Regular Price: $5.99
Special Price: $4.99Contains pure Peppermint Oil and Geraniol, an herbal repellent tested by the University of Florida as an effective, NATURAL alternative to DEET. Also contains lemongrass and clove oils for an extra boost. This is a pleasant-smelling fragrance spray with a unique aroma consisting of refreshing peppermint, garden roses and creamy vanilla. When there are only a few nuisance bugs and the power of DEET is not required, Buggins provides relief from annoying insects, especially biting gnats (buffalo gnats) and other biting flies. If you're just sitting around the patio / BBQ for an hour or so and don't want to put on oily repellent, this stuff is simply fantastic!
- Unique formula uses plant-based active ingredients with no alcohol
- Vanilla Mint & Rose scent
- Overwhelming preferred for use in repelling buffalo gnats and black flies near rivers and streams
- Not sticky or greasy
- Can be safely reapplied often
- Does not need to be washed off
For use in drinking water for swine, calves and poultry.Learn More
Regular Price: $5.49
Special Price: $4.99
- Easier than Shavings
- Cuts Stall Cleaning Time
- Dust Free, Mold, Bacteria & Insect Resistant
- Longer Lasting & more Cost Effective than other Horse Bedding
- Reduces Waste - Making Optimal Compost Available in 40 lb. Bags
- Pollen Pattie contains 4% Pollen.
- Stimulates growth and production.
- Feed in the Spring, Fall and Winter.
- Great for new packages of bees. Contains 4% Pollen.
- Used to stimulate and feed new and existing hives, can be place directly onto the frames, remove 1st outer plastic before placement.
- 9.5" Hive Tool is a beekeepers most used tool.
- Made of steel with a pry and crow bar.
- Use: Prying open your hive, separating frames from the hive.
- Scraping off excess and wild comb.
- 1 per beekeeper.
$4.99The Fiesta Rabbit / Guinea Pig Banana Yogurt Dips are crunchy fortified nuggets with a smooth, delicious, fruit flavored yogurt coating. The Fiesta Rabbit / Guinea Pig Banana Yogurt Dips are a healthy and fun treat for your pet! Pets love the premium Learn More
- Works on contact and through ingestion.
- Sevin is non-systemic, which means it does not penetrate plant tissue.
- Stays on the outside.
- After controlling the targeted pest, Sevin is easily broken down in the environment.
- Sevin is one of the most effective and recommended insecticides to use for control of damaging Japanese beetles
- Sevin is also very effective in the control of ticks that transmit Lyme disease.
- Sevin can be used throughout the growing season, right up to harvest.
$4.99Uncapping scratcher, or comb scratcher. Plastic angled shaft with steel tines. Used to puncture capped honey prior to extraction. Use: a must have for anyone extracting honey. Will allow you to get the cells open that an uncapping knife won't reach. Learn More