Made from 100% natural veg tanned hot stuffed leather in a classic black color, this 5/8" curb strap features a 4-1/2" flat single link chain. Durable nickel plated hardware.Learn More
Designed especially for the meat goat herd, Ragland Goat Builder contains targeted levels of Vitamins A and D, as well as Vitamin E, which is important for reproduction. Fortified with Copper, Manganese, Zinc and other important trace minerals, this block enhances growth and reproduction in herds. Ammonium chloride is added to reduce the incidence of urinary calculi. Do not feed to sheep.Learn More
This nylon tie down features variable adjustment dees and non-rust solid brass hardware. The snaps are looped-on for easy replacement. Measures 1" x 40".Learn More
Soft cotton lead in popular colors with a non-rust solid brass 225 snap. Measures 5/8" x 10'.Learn More
ShowSheen Original Hair Polish and Detangler by Absorbine is North America's #1 selling hair polish. The original formula has been enriched with pro-vitamins and silk proteins to produce a show ring shine that accentuates body tone and definition. ShowSheen keeps manes and tails tangle free and prevents stains, reducing grooming time and promoting stronger, longer hair. ShowSheen is also a perfect prep to body clipping, helping the blades clip more efficiently!Learn More
Out of stock
Spoil your chickens with the tasty all-natural mealworms found in Happy Hen Treats™ Mealworm Frenzy™. Feed straight from your hand, scattered on the ground, or in a feeding dish as a treat only. Watch your chickens dance and peck in a frenzy for these 100% natural whole-dried mealworms!
- The world's first line of treats specifically made for chickens
- Offer chickens the taste they love without the inconvenience of live worms
- 10 oz. tub for freshness and easy storage
100% natural whole-dried mealworms.
Crude Protein (min.) 51%, Crude Fat (min.) 23%, Crude Fiber (max.) 8%, Moisture (max.) 7%.
- 100% Naturally Dried
- High in protein
- Does not need to be refrigerated
- More protein than live mealworms
- Perfect for training or taming chickens
- Dried mealworms are easy to use & handle
- Feed stand-alone or easily blend into feed
- Use all year round
- Long shelf life - stays dry with re-sealable zip-lock for pouches & tight lid for tubs
- Easy-practical storage in either a pouch or a stackable tub
- Inexpensive-Less than 1/4 of the price of live mealworms, but without the hassle!
- For chickens 2 weeks and older
- Also great for Sugar Gliders, Hedgehogs, and Wild Birds
- Wide tooth angle for easy wool entry
- Faster, cleaner cutting
- Standard cutter for ShearMaster®; Shearing Machine with 3" shearing head
- For use on the 3" shearing head and professional handpieces