Regular Price: $899.98
Special Price: $849.98
ENJOY FREE EGGS FOR LIFE!
Just one of the great reasons for having chickens!
Productive chickens need a comfortable, safe place to roost. Find out why this custom, quality-constructed coop is the best invesment you can make for the care and protection of your hens.
- Experienced, handcrafted-construction Quality materials throughout, including pressure-treated, wood runners, treated floor and radiant heat barrier on the roof.
- Sits off the ground
- Comes in panels for easy transport
- Builty by Amish-trained craftsmen
- One year worksmanship warranty
Specifications Dimensions 74"w x 60"d x 74" h Nesting Boxes Five boxes with exterior access Windows Two windows that open and close with screens for extra ventilation Floor Treated Runners Sits off the ground Vent (2) One on each end Houses 10-15 chickens Roof Has a Radiant Heat Barrier
Includes: (2) Roosts, (2) Vents - One on each end, (5) Nesting boxes, (2) Screened windows - for ventilationLearn More
This chicken coop from Snap Lock clips together in seconds for easy set-up. The plastic floor is very easy to keep clean. The side access roosting box makes egg collection easier than ever. The plastic body is weather resistant and very durable. This coop can easily house 12 to 15 average size birds.
- Long lasting with no repainting
- Impervious to rotting
- Easily cleaned by pressure washing
- Water and impact resistant
- Ultraviolet and chemical resistant
- Lightweight for multiple locations
- No tools required for assembly
- Removable litter tray
- Easy access for egg collection
- Predator resistant with lockable access points
- Dual wall construction provides insulation and strength
Dimensions: 64" x 39" x 42"
- Ideal for the small herd
- Single-person operated
- Works with Cattleman Chute
- Can be bolted to wooden alley posts if desired
- Grease fittings at critical points
- Single-piece top linkage for smooth operation
- Quality constructed of heavy-duty 2" tubular steel
- Sold separately or with Cattleman Chute
- Available in powder coat red only for superior corrosion protection
- Measures 72" H x 42" W x 18" L
- Mounting volt width is 37.5"
Recommended for cattle up to 1,100 lbs.Learn More
- Features a single-lever, double-sided squeeze mechanism with heavy-duty linkage
- Heavy-duty squeeze lever for improved ergonomics, ease of use, and safety
- Drop-down horseshoes for easy top-side access, as well as the fold-down and fully removable bottom panels
- Spring-loaded side exit door for larger animals to exit and for sorting
- Scale-ready and equipped to handle various load bar configurations
- Rear vertical sliding tailgate with automatic locking that locks it in both the closed and fully open positions with safety stop at top
- Rear tailgate release and side door release feature durable triangular pull handles hooked to pulleys at pivot points for ease of operation and durability
- Grease fittings on all major pivot points
- Entire unit is powder coated for corrosion resistance and long life in the field
- Headgate available with extra large door set option for larger cattle
- Measures 80" H x 45" W x 95" L
The Q36 Solar Powered Front Release Roping Chute is a state-of-the-art unit that requires no electrical cords or air lines, just the sun! The solar panel is attached to the top of the compact release box, and utilizes the latest patented, high frequency Pulse technology. Virtually indestructible and highly efficient, the solar panel is also weather proof. The Q36 is also equipped with a battery backup that will allow it to operate in the event that there is no sunlight to recharge the unit. A single button remote control is used to automatically open the chute’s front release gate.
The Priefert name has become synonymous with today’s roping industry. Priefert Roping Chutes and accessories are the number one choice of professional ropers and top organizations. The innovation behind every Priefert Roping Chute combined with their legendary durability, has changed the look and feel of the growing roping industry. Our chutes are the Official Chute of the PRCA, the National Finals Rodeo, the USTRC, the Priefert World Series of Team Roping, the NTRL, the George Strait Team Roping Classic, the BFI, and many more major roping organizations and events, making Priefert the chute of choice when big money is on the line!
- Overall Height: 63”
- Overall Width: 36”
- Inside Width at Top: 30”
- Inside Width at Bottom: 14”
- Overall Length: 86”
- Weight: 485 lbs (All weights approximate)
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Priefert Blue
This chute is the perfect option for the economy-minded rancher looking for a few extra features. The S0191 is the S01 chute with a Model 91 Headgate. Priefert’s most popular headgate, the HG91 operates in manual or automatic mode. This upgrade makes it easier for a single operator to run the chute, helping to take some of the “work” out of working cattle. The S0191 operates using our patented Infinite Locks, which are Guaranteed for Life. Each feature of this chute is designed to help reduce the danger involved in restraining cattle and to increase the ease and efficiency of use for the operator.
- Headgate locks and Side Squeeze locks are GUARANTEED FOR LIFE! This infinite locking system allows a perfect fit for every size animal.
- Model 91 Headgate operates in manual or automatic catch mode. To set the automatic catch, move the auto-catch lever to activate the spring, and then use the self-catching lever on the front of the headgate to select one of 4 opening widths. The sides of the headgate are contoured to fit securely around the neck of the animal. Five contoured upper access panels on each side of the chute are controlled by gravity latches, and allow maximum access to both sides of the animal.
- Easy pull levers allow the width of the floor to be adjusted in seconds. Pull up on the adjustment levers located at each end of the bottom access panel then slide the squeeze side in or out to the desired floor with. Lock the side back into place with the adjustment levers.
- This chute design allows maximum neck access, offering greater convenience for preferred injection sites.
- Overhead squeeze lever pulls down parallel to the chute so it is not in the operator’s way while working cattle. With the squeeze engaged, the lever can be stored above the chute and out of the operator’s way by simply sliding the lever up, then twisting and locking the lever into place.
- Removable bottom access panels on each side of the chute are controlled by gravity latches and allow easy access to the lower part of the animal, making it easy to check hooves and/or udders.
- The Side Exit gate can be used as a sorting exit or as an emergency exit by simply pulling on the release lever. Once the animal is clear of the chute, use the “easy pull” return rope to close the side gate, returning it to its original locked position without ever moving around the chute.
- The single piece sliding tailgate operates with a simple pull/push action. Pull to slide the tailgate open to allow an animal to enter the chute, then push to slide the tailgate closed behind the animal.
- Head Restraint Chain can easily be secured around an animal’s head to provide easy access for doctoring eyes or reading ear tags/tattoos.
- No head-banging handles in the way of the operator! All handles are parallel along the side of the chute or store over the chute and out of the way of the operator.
- 5 year limited warranty on workmanship and materials.
- Lubricate locks and all moving parts before each use with light oil (i.e. WD-40). DO NOT use heavy oil.
- Comes standard with the HG91 Manual
- Includes Head Chain (HC)
Specifications Overall Height 78" Overall Length 90" Overall Width 42" Inside Height 57" Inside Length 81" Inside Width 23" at the Belly Pipe, 28" at the bend of the contoured side panels Weight 976 lbs. (all weights approximate) Color Dip Painted Priefert Blue
The Powder River Homesteader Portable Sweep Tub is still the best portable sweep tub on the market. The 14 gauge 1 1/2" square tube panels, spring loaded gate latch and overhead braces at each panel junction make it extremely safe and durable. The Homesteader Portable Sweep tube is reversible.
The Homesteader's 1/4 Circle Portable Sweep Tub is constructed of the same high strength materials as the long time popular Homesteader Portable Sweep Tub. It just comes with two less 8' Curved Panels and Braces, making it an ideal sweep for the producer with just a few head of cattle. It is easy to assemble and can be set up to sweep to the left or right.Learn More
The No. 1502 “SPORTSMAN” incubator offers an accurate digital thermostat with LCD display of Temperature and Humidity. An on-board computer monitors systems and the environment every second to keep itself updated and to share this data with you. Electronic egg turning control, audio/visual indicators and a standard easy view door highlight a number of standard features. This is a complete incubator and hatcher. In addition to having three automatically turned racks, it has a hatching tray in the bottom of the incubator. So if you are just getting started with a small flock, all you need is this one incubator. Set the eggs each week or so and then hatch the oldest setting eggs at the same time. Settings are rotated among the three turning trays so that the hatching tray can accept the eggs from one of the setting trays each cycle. Constructed from high strength plastic board making it well insulated, quieter, and easier to clean. Each unit is hand assembled by our skilled craftsmen and tested for a full 24 hours for proper operation and calibration. Thermostat operating range between 60 and 103 degrees F. depending on room temperature. 110-120VAC, 50/60 Hz, 325 Watts. TUV Listed.
This incubator includes:
- 1 #3258 Digital Command Center thermostat
- 3 turning racks
- 1 plastic hatching tray (no cover)
- 1 moisture pan with 2 wick pads
- Instruction booklet.
Total Capacity with plastic trays: 1368 Quail Eggs (set and hatch 250 per week), 354 pheasant eggs, 270 chicken eggs, 198 turkey or duck eggs, and 36-45 larger eggs such as goose, peafowl, and emu.
Actual capacity may depend on egg size.
IMENSIONS: 30 1/4” Front to Back, 15 3/4” Wide, 31 3/4” High.
METAL SETTING TRAYS, ITEM NO.3067 ARE SOLD SEPARATELY. THIS ITEM IS NOT NECESSARY FOR OPERATION, PLEASE USE PLASTIC EGG TRAYS (0243,0245,0246)Learn More
Priefert Manufacturing has been crafting equine, livestock, poultry, canine, and rodeo equipment since 1964. They know that horses are more than just pets or livestock -- they are a part of the family. The people behind Priefert live the lifestyle on their family owned and operated ranch and understand that safety is a priority for equine enthusiasts. That's why Priefert products are used by more equine professionals and cowboys than any other brand.
Number one selling ** Priefert Utility Round Pens** use chain connectors and oval end frames to create tight connections that increase safety while the "fishhooks" on top help eliminate dangerous foot traps. The panels are 62" high to discourage horses from jumping over them. Lightweight and easy to set up even on uneven ground, Priefert Utility Round Pens are both portable and versatile.
Priefert Utility Round Pens are constructed using "horse-safe" 12' utility panels. The 6'x9' utility bow gate features a single piston lever latch to allow access from horseback. The utility panels are crafted with single piece vertical stays to add extra strength to the structure. The entire round pen is coated with an architectural grade powder coat finish with UV inhibitors to protect from scratches, rust, and fading. Priefert Utility Round Pens are an investment that will last.
- Includes: 18 (12' Panels) and 1 (6x9 Bow Gate)
- Panel Height: 62"
- Number of Rails: 6
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Construction: Utility panels and bow gate are made from 1.66" OD 20 gauge round tubing; vertical stays are made from 1.050" OD steel tubing fitted through drilled rails.
If a squeeze chute is not in your budget, the Value Head Gate is very affordable. It can be attached to Powder River Panels or adapted to your existing alleyway. The Value Head Gate is a self-catching design and works best with polled or dehorned cattle. It can be easily set to catch most any size animal. Intended for small herds, 30 head or less.
Overall Height 71" Widesxt Point 37 1/2" Exit Opening 27" Frame 2" Sch. 40"