This chicken coop from Snap Lock clips together in seconds for easy set-up. The plastic floor is very easy to keep clean. The side access roosting box makes egg collection easier than ever. The plastic body is weather resistant and very durable. This coop can easily house 12 to 15 average size birds.
- Long lasting with no repainting
- Impervious to rotting
- Easily cleaned by pressure washing
- Water and impact resistant
- Ultraviolet and chemical resistant
- Lightweight for multiple locations
- No tools required for assembly
- Removable litter tray
- Easy access for egg collection
- Predator resistant with lockable access points
- Dual wall construction provides insulation and strength
Dimensions: 64" L x 39" W x 42" H
From the original Silver Royal. This great saddle is built on a 5 year guaranteed full quarter horse rawhide wrapped fiberglass tree. Features: Foral and serpentine tooling with roughout jockey and bottom skirt, neoprene in skirts for comfort, blevins style quick change buckles, silver conchos, padded rawhide laced stirrups, nylon lined stirrup leathers and saddle strings. Tree: Rawhide Covered, Bars: Full Quarter Horse, Horn: 3, Cantle: 3, Gullet: 8 1/2, Swell: 14, Rigging: Heavy D, Skirt: 28 1/2" x 28 1/2, Weight: 30 lbs, Size: 15 1/2", Color: Med Tan.Learn More
Ride your horse in style with the Sweetheart Suede Black Saddle! Handcrafted in the U.S.A.
Specifications Tree Poly-Ride - 5 Year Manufacturer Guarantee Seat 13", 14", 15", or 16" Suede Bars Semi-Quarter Horse Swell 12" Wide Gullet 6 1/4" Width, 7 1/4" Height Horn 3 1/2" Rawhide Braided Horn Diameter 2 1/4" Cantle 4" Cheyenne Roll Rigging Stainless Steel In-Skirt "C", Rear Slot Skirts 26" x 13" Square Stirrups 2" Laced Rawhide Contest Weight 21 lbs. Finish Medium Oil Extras Silver Conchos and Breast Collar Dees Tooling Combination Oak Lead/Basket Weave, Roughout Jockey and Fender
Ride your horse in style with the All American Trophy Saddle! This saddle is handcrafted in the U.S.A.
***Saddle sold without tie straps***
Specifications Tree Poly-Ride - 5 Year Manufacturer Guarantee Seat 15", 16", 17" Padded Bars Semi-Quarter Horse Swell 11 1/2" Wide Gullet 6 3/4" Wide, 6 3/4" Tall Horn 3 3/4" Tall, Leather Covered Horn Diameter 2 3/8" Cantle 4" Cheyenne Roll with Rawhide Overlay Rigging Stainless Steel Dee Front & Back Skirts 26" x 14", 27" x 14", 28" x 14" Stirrups 2" Laced Rawhide Covered Bell Weight 29 lbs. Finish Medium Oil Extras 3" Flank Cinch, Rawhide Overlay on Fork, Hand Rubbed/Dyed Edges, Silver Conchos Tooling 3/4 Spot Tooled Oak Leaf Pattern
- Perfect for medium-to-large herds
- Operated smoothly by single operator
- Adjusts from calves to bulls
- Grease fittings at critical points
- Positive latching with in/out rotating door
- Reversible controls allow it to be operated from either side
- Adjustable bottom to accommodate various animal sizes
- Constructed of quality heavyduty 2-3/8" tubular steel
- Overhead bar prevents accidental release of automatic headgate
- Sold separately or with Cattlemaster Chute
- Available in powder coat red only for superior corrosion protection
- Dimensions: 12" L x 45" W x 79" H
- Mounting bolt width 42.5"
The product reccommended for cattle up to 1,500 lbs.Learn More
If a squeeze chute is not in your budget, the Value Head Gate is very affordable. It can be attached to Powder River Panels or adapted to your existing alleyway. The Value Head Gate is a self-catching design and works best with polled or dehorned cattle. It can be easily set to catch most any size animal. Intended for small herds, 30 head or less.
Overall Height 71" Widesxt Point 37 1/2" Exit Opening 27" Frame 2" Sch. 40"
This great saddle is built on a full quarter horse rawhide covered fiberglass tree. Features: Floral and serpentine tooling with roughout jockey and bottom skirt, neoprene in skirts for comfort, blevins style buckles, silver conchos, padded rawhide laced stirrups, nylon lined stirrup leathers and saddle strings.
- Tree: Rawhide Covered
- Bars: Full Quarter
- Horn: 3
- Swell: 14
- Gullet: 8 1/2
- Cantle: 3" Cheyenne Roll
- Skirt: 28 1/2" x 28 1/2
- Rigging: Heavy Double D
- Weight: 30 lbs
- COLOR: Medium Oil
- SIZE: 16 1/2"
Gronomics Chicken Coop Pet Cottage is handcrafted in the USA and offers tool-free assembly. Constructed of 100% Western Red Cedar and has the rustic appeal of an old barn. The roof is made of a very high tech, lightweight corrugated poly used in high end greenhouses. The planked flooring allows easy access - so the coop maintenance is easy; simply remove planked flooring, and ramp and use a garden hose to rinse off. With two nesting boxes and one perch, this coop will comfortably house four to six hens, ensuring a steady supply of delicious fresh eggs. The (optional) matching run gives hens a safe space to exercise. The coop also makes a great home for turkeys, pheasants, quails, rabbits and ducks.
- Exclusive 5 year manufacturer warranty
- Corrugated Poly Roof - 10 Year Warranty, Light Bronze color, UV Protection, Solar Heating, Flame Retardant, Insulator & Virtually Unbreakable
- Assembles in 15 minutes
- Houses 4 to 6 chickens
- 100% Western red cedar
- Asphalt traction coated rap with minimal slope
- Coop includes: Two nesting boxes and a perching rod
- Handcrafted in the USA!!
- Width (in.): 45"
- Length (in.): 45"
- Height (in.): 48"
Ride your horse in style with the All American - Roughout Saddle! Handcrafted and made in the U.S.A.
***Saddles sold without tie straps***
Specifications Tree Poly-Ride - 5 Year Manufacturer Guarantee Seat 15", 16", 17" Padded Bars Semi-Quarter Horse Swell 11 1/2" Wide Gullet 6 3/4" Wide, 6 3/4" Tall Horn 3 3/4" Tall, Leather Covered Horn Diameter 2 3/8" Cantle 4" Cheyenne Roll with Rawhide Overlay Rigging Stainless Steel Dee Front & Back Skirts 26" x 14", 27" x 14", 28" x 14" Stirrups 2" Laced Rawhide Covered Bell Weight 29 lbs. Finish Medium Oil Extras 3" Flank Cinch, Rawhide Overlay on Fork, Hand Rubbed/Dyed Edges, Silver Conchos Tooling Oak Leaf Corner Tooling on Skirts, Roughout Jockey & Fender
- Adjustable rear & front door height
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Economical, yet safe for restraint of horses during grooming or veterinary procedures
- Exits on both sides
- Heavy duty and durable
- Includes Tie Bar
- NOT assembled
- Optional anchors & platform.
- Versatile & affordable
- Inside Dimensions: 74" L x 29" W
- May be bolted to concrete floor or platform (HSPLAT) or mounted to buried horse stock anchors (HSA)
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 78"
- Width: 35"
- Height: 16"
- Weight: 354 lbs