$22.97Supplied with 4 ft. garden hose to fit faucet. Make your own automatic equipment by using this reliable valve in your own containers for poultry, livestock, and game breeding equipment. Works in GQF water troughs and humidity pans. Maximum Pressure 50 Psi. Learn More
Quality-made show stick in classic silver color. Features a 47" shaft and a rubber handle for a comfortable grip.Learn More
$22.95DESIGN YOUR OWN WATERING SYSTEM - A system with one or two cups or a large system using up to 210 cups. Each DRINK CUP can handle up to 40 Quail. INEXPENSIVE PRESSURE REDUCING VALVE can be used for small system of one or two cups or large system to handle up to 1500 Quail. Purchase cups, brackets, tubing and fittings for your system below. DRINK CUP IS THE MOST SANITARY WATERING SYSTEM AVAILABLE - These cups have a spring loaded trigger stem for positive shut off of water. Water flows only when the birds beak is in the cup. No messy wet spots as with nipple drinkers. DESIGNING A SYSTEM - Drink cups require a source of water at a pressure below 5 lbs. PSI which is provided by a pressure reducing valve, or by gravity tanks (less than five feet above drinkers). Use with 5/16' tubing. Learn More
Safe-Guard® Goat Dewormer is great for the removal and control of: Stomach worms (adults): Haemonchus contortus and Teladorsagia circumcincta. Contains 10% Fenbendazole for the removal and control of stomach worms in goats. Dosage is 2.3 ml per 100 lbs. of body weight.
Active drug ingredient:
Suspension 10% (100 mg/mL)
2.3 mg/lb. (5 mg/kg) body weight
Determine the proper dose according to estimated body weight. Administer orally. The recommended dose of 2.3 mg/lb (5 mg/kg) is achieved when 2.3 mL of the drug are given for each 100 lb. body weight.
Body weight - Amount:
25 lb. - 0.6 mL
50 lb. - 1.2 mL
75 lb. - 1.7 mL
100 lb. - 2.3 mL
125 lb. - 2.9 mL
Goats must not be slaughtered for food within 6 days following treatment. Because a withdrawal time in milk has not been established, do not use in lactating goats.
- Advanced-formula hoof dressing that leaves hooves stronger and more pliable
- Special natural ingredients are combined to give Rain Maker its unique "Triple Action": attraction of moisture to the hoof, absorption of moisture and retention of the moisture once it has been absorbed
- Penetrates deep to improve texture and elasticity
- Enhances color and sheen
- 32 oz metal can with handy brush cap top
Weaver Leather Padded Adjustable Chin and Throat Snap Halter, 1" Average Horse or Yearling Draft - Purple 35-7735-PU$22.97
A soft, PVC coated foam rubber padding cushions the nose and crown of this 1" polypropylene halter for added comfort to your horse. Brass plated hardware. Black with a purple stripe. Average horse or yearling draft size.Learn More
Regular Price: $24.99
Special Price: $23.99
- For broiler and layer chicks up to 16 weeks of age
- Probiotics and yeast culture support digestion and immune health
- Precise blend of nutrients for growth and development
- No animal by-products, hormones, or antibiotics
- USDA organic
- Designed to be fed as the sole ration from hatch to 16 weeks or onset of lay.
- Keep feeders clean and full at all times.
- Make fresh, clean water available at all times.
- Feed may be scattered on a newspaper the first day or two of life to stimulate a baby chick's pecking instinct.
- After all birds are eating, offer feed in an appropriately sized feeder.
- Feed is perishable. Store in a cool, dry place and away from insects and rodents.
Guaranteed Analysis Crude Protein Min. 20.0% Lysine Min. 1.0% Methionine Min. 0.32% Crude Fat Min. 2.5% Crude Fiber Max. 6.0% Calcium Min. 0.75% - Max. 1.25% Phosphorus Min. 0.5% Salt Min. 0.25% - Max. 0.60% Sodium Min. 0.18% - Max. 0.24% Manganese Min. 110.0 PPM Selenium Min. 0.3 PPM Vitamin A Min. 3,300 IU/lb Vitamin D3 Min. 1,000 IU/lb Vitamin E Min. 20.0 IU/lb Lactobacillus acidophilus Min. 10.2 mil CFU/lb Lactobacillus casei Min. 10.2 mil CFU/lb Bifidobacterium thermophilum Min. 10.2 mil CFU/lb Enterococcus faecium Min. 10.2 mil CFU/lb
$22.976 plastic Universal Egg Racks for Hova-Bator automatic turners. Turner not included, racks only. Learn More