Priefert’s number one selling squeeze chute of all time, the S04 heavy duty Squeeze Chute helps take the “work” out of working cattle. Designed to be “Easy on the Cow, Easy on the Cowboy,” this chute offers a number of features that make it one of the safest chutes on the market for animals and operators. With Priefert's patented “Infinite Locking System” (which is Guaranteed for Life), cattle are always controlled by the lock, rather than by the strength of the operator. Never before has a manual squeeze chute been so easy to operate. A single individual can control the tailgate, headgate, squeeze and side exit from one spot with minimal effort. This chute is contoured to fit cattle and the headgate self-adjusts to the correct locking width to fit any size animal. This, coupled with the “floating floor” adjustment and the split tailgate, makes this chute ideal for working cattle of all sizes. With multiple access points, the S04 gives you total control of your herd for all your cattle working needs.
- Designed to be user friendly, all levers and handles are located so that a single individual can operate the headgate, tailgate, squeeze, and side exit from one spot with minimal effort.
- Headgate locks and Side Squeeze locks are GUARANTEED FOR LIFE! This infinite locking system allows a perfect fit for every size animal.
- Model 91 Headgate operates in manual or automatic catch mode. To set the automatic catch, move the auto-catch lever to activate the spring, and then use the self-catching lever on the front of the headgate to select one of 4 opening widths. The sides of the headgate are contoured to fit securely around the neck of the animal.
- Five contoured upper access panels on each side of the chute are controlled by gravity latches, and allow maximum access to both sides of the animal.
- “Floating Floor” adjustment allows the width of the floor to be adjusted in seconds with the pull of an overhead lever. No more digging through the mud and manure required! When not in use, the adjustment lever is stored over the top of the chute so it is not in the operator’s way.
- Removable bottom access panels on each side of the chute are controlled by gravity latches and allow easy access to the lower part of the animal, making it easy to check hooves and/or udders.
- The Side Exit gate can be used as a sorting exit or as an emergency exit by simply pulling on the release rope. Once the animal is clear of the chute, use the “easy pull” return lever to close the side gate, returning it to its original locked position without ever moving around the chute. When not in use, the return lever is stored of the top of the chute, held in place with a gravity latch.
- The “split tailgate” features dual controls to allow operation of the tail gate from the front or rear of the chute. The simple pull of a pin disengages half of the tailgate to create a “calf-sized” entry into the chute. Put the pin back in place to resume split tailgate action.
- This tailgate will lock in the closed position to secure the animal inside the chute. It will also lock in the open position to allow easy access for palpation and artificial insemination.
- Head Restraint Chain can easily be secured around an animal’s head to provide easy access for doctoring eyes or reading ear tags/tattoos.
- No head-banging handles in the way of the operator! All handles are parallel along the side of the chute or store over the chute and out of the way of the operator.
- 5 year limited manufacturer warranty on workmanship and materials.
- This design allows maximum neck access, offering greater convenience for preferred injection sites.
- Overhead squeeze lever pulls down parrallel to the chute so its not in the operator's way while working cattle. With the squeeze engaged, the lever can be stored above and out of the operator's way by simply sliding the lever up, then twisting and locking the lever into place.
- Lubricate locks and all moving parts before each use with a light oil (i.e. WD-40). DO NOT use heavy oil.
- Comes standard with the HG91 Manual/Automatic Headgate
- Includes Head Chain (HC)
Specifications Overall Height 80" Overall Length 94.5" Overall Width (including handles) 53" Inside Height 62.5" (floor to inside top of the tailgate frame) Inside Length 87" Inside Width 24" at the Belly Pipe, 30" at the bend of the contoured side panels Weight 1210 lbs. (all weights appropriate) Color Dip Painted Priefert Blue
$3,099.97Powder River System 2000 16' Single Gate Center Feed Tub 007-50840 Learn More
Priefert brings you a new revolution in training with the Score chute. Building on Priefert’s state-of-the-art fully automatic chute, the groundbreaking Score chute is the ultimate training tool. The interior neck gate allows the operator to hold the steer inside the chute and repeatedly open the front gate to “score” his or her horse, making this chute essential for keeping horses competition ready.
Every roper knows that having a well-trained horse is a key element for success. It’s critical for a horse to respond to the rider’s cue, rather than the sounds and movements of the chute or the steer. The Score chute’s interior neck gate is engaged with the push of a button. This “locks” the steer in place, making it possible for the roper to “score” the horse. This chute’s innovative neck gate, coupled with all the amazing features of the Fully Automatic chute, make this a must have for any roper. This remote controlled chute is ideal for the practice arena because it virtually eliminates the need for extra chute help.
Many ropers prefer to use this chute in Semi-Automatic Mode, where each function of the chute is controlled by the roper pushing a different button on the remote. In this mode, the optional delay setting on the control box can be used to delay the opening of the front release gate, to allow the roper to prepare for the run after pressing the release button. The remote control unit is compact and easily fits in a pocket or in the optional belt clip-holder (sold separately).
In Fully Automatic Mode, the roper must activate the delay feature to engage the interior neck gate. With the delay on, the roper presses a single button to open the front gate. Seconds later, the Interior Neck Gate opens to release the steer. The Laser Eye detects the chute is empty, closes the front release gate, and opens the tailgate to allow the next steer to enter the chute. When the Laser Eye detects the steer is in the chute, the tailgate closes. To close the Interior Neck Gate, the roper pushes a separate button on the remote before the next run.
By turning off the delay feature in Fully Automatic Mode, the interior neck gate is disengaged. Now, the roper pushes a single button to release the steer, and then the Laser Eye activates the closing of the front release gate and the opening of the split tailgate. Once another steer has entered the chute, the Laser Eye closes the tailgate, allowing the roper to return to the box with a steer loaded and waiting for the next run.
The Priefert name has become synonymous with today’s roping industry. Priefert Roping Chutes and accessories are the number one choice of professional ropers and top organizations. The innovation behind every Priefert Roping Chute combined with their legendary durability, has changed the look and feel of the growing roping industry. Our chutes are the Official Chute of the PRCA, the National Finals Rodeo, the USTRC, the Priefert World Series of Team Roping, the NTRL, the George Strait Team Roping Classic, the BFI, and many more major roping organizations and events, making Priefert the chute of choice when big money is on the line!
- Overall Height: 68”
- Overall Width: 36”
- Inside Width at Top: 30”
- Inside Width at Bottom: 14”
- Overall Length: 86”
- Weight: 620 lbs (All weights approximate)
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Priefert Blue
- A 110 volt electrical outlet and a compressor (not included) capable of producing 90-100 lbs of air pressure and 3.2 CFM are required to activate the chute’s automatic headgate and tailgate
- Draws 5 amps of electricity at peak
The Powder River 20' Homesteader Deluxe Alley matches up to the Portable Sweep Tub. Order the alley separately or as a package with the sweep tub. 10' Homesteader Deluxe Add-On Sections are also available to lengthen your alley. Add Pregnancy Testing Gates and the Powder River Squeeze Chute of your choice for a complete working system. 2' x 8' pieces of wood can be bolted between the lower three rails by drilling through the wood and vertical stays that are on the panels. (wood and bolts not included)
- Toughest open rail system on the market
- Adjustable alley -- can handle calves to bulls
- Portable and assembles in less than an hour
- System is very portable and easy to assemble
The Tarter 140-Bushel Portable Creep Feeder has long been the standard of excellence, efficiency, and economy in creep feeding. Now there are even more reasons to invest in the fast payback this creep offers.
- Feed door lid opens from ground with handle
- Redesigned feed control doors for easier feed flow adjustments
- Heaviest cages on the market with 2 additional bars on bottom sides to prevent animals from reaching under cage sides
- Cages have 2 positions:
- Fully vertical for shipping and highway transport
- Completely down and in position for feeding
- Improved feed agitation ensures even flow of feed with the simple turn of a crank
- One of the only powder coated creeps on the market – for superior rust and corrosion protection
- Heavy-duty wheels and new large pneumatic implement tires make transport easy, even on rough ground
- R-pinned corner braces on cages ensure maximum stability
- Heavy-duty tongue
- Heavy-duty, adjustable jack is fully removable
- Adjustable height limiter on creep cage allows for multiple height positions or can be removed entirely
- Overhang helps prevent moisture from gathering in the trough
- Features full ladder for easy access
- Drop pin rear hitch
- Cage Dimensions: 8' 6" L x 5' W x 44-1/2" H
- Feeder Top Width 7' 10" - Feeder Bottom Width 5' 6"
- Height: 8' 4" w/Cages up
Priefert's Lead Walker sets the standard for features, ease of use, and affordability. With a snap of a halter and the push of a button, your horses are ready to be conditioned.From the Lead Walkers intelligent safety features to its virtually maintenance free planetary gearbox, no other lead walker on the market can offer you the quality and value that you will find with Priefert. The Priefert Lead Walker is perfect for warming up, cooling down, or rehabilitating up to 8 horses at once, and can operate at multiple speeds in forward and reverse.
- Planetary Gearbox
- Whisper Quiet Operation
- 3 Horsepower Siemens Motor
- Variable Speed Adjustment
- Operates in Forward or Reverse
- Smart Lead Technology
- Standard Push Button Control Box or Optional Programmable Touchscreen
- Wireless Remote Control
- Emergency Releases
- Emergency Shutoff
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- 1 Year Warranty
- Diameter: 40' Arm Length: 20'
- Max Speed: (at the end of each arm) 10 mph <
- Electrical: 240 VAC 30 AMPs
- Color: Brown
- A "user friendly" step-by-step cursor prompt, guides you through programming of each routine.
- The Touchscreen allows the operator to customize up to 20 different conditioning routines with up to 12 different steps (forward, reverse, pause, speed, etc) for individuals or groups of alike animals.
- Length: 20"
- Width: 12"
- Height: 24"
- Heavy-Duty, spring-cushioned, self-catching auto headgate with auto reset
- Easy-to-use, single-handle mechanism opens and closes split tailgate with little effort
- Easy-flap neck access
- Easy to remove, drop-down kickpan gives great access to lower portion of animal
- Hinged, removable top-side access panels
- Horizontal easy-pull squeeze mechanism makes it easier to squeeze animal proportionately
- Easy float adjustable sides allows for quick change from calves to bulls
- Side exit door for sorting and exiting larger animals
- Ratcheting backup bar allows you to move animals forward safely
- Durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
- Large inside working dimensions: 65” H x 31” W x 94” L
- Overall dimensions: 85" H x 51" W x 160" L
- Made in the USA
- Designed for Category I hookup. Can fit Category II with tractor adjustment.
- Dip Painted: Priefert Blue
- Fewer cleanouts required
- Free swinging, helical design hammers (not blades or tines) pulverize cake and lift litter from floor at over 700 RPM.
- Greatly reduces or eliminates the need for shavings
- Includes respirator (3M #5206) and safety glasses (Sellstrom Safeguard Flexible Cover Goggles, Model #88010).
- Low maintenance: only 4 grease zerts and the gearbox to service.
- Low maintenance; no chains or sprockets; easy to clean & sanitize
- Offset to right side of tractor allowing operator to reach all the way to curtain wall.
- Pulverizes cake; allows moisture & ammonia to escape; levels with every pass and will not dig into hardpan
- Saves poultry farmers money
- Box with 26 offset flail "hammers" cuts 60" wide path on each pass.
- Designed for Category I hookup. Can fit Category II with tractor adjustment.
- Gear Box Rating: 75 HP
- Includes Safety mask for operator.
- Linkage - Class 1-3 Pt Hitch, Drive Line - Shielded PTO Shaft.
- Overall Length: 78" including Gear Box
- Please call our Inside Sales Team for ordering assistance at 1-800-527-8616
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Suggested horsepower: 40
- Length: 44"
- Width: 60"
- Height: 44"
- Weight: 595 lbs
The Powder River Cattleman's Tub and Alley Package is one of Powder River's most popular sweep tub and alley systems. If you desire a sheeted system and System 2000 is out of your price range, the Cattleman's System is for you.
The Cattleman's System is 67" tall, allowing you to work cattle without the need for a catwalk, giving you a sturdy, functional working system in a very competitive price range. The 20' alley can be set up straight or curved and the tub can be set up for end or center feed.
- Includes 4-Deluxe Alley Bows, fully adjustable from 18" to 30".
- Alley, Heavy Duty 14 gauge frame, 16 gauge sheeting.
- Alley can be curved or straight depending on requirements.
- Three section Sweep Tub is 14 gauge frame and 14 gauge sheeting.
- 10' Sweep Tub Crowd Gate includes spring loaded latch.
- HD Sweep Tub top and bottom braces add additional support.
- The 67" height of the tub and alley is high enough for good cattle flow, yet low enough to access cattle without the need for a catwalk.