Unassembled-Deep Brood Beehive Box Standard 9 1/2" 10 Frame Langstroth Design. Handle grips on 4 sides for easy handling.Learn More
Protect your hands while working with bees using these goat skin bee gloves. A canvas upper with goat leather in the hands and mesh inserts for venting give you the comfort, dexterity, and protection you need to handle the various jobs of beekeeping.Learn More
Global experience. Proprietary aquaculture technology. That's what you get with Sportsman's Choice feeds. Our aquaculture lab, with state-of-the-art equipment and a world-renowned Ph.D. team, creates fish formulas that maximize performance.
- Highly palatable for maximum intake and viewing.
- Fortified with stabilized vitamins (high levels of vitamin C, E, D and B complex) to ensure fish are receiving the correct nutrient balance to support rapid growth.
- Special formula to enhance digestibility and nutrient absorption.
Processed grain by-products, grain products, plaint protein products, animal protein products, roughage products, animal fat (preserved with BHA), calcium carbonate, natural chicken flavoring, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D supplement, vitamin E supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin supplement, niacin supplement, d-Calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, menadione dimethylpyrimidinol bisulfite (source of vitamin K activity), thiamine mononitrate, biotin, choline chloride, salt, manganous oxide, manganese sulfate, ferrous sulfate, copper chloride, copper sulfacte, zinc oxide, zinc sulfate, potassium chloride, iron oxide, ethylenediamine dihydroiodide, sodium selenite, zinc, amino acid complex, manganese amino acid complex, iron amino acid complex, mineral oil, and propionic acid (a perservative).
Nutrient Min. Max. Crude Protein 32.0% - Crude Fat 2.5% - Crude Fiber - 7.5% Phosphorus 0.8% - Vitamin D 204 IU/LB - Vitamin E 30 IU/LB - Vitamin B6 1.2 MG/LB - Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C) 20 MG/LB - Folic Acid 1.0 MG.LB -
Hand feed or feed from an automated feeder once daily. If hand-feeding, select a consistent location to feed. Feed enough Sportsman's Choice® Catfish feed until fish do not come to the pond surface to eat - typically within 5-7 minutes. Store in a dry location.
CAUTION: Do not overfeed. Overfeeding will result in oxygen depletion of the water, causing system buildup.Learn More
$15.97CONVENIENT FOR CANDLING EGGS - Weighs only 5 ounces - easy to move over eggs for long periods - eggs need not be handled. Has 5 foot electric cord. Use to check progress of development. After 10th day remove infertile eggs to provide more room in the incubator. Learn More
NurseAll Multi-Species Milk Replacer
- 24% Protein and 24% Fat equals fast, healthy growth
- All Milk formula for excellent digestibility and performance
- Naturally acidified to help prevent digestive upset
Nurtures 11 different species of baby animals:
- Goat Kids
- Baby Pigs
- Crias (llama & alpaca)
- Elk Calves
Pricing Varies By Region. Please Contact Your Local Store for Pricing.
Record Rack® Golden Deer Nuggets™ are specially designed to attract and nourish deer with a unique nutrition-packed formula. Ideal for replacing deer corn. Record Rack® Golden Deer Nuggets™ guarantee locked-in freshness, superior palatability and outstanding water resistance—ideal for spin feeders with 2” openings or more, for mixing with other feeds, and for feeding on the ground.
- Advanced extrusion technology for superior palatability, superior digestibility and superior water resistance.
- More protein for growth and antler development.
- More fat and fiber—and less starch and sugar—to aid digestion and help minimize the risk of digestive upsets in deer.
- Superior mineral and trace mineral package to support the development of structural tissues and antlers.
- Higher vitamin levels for enhanced immune system response during periods of stress from the environment and the rut.
- No waste or stopped-up feeders from corncobs and stalk trash.
- Durable nugget form for convenient spin feeding.
- Wild berry scent and flavoring for enhanced consumption and appeal.
- Aflatoxin safe for all wildlife , including quail and other game birds.
Just a small amount of this liquid works for up to 8 days against thrush and aids in the prevention of thrush. Forms an antiseptic barrier between healthy tissue and thrush. Its unique purple color tells you where it's doing the job, with a fresh coat needed only where the color has faded. Effective, yet milder to sensitive tissues than some other commercial preparations that contain bleaches, copper sulfate or turpentine. May also be used before applying sole pads and silicon to toughen thin-soled feet and reduce bacteria counts. Use in a well-ventilated area. For horseLearn More
Exclusive two-way formula controls both surface and soil insects
- Kills surface insects in 24 hours
- Kills soil insects for up to 3 months
- Kills the most common lawn pests, including: Ants, Fleas, Ticks, European Crane Fly Larvae, Grubs, Mole Crickets and more