GQF Box Brooders are designed to eliminate stress in young birds by providing plenty of heat, fresh air, light, feed and water space, and sanitary conditions for a confined area. Three clear plastic panels allow full and easy viewing of the brooder’s interior. Each brooder comes with three 28.5' troughs which maybe used for either feed or water. Ample feed and water space is necessary to allow weaker chicks access in the presence of more dominant chicks.
Any trough may be equipped with optional automatic watering to provide the large quantity of water necessary. Failure to provide proper feed and water space can result in slower weight gain and perhaps higher chick mortality. The troughs are mounted on the outside of the brooder so that the chicks do not mix droppings into the food or water. The 300-watt heater provides sufficient heat while the vented plastic side panels keep out drafts.
As chicks are drawn to light rather than heat, each heater has a socket for a low wattage attraction light bulb (2 bulbs included), which helps to hold the chicks in the heated area. Each brooder comes with a thermometer and a wafer thermostat, which is accurate to 1 degree.
The floor is a thin wire ½” mesh which will allow droppings to easily pass through. For small chicks like quail this floor requires that a layer of No 1628 DACB paper or paper towels be laid down on the wire for the first 4 to 7 days after which quail may stand on the ½” wire floor.
Day old poultry and ducks can be placed directly on the wire. Drop pans are made of lightweight aluminum for long life. Drop pans can be easily pulled out even when brooders are stacked and the wire floor is heavy with birds.
- This box brooder is universal as each side panel comes with an adjustable gate to regulate openings for chick size.
- 32” X 38” X 12” Approx. capacity to 4th week - 100 quail - 50 Chukar or Pheasants. Poultry Chick capacity - 100 chicks through 2 weeks.
- Shipped in 2 cartons.
- (Needs #5001 Feeder & Waterer for game
The Cranky Horse Swivel is simple to install and is very affordable! Cranky Horse Swivels are proudly made in the U.S.A! The are forged out of solid quality steel and no corners are cut. Teaches and promotes discipline and respect! Great for training or retraining problem horses.
- Installs on wood or metal post
- Galvanized lag bolts included
- "Quality" time-out
- 360 degree of movement
- Cooling down time
- A must for spoiled horses
- Perfect for colt training
- Great for bathing
- Encourages tielding of the hindquarters
- Safely tie for long periods
- Attractive & Conveinent
This 18" wide tail gate uses the pin system to connect onto the end of your calf alley panels. The calf alley tailgate prevents aggressive calves from jumping out of the calf alley when the calf table is down. The tailgate locks shut with the provided chain.Learn More
- Easily attaches to a small tractor, riding lawn mower or ATV.
- 4' x 6' harrow mat.
- 1/2" heavy duty, high carbon, heat-treated chain
- Reversible mat can be flipped for loosening soil or pasture ground or for smoothing sand or aerating a food plot before and/or after seeding.
- Each tine is 4" in length
- All implements requiring removable pins are designed to receive 7/8" pins in the bottom and 3/4" pins in the top. Pins are not included with implements.
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 48"
- Width: 72"
- Height: 1"
- Weight: 115 lbs
$248.97Powder River 10' Homesteader Cattle Alley Panel 005-00365 Learn More
. Only EPRINEX® kills 42 species and stages of internal and external parasites, including roundworms, lungworms, grubs, mange mites, horn flies, and biting and sucking lice. Backed by Merial's Satisfaction Guarantee! EPRINEX® is weatherproof and has no meat withdrawal or milk withholding. Apply along back at 5 mL per 100 lb body weight. Measuring cap makes dosing quick, easy, and accurate.
Indications: IVOMEC EPRINEX (eprinomectin) Pour-On is indicated for the treatment and control of gastrointestinal roundworms (including inhibited Ostertagia ostertagi), lungworms, grubs, sucking and biting lice, chorioptic and sarcoptic mange mites, and horn flies in beef and dairy cattle of all ages, including lactating dairy cattle. No milk withholding or meat withdrawal period.
Ingredients: Contains 5 mg eprinomectin/ml
Dosage: The product is formulated only for external application to beef and dairy cattle. The dose rate is 1 ml/10 kg (22 lb) of body weight.
- 250 mL treats 5,500 lb
- 1,000 mL treats 22,000 lb
- 2.5 L treats 55,000 lb
- 5 L treats 110,000 lb
A great little 12” starter saddle for everyday riding, trail riding or even the show ring. Features basketweave tooling throughout, padded suede seat, saddle strings and hooded stirrups.
- TREE: Rawhide Covered
- BARS: Semi Quarter
- HORN: 2"
- CANTLE: 4"
- SWELL: 10"
- RIGGING: Drop Dee
- GULLET: 6"
- SKIRT: 19 1/2” x 18 1/2”
- WEIGHT: 14 lbs.
- SIZE: 12"
- COLOR: Dark Oil
- TREE: Fiberglass
- BARS: Semi Quarter
- HORN: 3”
- CANTLE: 2 1/2”
- SWELL: 11”
- GULLET: 7”
- RIGGING: Heavy Dee
- SKIRT: 21” x 21 1/2”
- WEIGHT: 14 lbs.
- Blevins style quick change buckles
- Neoprene in skirts
- Mohawk Brown and Shoshone Black.
- Size: 15"
- Color: Mohawk Brown