Provides a clean and sanitary environment for rabbits.
- Available Accessories:
- Frame Kit
- Water Bottle
- Dropping Pan
- Dimensions: 16" H x 24" L x 24" W
**** Pet lodge Wire Clip Pliers ACP2, SKU: 007841136, are needed to put this cage together! SOLD SEPARATELY!Learn More
This large-capacity Automatic Poultry Waterer features a vacuum-sealing O-ring cap that creates an automatic water flow. Made of dent-proof, heavy-duty translucent plastic that allows you to see the water level. The easy-to-fill jar snaps compactly onto the base, and the rugged handle makes transport around the yard easy. This is a durable unit that will stand up to plenty of use. 16 inch-diameter octagon by 14.75 inch high, holds 3 gallons.
- Large-capacity Automatic Poultry Waterer with vacuum-sealing O-ring cap creates an automatic water flow
- Dent-proof, heavy-duty translucent plastic allows view of water level
- Easy-to-fill jar snaps onto base
- Rugged handle makes transport easy
- Holds 3 gallons
$25.7536'' x 30'' (Fits No. 0528 & No. 0534 Brooder). -DACB (Deotized Animal Cage Board) is a special Neomycin treated absorbent board to inhabit bacterial degradation to aid in control of disease and odors. Learn More
$25.97Complete 22 Amp for CABINET INCUBATOR. Includes surge guard. Adjustable between 75 and 120 degrees F. depending on room temperature. Learn More
One-Step Topical Spray That Cleans Wounds, Treats Infection and Kill Bacteria. Kills Antibiotic-Resistant Mrsa. This Steriod-Free, Antibiotic-Free, No-Rinse Solution Is Non-Toxic and Speeds Healing. Can Be Used To Treat Rain Rot, Rashes, Post-Surgical Sites, Burns, Cinch Fungus, Stranles, Ring Worm, Scratches and MoreLearn More
Max-E-Glo™ stabilized rice bran, the rice bran horse owners prefer, is a superior performance supplement specifically formulated for horses. Max-E-Glo is available in both pelleted and meal forms and offers several nutrition benefits for your horse:
- One Year Freshness Guaranteed - Ensures that your horse is getting fresh, palatable product every time.
- Unique Stabilization Process - Rice bran is the most nutritious part of the rice kernel, but it is important that it is stabilized properly. NutraCea’s® proprietary stabilization process ensures that Max-E-Glo will not become rancid.
- “Cool” Nutrition - High fat and fiber content maintains energy without high-starch hyperactivity, providing your horse with a safe diet.
- High Fat for Extra Energy - High in natural plant-based fat, highly digestible and very palatable.
- Superior Top Dress - Mixes well with other feeds to provide a premium performance supplement.
- Stabilized Rice Bran and Calcium Carbonate
Max-E-Glo Stabilized Rice Bran is a rich source of fat and can be used to increase caloric intake in all classes of horses. Adding fat to the diet is a safe and effective way to provide the calories needed to support growth in young horses, fuel the activity of hard working performance horses, and build body condition in underweight horses. Dietary fat also supports a slick, shiny coat. Add Max-E-Glo Stabilized Rice Bran to your current feeding program as outlined in the table below.
Weanlings 2 oz per 100 lbs of body weight per day Yearlings 2 oz per 100 lbs of body weight per day 2 and 3 Year Olds Not in Training 3/4 to 1 lb per day In Training 1 to 1 1/2 lbs per day Mature Horses (Based on a 1000 lb Horse) Not in Work 1/2 to 1 lb per day Light Use 1 to 1 1/2 lbs per day Heavy Use 1 to 2 lbs per day
Regular Price: $29.99
Special Price: $26.99
a great gift for the horse owner. Ideal for the trail rider or for the shows
- 1 spiral curry comb
- 1 Deep massage curry comb
- 1 Mini rubber curry comb
- 1 Mane and tail comb
- 1Synthetic finishing brush
- 1Synthetic bristle grooming brush
- 1Palmyra pre-grooming brush
- 1Hoof pick
$25.99Equitrol II is a highly palatable additive to prevent the development of stable flies and house flies in the manure of treated horses. Equitrol II includes LarvaStop which breaks the fly life cycle by preventing the formation of fly larvae's exoskeletons when they molt (resulting in their death). Equitrol II contains no organophosphates and can be used as part of an integrated pest management program. Reduced risk pesticide
By adding Equitrol® II pellets to your horse’s feed, you are helping to prevent the development of stable and house fly larvae in the manure of your treated horse
· 97 – 100% effective for inhibiting the development of adult house flies and stable flies in manure of treated horses
· Highly palatable feed should be started early in the spring before flies begin to appear and continued throughout the summer and into the fall until cold weather restricts fly activityLearn More