For use in drinking water for swine, calves and poultry.Learn More
The natural wood oils help suppress microorganisms and provide a clean, fresh aroma. Recommended for open, well ventilated cages, barns and aquariums. Not recommended for closed environments, such as habitrails or in aquariums with limited ventilation.
Brands may varyLearn More
Ivercare horse dewormer has an easy dose syringe that provides a broad spectrum parasite control for a 1500 lb. horse. 1.87% ivermectin.
- Guaranteed broadest spectrum parasite control
- The most complete bot control available Kills some benzimidazole-resistant strains of small strongyles
- Can be used on horses of all ages—even young foals
- No resistance shown to date
- Revolutionary syringe!
Individual holes minimize waste. Top slides off for easy access. Made of heavy gauge galvanized steel and feature rolled edges for safety.Learn More
- Works on contact and through ingestion.
- Sevin is non-systemic, which means it does not penetrate plant tissue.
- Stays on the outside.
- After controlling the targeted pest, Sevin is easily broken down in the environment.
- Sevin is one of the most effective and recommended insecticides to use for control of damaging Japanese beetles
- Sevin is also very effective in the control of ticks that transmit Lyme disease.
- Sevin can be used throughout the growing season, right up to harvest.
- Clear hubs for easy viewing of flashback
- Metal insert increases needle strength for animal health applications
- Tri-beveled, anti-coring tips are computer-ground for consistent sharpness
- Anti-friction coating for minimal penetration resistance and animal discomfort
- Stainless steel cannula
- Sterile, nonpyrogenic, autoclavable components
- Tamper evident cartridges are safe, convenient, easily disposed of and transportable
- Lot number is printed on each cartridge for easy tracking
- ISO color-coded cartridges for easy gauge identification
Coop N Compost. Coop'N Compost is the natural way to neutralize odors and moisture in the chicken coop. Not only will this protect the respiratory systems of your flock, but it will make your nose and neighbors happy! In addition to the powerful odor control, Coop'N Compost also helps make the nutrients in your manure and compost more plant-accessible which can benefit your garden! Try Coop'N Compost for healthy birds, happy neighbors and lush gardens!
- Reduces odors and moisture
- Extends the life of your bedding
- Helps improve the quality of your compost
Directions for use:
Remove all existing bedding and waste. If using water or a cleaning aid, wait until coop is completely dry before applying Coop'N Compost. Sprinkle liberally on the floor of the coop, creating a thin layer of granules. Add fresh bedding. It is recommended that the coop be cleaned every 1-2 weeks.
If using the deep-litter method: Sprinkle Coop'N Compost into the litter 1-2 times per week, as well as each time fresh bedding is added.Learn More
Fiebing's most complete, All-in-One cleaner and conditioner for use on smooth leather. 4-Way Care preserves by waterproofing and replenishing tanning oils; strengthens by coating each leather fiber with a blend of the finest leather oils and waxes; beautifies the finish by coating it with waxes which also aid in resisting dirt; and cleans fine leathers—including exotics—because it contains leather soaps that float out dirt and grime. Especially effective on leather upholstery including leather car seats, because it leaves no residue.Learn More
$4.99The Fiesta Rabbit / Guinea Pig Banana Yogurt Dips are crunchy fortified nuggets with a smooth, delicious, fruit flavored yogurt coating. The Fiesta Rabbit / Guinea Pig Banana Yogurt Dips are a healthy and fun treat for your pet! Pets love the premium Learn More