- Made of 1200 denier waterproof ripstop poly outer shell with 210 lining, 250 grams poly fill
- Adjustable Snuggit neck allows you to customize the fit of this blanket to your horse
- Fleece wither protection
- Crossed surcingles with elastic ends
- Adjustable leg straps with elastic ends
- Adjustable double buckle front with snap closures
- Shoulder gussets for freedom of movement
For use with rabbit cages. Made from heavy duty plastic with riveted corners and hemmed edges.
- Easy to Clean
- No Assembly Needed
- Made of Heavy Duty plastic
- One Piece Construction
- Hemmed Edges
BRAND MAY VARYLearn More
$24.99Heavy-duty plastic dropping pan, 2.75 inch deep. One-piece construction with riveted corners and hemmed edges for long-lasting stability. Designed to fit the Pet Lodge 30 inch by 36 inch Rabbit Hutch (Item No. AH3036, sold separately). Dropping pan pulls out for easy cleaning when used with the Pet Lodge Rabbit Hutch Frame Kit (Item No. AHFK30, sold separately). Also makes a great cat litter box, feed tray, oil drip pan, you name it. Fully assembled.
- Heavy-duty plastic
- Riveted corners & hemmed edges
- Pan pulls out for easy cleaning
- Comes fully assembled
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately:10.31 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 37 x 31 x 8 inches.
Happy Flocks Premium Treats for Chickens are a great source of protein for your chickens. These treats are not only healthy, but will get them excited as soon as they see you sticking your hand in to get out more. They are 100% natural, and guaranteed to make your flock smile.
- Crude Protein (min) 47%
- Lysine (min) 2.6%
- Methionine (min) 0.8%
- Crude Fat (min) 25%
- Calcium (min) 2.3%
- Calcium (max) 2.5%
- Phosphorus (min) 0.6%
- Salt (min) .5%
- Salt (max) 2.5%
- Moisture (min) 5%
- A very accurate, easily read incubator thermometer specifically designed for incubation with a range of 32° - 40°C (90º to 104ºF).
- Ten times more accurate than most digital thermometers, it reads to 0.1ºF with an accuracy of ± 0.2ºF. Switchable between ºF and ºC.
- The remote probe on an 18" cord fits through ventilation holes of the incubator or brooder so that the thermometer can be left outside the unit for easy reading.
- Battery life is about 6 weeks in continuous use, but very much longer if switched on just as required.
- Cleaner/Detergent Type: All-Purpose
- Application: Carpet; Furniture; Rugs; Upholstery; Fabric
- Applicable Material: Gentle Fabrics; Upholstery
- Chemical Compound: N/A.
- Extremely gentle detergent used to clean cattle and horses.
- Includes four 7.5 lb jars of paste cleaner.
- Assembled Medium Honey Super Beehive Box Standard 6 7/8" 10 Frame Langstroth Design.
- Handle grips on 4 sides for easy handling.
- USA Ponderosa Pine Select Grade box.
- Works with any Langstorth hive.
- Minimal knots.
- Frame rest lip included.
- Painted with 2 coats of white exterior latex paint.
- Measurements are: 16 1/4" X 19 7/8" X 6 7/8".
- Use as your Brood Chambers in your hive.
- Standard Use: Used for honey supers as your hive builds up.
- Continue to add honey supers until you are ready to extract.
- No assembly required.
- Use with Medium Honey 6 1/4" Frames and 5 5/8" Foundations.
This gravity-feed Hen Hydrator provides access to clean water on demand. The translucent bucket was designed to provide UV protection to prevent algae growth and allow for easy viewing of the water level. Lid fits tightly to prevent spills and protects contents while easy-to-remove fill plug allows for refilling without having to remove the entire lid. Each of the 4 nipples can accommodate up to 4 birds. Hanging height will vary by breed but should be high enough so that chickens must reach up slightly to drink. This waterer is recommended for adult birds only and is not recommend for use in freezing weather. For best results remove all other water sources, and tap each nipple so chickens can see water dripping. Acceptance of this watering method may take time but once a few birds begin to use it, others should follow.
- Translucent plastic allows view of water level, color provides UV protection to prevent algae growth
- Lid fits tightly to prevent spills and protects contents of bucket, easy-to-remove fill plug allows for refilling without removing the entire lid
- Each nipple can accommodate up to 4 birds
- Holds 3.5 gallons
Not recommended for use in freezing weather
This 32 ounce heated water bottle is thermostatically controlled to operate only when necessary and prevents water from freezing in subzero temperatures. With a no-drip brass drinking valve, this bottle is perfect for rabbits, guinea pigs, birds or small rodents. Ideal for year-round use. One year limited warranty.
- 32-Ounce bottle
- Thermostatically controlled to operate only when necessary
- Prevents water from freezing in subzero temperatures
- Perfect for rabbits, guinea pigs, birds or small rodents
- 20 Watts