg./lb.
- Growing horses should not be fed to excess bodyweight. Adjust feeding rate to maintain desired rate of gain and body condition. Long yearlings/two-year-olds may be switched to Nutrena Life Design® Compete or Life Design® Prime, depending on desired growth rate and level of training or competition.
- Feed good, clean, quality hay or pasture equivalent at the rate of 1.0 to 1.75 lb per 100 lb bodyweight daily.
- Fresh clean water should be available at all times. Horses that have been exercised should be cooled out and re-hydrated properly before being fed and before having access to unlimited water.
- Salt should be available free-choice.
New All Plastic Water Fount for Quail and Pheasants chicks. May be purchased together or separately. Bowl is 3/4'' high and has 1/2'' wide drinking space to provide adequate water but prevents chicks from drowning. Not necessary to use rocks or marbles as with poultry waterers. New Large Plastic Jar (short half gallon -58 oz.) Holds large supply of water and will fit in battery brooders Eliminates frequent filling.Learn More
Hanging feeders save floor space, reduce waste by eliminating scratching, and cut down on debris in the feed. Constructed of heavy-gauge galvanized steel for many years of service, with rolled edges for safety. Hanging handle included. Tube is 10.75 inch diameter by 13.875 inch high; pan is 14.25 inch diameter by 2.25 inch high. Holds approximately 30 pounds of feed.
- Little giant hanging feeders are constructed of heavy gauge galvanized steel with rolled edges for safety.
- Saves floor space
- Reduces feed waste by eliminating scratching
- Cuts down on debris in the feed
- Hanging handle included
- Holds approximately 30 pounds of feed
Mare Plus builds and conditions mares to meet the physical demands of pregnancy. It keeps mares in peak condition during gestation, foaling, and lactation. Start feeding Mare Plus to broodmares 90 days before conception and keep feeding it year round. Feed one ounce of Mare Plus twice daily with the feed - once in the morning and again in the evening.Mix right with regular ration. A handy measuring cup is packed inside.Supplement contains:
- D-Pantothenic Acid
- Folic Acid
- P-Amino Benzoic Acid.
$21.99Perfect for temporay relief on minor aches and pains.
- For temporary relief of minor soreness and stiffness caused by overexertion.
- Cools, soothes and tightens.
- Draws out soreness.
- Apply to shoulders, ankles, knees, suspensory ligaments, tendons and bucked shins.
- Good for sweats - will not blister.
- Thick jelly is easy to apply.
- Good for sweats
- Does not blister.