Guards help prevent urine from spraying out of the back and side of hutch. Attaches easily to wire mesh with pre- formed tabs. Kit contains three guards made of rust-resistant, heavy-gauge galvanized steel. Some assembly required; guards attach easily to wire mesh with pre-formed tabs (no tools required). Designed to fit the Pet Lodge 24 inch by 24 inch Rabbit Hutch. Side guards are 23.75 inch long by 4 inch high; back guard is 24 inch long by 4 inch high.Learn More
Keep grooming supplies organized with the little giant duratote. Extra-thick sidewalls and compartments make this tote the one that will last a long time. Compartments hold brushes, creams and sprays. Handle now features holes to hold picks and tools. Ideal for storing household cleaning or automotive supplies.Learn More
- Wooden Inner cover with Bee Escape hole used with standard 10 Frame Langstroth Beehives.
- Usage: Used as a protecting cover over the hive, adding extra installation, keeps the top from sticking to boxes and tops, prolongs the life of your equipment.
- Can serve a feeding board, and when used with a Bee Escape or Cone will help remove bees from the hive during honey harvest.
- Moisture resistant
- 1 per hive
- Kills insects and prevents new infestations
- Specially formulated for use on 100+ fruits, vegetables and citrus plants
- Rainproof protection won’t wash off
- No spraying – just mix and pour
Pricing Varies By Region. Please Contact Your Local Store for Pricing.
- Multi-purpose, nutritious formula meets the needs of many species of poultry, including layers, broilers, turkeys, geese, ducks and pheasants
- All Flock is convenient and flexible to feed to multiple species
- 18% protein and fortified with vitamins and minerals to support strong, healthy birds
- Pellet form prevents feed waste
- Designed for birds older than 7 weeks
- Crude Protein: 18.0%
- Lysine: 0.8%
- Methionine: 0.31%
- Crude Fat: 2.5%
- Crude Fiber: 8.0%
- Calcium: 1.4% - 1.9%
- Phosphorus: 0.6%
- Salt: 0.25% - 0.65%
- Sodium: 0.15% - 0.2%
- Don’t let feeders run empty
- Clean feeders and waterers regularly
- Provide fresh, clean water at all times
- Provide the appropriate size grit, as needed
- Oyster shell or coarse ground limestone may be fed from 16 weeks of age for laying birds
(Pfizer Animal Health) IBR, BVD Types I and II, PI3 and BRSV. Give 2 ml SQ or IM. Safe for pregnant cows or calves nursing pregnant cows, provided they were vaccinated according to label directions, with any Bovi-Shield Gold FP or PregGuard Gold FP vaccine within the last 12 months. Annual booster is recommended. Modified live virus, requires mixing.
- Ingredients: Bovi-Shield GOLD® 5 contains Bovine Rhinotracheitis-virus Diarrhea-parainfluenza3-respiratory Syncytial Virus Vaccine (Modified Live Virus). Contains gentamicin as preservative.
- Dosage and Administration: Administer 2 ml Bovi-Shield GOLD® 5 Subcutaneous or Intramuscular. Repeat second dose 3-4 weeks later.
- Storage: Store out of direct sunlight at 2°-7° C (35°-45°F). Do not freeze. Shake well before using. Use entire contents when first opened. Burn containers and all unused contents.
Typically Ships out on a Monday. It is recomended to select expidited shipping.Learn More