This "all seasons" heated poultry fountain is thermostatically controlled to keep water from freezing during the winter. It has an electrical connection on the base year
- Holds 3 gallons of water
$29.97Universal Pop bottle Waterers work on old fashioned snap on pop bottles as the screw on 12 or 16 ounce bottle. Waterers fit through 1'' square opening in cage or pen to supply adequate water for birds or small animals. Waterer supplied with spring to hold bottle. Package of 12. Learn More
Max-E-Glo™ stabilized rice bran, the rice bran horse owners prefer, is a superior performance supplement specifically formulated for horses. Max-E-Glo is available in both pelleted and meal forms and offers several nutrition benefits for your horse:
- One Year Freshness Guaranteed - Ensures that your horse is getting fresh, palatable product every time.
- Unique Stabilization Process - Rice bran is the most nutritious part of the rice kernel, but it is important that it is stabilized properly. NutraCea’s® proprietary stabilization process ensures that Max-E-Glo will not become rancid.
- “Cool” Nutrition - High fat and fiber content maintains energy without high-starch hyperactivity, providing your horse with a safe diet.
- High Fat for Extra Energy - High in natural plant-based fat, highly digestible and very palatable.
- Superior Top Dress - Mixes well with other feeds to provide a premium performance supplement.
- Stabilized Rice Bran and Calcium Carbonate
Max-E-Glo Stabilized Rice Bran is a rich source of fat and can be used to increase caloric intake in all classes of horses. Adding fat to the diet is a safe and effective way to provide the calories needed to support growth in young horses, fuel the activity of hard working performance horses, and build body condition in underweight horses. Dietary fat also supports a slick, shiny coat. Add Max-E-Glo Stabilized Rice Bran to your current feeding program as outlined in the table below.
Weanlings 2 oz per 100 lbs of body weight per day Yearlings 2 oz per 100 lbs of body weight per day 2 and 3 Year Olds Not in Training 3/4 to 1 lb per day In Training 1 to 1 1/2 lbs per day Mature Horses (Based on a 1000 lb Horse) Not in Work 1/2 to 1 lb per day Light Use 1 to 1 1/2 lbs per day Heavy Use 1 to 2 lbs per day
$29.99Honey extraction Bucket. 5 gallon bucket with honey gate on the front. Will easy hold and distribute extracted honey. Use: to hold or distribute honey. Learn More
Gordon’s® Grub‐No‐More® kills lawn‐damaging grubs.
- Controls white grubs in lawns
- Ready‐to‐use granulated insecticide formulation
- One application controls grubs all season
- Easy spreader application
- Treats up to 10,000 sq. ft.
NOTE: Due to state regulations, we cannot ship this item to Louisiana, Massachusetts or Texas. This product is not for registered use in Arkansas.Learn More
- The horseman's choice for more than 30 years
- Diluted 1:7 with water, Repel-Xp provides economical protection from house flies, horn flies, gnats and mosquitoes
- Mixed at 1:4 dilution, kills ticks, horse flies, deer flies and stable flies
- Single application keeps flies, gnats, ticks and mosquitoes off horse for days
- Superior fly control that's easy on the budget
The Quick Release is made for tie on Heelers. With its simple release system, you simply pull up on the release handle when the tension of the rope relaxes, and let the rope, the Easy Now and QR1 go!
- Fits the Easy Now Shock Absorber
- Strong nylon attachment strap
- Simple Release System
- Adjustment rubber band included
***Easy Now Shock Absorber sold separately***Learn More
Regular Price: $34.99
Special Price: $29.99
- Reliable electromagnetic motor
- Thumb controlled adjustable blade #30-#15-#10
- High speed for quick trims
- Includes: Clipper, New Equine Line Bonus Soft Face Brush, Cleaning brush, Blade oil, and Instruction Book (English & Spanish)