- 10.5" shade with adjustable reflector and bulb protector
- 6 ft cord
- Clamp with non-marring grips and built-in hook hanger
- Ideal for keeping baby chicks, baby pigs or small farm animals warm
- Uses up to a 250-watt bulb with porcelain socket
For the removal and control of mature gastrointestinal nematode infections of goats including haemonchus contortus, ostertagia circumcincta and trichostrongylus axei.
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals
- Breaks the life cycle of 3 major gastrointestinal worms
- Can be fed to all classes of goats, including pregnant and lactating does
- Treats 10, 100 lb goats
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Metal Queen excluder, computer welded, and fully plated.
- Long lasting. Use with a 10 Frame Langstroth hive.
- Usage: Place between Honey and Brood chamber to prevent queen from laying eggs in honey.
- Also will allow you to find the queen easily on hive inspections.
- Do not add until brood is established.
Wipe ‘N Wash™ Egg Cleansing Towelettes are the quick and easy way to clean your eggs without the need for rags or sponges!
- Clean up to a dozen eggs per towelette
- Wipes made from recyclable paper are biodegradable and safe for composting
- Natural, plant-derived ingredients provide a safe and gentle alternative to harsh detergents
- Includes 25 Towelettes
Water, non-ionic surfactants derived from corn, palm and coconut oils, water conditioner, preservative - less than 0.2%
Briefly rinse eggs in clean, medium-warm water. Use Wipe ‘N Wash towelettes to gently scrub the surface of each egg until all contaminants are loosened. Rinse eggs to remove residual dirt and cleanser. Gently dry eggs with a clean cloth or paper towel. Store clean eggs in the refrigerator.Learn More
Regular Price: $10.99
Special Price: $9.99
Pricing Varies By Region. Please Contact Your Local Store for Pricing.
Specially designed blend of scratch grains to be fed to adult poultry.
- 50 lb. Bag
**Ingredients and Nutritional Facts under Manual!Learn More