When you have livestock, there are so many items that you need just to care for them. They need proper food and feeding equipment. When they are sick, they need the proper medicine. Even when they aren't sick, you need to provide preventative medicine. Animals also need proper housing. There is just so much to think about. That is why our livestock category is so comprehensive.
Let's say you have rabbits. You will need the proper style cage, a drop pan to put at the bottom and bedding so your rabbits are safely housed. The last thing you want is a loose rabbit. There is too much danger out there for them to be running free. You'll also need the proper supplies to feed them, like hay and pellet food.
What if rabbits aren't your thing? How about if you are more into bees? Well, we can help you with that, too. We have frames and boxes. There are also entrance reducers and queen excluders, if you need them.
It really doesn't matter what type of livestock you have, from bees and rabbits to cows and chickens and even dogs and potbellied pigs, we have something for them all. This category offers a range of items that you will need to properly care for any animal you have.
$31.98The Farm Innovators Bucket Heater is a submergible bucket heater and is designed to heat 5 gallons of water up to 110ºF.Product Features:
- 1000 watts
- Safe in plastic
- Designed to heat 5 gallons of water up to 110 degrees F.
- Thermostatically controlled to regulate the water temperature between 85 and 110 degrees F
A heavy-duty hog feeder that will stand up to the toughest use. Heavy-gauge steel is extra thick in the trough and feed doors. The deep trough has a feed-saver lip to conserve feed. The feed door is specially designed to keep out moisture and pests, but can easily be wired open for starting pigs. The top door flips open from the back for easy loading from the rear or outside the pen. Slots in back side for mounting on wall or rail. Ships completely assembled. 19 inch long by 12.75 inch wide by 29.5 inch high, 50-lb. capacity.
- Heavy-gauge steel with slots for hanging
- Deep trough with feed-saver lip
- Feed door specially designed to keep out moisture and pests, but can be wired open for starting pigs
- Top door for easy loading
- Completely assembled, 50-lb. capacity.
These easy assembly hutches are constructed with rust-resistant, easy to clean wire mesh, doors are surrounded by protective vinyl guards and feature spring tension door latches. Wire mesh bottom is 1/2in x 1in and sides are 2in x 1in.
- Please note: A wire crimping tool (sold separately) will be needed to assemble this cage.
- **** Pet lodge Wire Clip Pliers ACP2, SKU: 007841136
The Triplex Nesting Box is a 36" x 12" x 12", three hole nesting box made from 3/8" Ply Wood. When assembled with the provided screws it makes for a very solid nesting box for all weather conditions. Panels come pre-drilled for ease of assembly.
- Easy assembly
- Heavy duty plywood
$36.97This valve can be used for a small system of 1 to 2 cups or a large system designed to support 1500 quail. Pre-set to provide approximately 8 lb. water pressure to drink cups. Pressure setting is adjustable. Includes 5/16'' and 1/4'' hose barbs and 2ft normal pressure hose with connector. (Tubing not supplied, see #4028, #4080, #4081 and clamps #4010 #4014) Learn More
Invented by G.Q.F. Manufacturing Co. over 30 years ago, the Hova-Bator is still the WORLD'S BEST SMALL INCUBATOR and the THERMAL AIR FLOW MODEL, is the most economical incubator available. The radiant heat tube gently warms the inside of the incubator, the air and eggs. Thermal action of the heated air flowing out of the exhaust vents in the top of the incubator, draws fresh air in through the bottom vent. This thermal air flow also assists the drying of the chicks after they hatch. This design includes two small windows on top for viewing. The wafer thermostat is proven, accurate technology that produces great hatch results. This model is not suitable for use with the goose egg turner, item No. 1614
- Hova-Bator Top with heat element, pilot light, thermostat bracket & vent plugs installed.
- Hova-Bator Bottom
- (1) 1825 Thermometer
- Wire Floor
- Plastic Liner
- (4) Owl Clips
- Thermostat including: adjusting screw, bracket, 3006 snap switch, wing nut and 3007 wafer
- Adjustable thermostat for proper control of desired temperature
- Beautifully written directions, instructions and tips for first time operators
- Specifically designed troughs, to add water for moisture, and distribute evenly
- Red colored vents, with plugs, help to remove excess moisture and aid in drying new hatchlings
- Two(2) sight glass windows on top to help you keep an eye on eggs without opening incubator
- 25 Watt Heat Element
- Assembled Length: 18.75 Inches
- Assembled Width: 18.75 Inches
- Assembled Height: 9.50 Inches
- Weight: 2.75 Lbs.
- Sight Glass Window Dimensions: 4 x 5 Inches/Each Window
- Wire Floor Dimensions: 15 x 15 Inches
- 110V Cord Length: 5 Feet
Unlike other screened bottom boards on the market, ours have a sliding solid bottom that allows you to control the amount of ventilation that you need without having to disturb the hive.
Hands down the best on the market!
- 45 degree slanted front landing board integrated with the bottom board, solid constructed sides for long term use
- HLH Screened Bottom board is engineered and designed by beekeepers for beekeepers.
- Heavy gauge galvanized steel mesh for the screened center.
- Solid sliding bottom.
- Usage: Screened bottom boards are used to provide ventilation to the hive.
$53.97Substitution of Poultry feeding equipment for game bird chicks has always been quite a problem to the game breeder. Poultry chick feeders permit the game chicks to get inside the feed and their droppings create a exceedingly unsanitary and unhealthy condition. Our Chick Feeder is specifically designed for game chicks (Quail, Chukar, Pheasant, etc..) and prevents droppings from getting in the feed. The new plastic 5003 feeder was developed and tested at GQF’s quail farm. The plastic material was selected without color in order that farm staff could easily judge feed levels in the feeder without having to pull it out or remove the top. The feed gives a shadow effect on the sides of the feeder indicating the feed level. This saves time as a quick glance determines if the feeder requires refilling. Farm research shows that this feeder produces a good even flow of feed and is easily cleaned. Size 12 1/4'' long, 6'' Wide, 5 1/2'' high, gives 24 1/2'' of feed space. Will fit in game bird Brooder. Holds 5 lbs. of feed. Item No. 5004 is a carton of 4 feeders. Learn More