Spoil your chickens with the tasty all-natural mealworms found in Happy Hen Treats™ Mealworm Frenzy™. Feed straight from your hand, scattered on the ground, or in a feeding dish as a treat only. Watch your chickens dance and peck in a frenzy for these 100% natural whole-dried mealworms!
- The world's first line of treats specifically made for chickens
- Offer chickens the taste they love without the inconvenience of live worms
- 10 oz. resealable bag for freshness and easy storage
100% natural whole-dried mealworms.
Crude Protein (min.) 51%, Crude Fat (min.) 23%, Crude Fiber (max.) 8%, Moisture (max.) 7%.
- 100% Naturally Dried
- High in protein
- Does not need to be refrigerated
- More protein than live mealworms
- Perfect for training or taming chickens
- Dried mealworms are easy to use & handle
- Feed stand-alone or easily blend into feed
- Use all year round
- Long shelf life - stays dry with re-sealable zip-lock for pouches & tight lid for tubs
- Easy-practical storage in either a pouch or a stackable tub
- Inexpensive-Less than 1/4 of the price of live mealworms, but without the hassle!
- For chickens 2 weeks and older
- Also great for Sugar Gliders, Hedgehogs, and Wild Birds
To be fed as a supplement for free-ranging poultry, not a complete feed. Contains whole grains and Calcium Carbonate. Laying birds should have access to extra oyster shell or limestone. Provide birds continuous access to clean, cool water. It is important to store feed in a cool, dry location free of insects, rodents and other pests. Do not feed if mold or infestation occurs.
- Crude Protein...................Min. 10.0%
- Methionine.........................Min. 0.25%
- Crude Fat..............................Min. 2.6%
- Calcium............ Min. 2.5% Max. 3.0%
- Phosphorus.......................Min. 0.65%
- Salt.................Min. 0.50% Max. 0.75%
- Sodium..........Min. 0.15% Max. 0.35%
Sweet PDZ is the number one selling brand in the Stall Refresher/Odor Neutralizer category, and joins Manna Pro’s portfolio of premium quality equine health products.
- Eliminates harmful ammonia odor
- Safeguards respiratory health
- Quickly absorbs moisture
- Extends life of bedding
- All natural
- Safe for horses, humans, and our Earth
- Made in the USA
This nylon tie down features variable adjustment dees and non-rust solid brass hardware. The snaps are looped-on for easy replacement. Measures 1" x 40".Learn More
SpeeCo's Sportman's Bell is designed with a larger handle for an easier grip. Great for sporting events and is available with or without a vinyl grip.Learn More
Water, Aloe Vera, Aqueous Emulsion Of Polyorganosiloxanes, Chamomile Extract, Polysorbate-20, Retinyl Acetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ergocalciferol, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, Imidazoldinyl Urea, Fragrance. Ready to use. Concentrated and use full strength on humans and horse mane and tails. Dilute 10 to 1. Deep cleaning extra suds and easy rinsing. Apply small amount to wet hair massage into a rich lather then rinse thoroughly.Learn More
- Wide tooth angle for easy wool entry
- Faster, cleaner cutting
- Standard cutter for ShearMaster®; Shearing Machine with 3" shearing head
- For use on the 3" shearing head and professional handpieces
Designed especially for the meat goat herd, Ragland Goat Builder contains targeted levels of Vitamins A and D, as well as Vitamin E, which is important for reproduction. Fortified with Copper, Manganese, Zinc and other important trace minerals, this block enhances growth and reproduction in herds. Ammonium chloride is added to reduce the incidence of urinary calculi. Do not feed to sheep.Learn More