This plastic coop from Snap Lock goes together quickly, is long lasting and easy to clean. With plenty of space for your flock and easy access to your eggs, this chicken coop is for you! Easily houses 4 to 6 average size birds.
- Long lasting with no repainting
- Impervious to rotting
- Easily cleaned by pressure washing
- Water and impact resistant
- Ultraviolet and chemical resistant
- Lightweight for multiple locations
- No tools required for assembly
- Removable litter tray
- Easy access for egg collection
- Predator resistant with lockable access points
- Dual wall construction provides insulation and strength
A great little 12” starter saddle for everyday riding, trail riding or even the show ring. Basketweave tooling on round skirts and pommel, roughout suede covered hard seat and jockeys, rawhide cantle, suede wrapped horn, rawhide laced stirrups, roughout fenders and jockeys with serpentine border, saddle strings, back cinch easy quick change blevins style buckles and neoprene in skirt.
- Tree: Rawhide Covered
- Bars: Semi Quarter
- Horn: 2 1/2”
- Cantle: 3 1/2”
- Swell: 11”
- Gullet: 6”
- Rigging: Drop Dee
- Skirt: 22” x 21”
- Weight: 18 lbs.
- Color: Medium Oil
- SIZE: 12"
- COLOR: Medium Oil
From the original King Series. This saddle is great for your child's first show saddle with a a deep seat to keep your child in the proper position. Features - Hand tooled basket stamp, highlighted with silver plates, neoprene in skirts for comfort, blevins style quick change buckles, silver conchos and billet slots, padded sewn stirrups, nylon lined stirrup leathers and saddle strings. Tree: Rawhide Covered, Bars: Semi-Quarter Horse, Horn: 2, Cantle: 3 3/4, Gullet: 6 3/4, Swell: 9 1/2, Rigging: In-Skirt D, Skirt: 22 1/2" x 24, Weight: 19 lbs, Size: 12", Color: Light OilLearn More
$410.97Value Pregnancy Testing Gates are designed to connect o the Value Chutes using our quick pin and clip connectors. They include a spring loaded latch gate on each side for easy access, creating a safe working area. They can even be used as cut out gates. Learn More
These electric models are built using 100% polyethylene construction, creating strong, corrosion-free products to provide many years of trouble-free operation. These units are designed with the protection of the livestock in mind. Additionally, all models listed below are CSA certified. The polyethylene used in our waterers is FDA and HPB approved, food-grade, recyclable plastic. Their design also features rounded corners to handle abuse by livestock while ensuring livestock safety. All models meet “Grade A” Dairy recommendations.Learn More
This perfect starter saddle is built on a 5 year guaranteed rawhide covered tree. Features - Hand carved floral and basketweave pattern, engraved silver conchos, neoprene in skirts, padded leather covered stirrups, blevins style quick change buckles, saddle strings and padded leather deep seat.
- TREE: Rawhide Covered
- BARS: Semi Quarter
- HORN: 3”
- CANTLE: 3 1/2” Cheyenne Roll
- SWELL: 13”
- GULLET: 7”
- RIGGING: In-Skirt
- SKIRT: 24” x 25”
- WEIGHT: 20 lbs
- COLOR: Medium Tan
- SIZE: 12"
Ideal for free-standing portable systems. The Powder River Classic Bow Gate frame is made from a heavy schedule 40 pipe, while the bottom section is made of 7 gauge steel. Powder River's Classic Gates are hung within the bow, making this the strongest bow gate on the market.
- Best way to make portable corrals without the need for setting a post -- fast to install.
- Bow frames are built sturdy enough to handle the gate and keepit from sagging
- Connects to all Powder River panels in seconds.
- Common uses in round pens, arenas, paddocks, and temporary stalls.
- Loop legs for increased portability. Slide Latch.
- Chain connectors around round end frames maximize tight Priefert "Horse Safe" connections. Chain connectors offer increased versatility and safety by eliminating foot traps.
- Connects to any other brand of panel with no special connectors or wire needed.
- Eliminates the need for special connectors at 3 or 4 way unions.
- Ideal for confinement of cooperative animals - NOT FOR HEAVY CROWDING SITUATIONS
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish.
Tough hand tooled roping and trail saddle. Built on a 5 year guaranteed tree. Features hand carved basket and floral pattern, roughout fenders and jockeys, blevins style buckles, neoprene in skirts, padded suede leather seat and laced stirrups. Dark oil and light chestnut.
Color: Light ChestnutLearn More
- Bars: Semi Quarter
- Horn: 2”
- Swell: 10"
- Gullet: 6"
- Skirt: 22” x 22 1/2”
- Rigging: In Skirt
- Weight: 17 lbs
- Blevins style quick change buckles.
- Neoprene in skirts.
- Light oil and light chestnut.
- SIZE: 12"
- COLOR: Light Chestnut