For use on Beef and Non-Lactating Dairy Cattle.
- Type: dual organophosphate
- Controls: horn flies (including pyrethroid-resistant populations), biting lice, sucking lice, Gulf Coast ticks, spinose ear ticks
- Aids In Control: face flies, stable flies, house flies
- Packaging: 20 tag box
These easy assembly hutches are constructed with rust-resistant, easy to clean wire mesh, doors are surrounded by protective vinyl guards and feature spring tension door latches. Wire mesh bottom is 1/2in x 1in and sides are 2in x 1in.
- Please note: A wire crimping tool (sold separately) will be needed to assemble this cage.
- **** Pet lodge Wire Clip Pliers ACP2, SKU: 007841136
$30.97Clear plastic dome Chick-Bator with 4 Quail Eggs (available year round) and Egg Hatchers Guide Book Complete - nothing else to buy. GQF Manufacturing Chick-Bator Incubator w/ 4 Quail Eggs 110V 9105 Learn More
Approved for use on beef and dairy cattle, including calves and lactating dairy cows.
- Type: synergized pyrethroid
- Controls: horn flies, biting lice
- Aids In Control: face flies, stable flies, house flies, sucking lice
- Packaging: 20 tag box
- An extruded combination of high-fat rice bran and flaxseed for an improved blend of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids.
- Highly digestible fat from vegetable sources provides the extra nutrition to help support performance and endurance.
- Added prebiotics and probiotics help support nutrient digestion.
- Trace minerals from organic complex sources to maintain balanced trace mineral levels in the total diet.
- Added vitamin E and selenium for anti-oxidant benefits.
- Balanced Calcium:Phosphorus ratio for proper nutrient utilization.
- Stabilized nugget form for easier feeding and improved shelf life made possible by state-of-the-art extrusion technology.
- Crude Protein: 12%
- Crude Fat: 22%
- Crude Fiber: max. 6%
- Calcium: min. 1.5% - max. 2.0%
- Phosphorus: 0.9%
- Copper: 25 ppm
- Zinc: 75 ppm
- Selenium: 0.6 ppm
- Vitamin E: 500 IU/lb
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids: 2.7%
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids: 7.7%
Begin feeding at a rate of 0.5 lbs. (0.23 kg) per head per day with good quality forage or feed. Increase gradually over a 2-week period to recommended levelsLearn More
Accessory for the Still Air Incubator-9200. Transforms the Still Air Incubator into a Circulated Air Incubator. Fan kit improves egg hatching conditions by circulating a constant flow of warm air throughout the Incubator. Recommended for environments with frequent temperature fluctuations.
- Plastic & Steel
- Dimensions (L x W x H):4.25 x 4 x 3.5
Instant Milk Replacer is a high quality, multi-purpose milk replacer for dairy and beef calves, baby pigs, foals and kids and as a nursing supplement for puppies and kittens. It is very palatable and easy to mix. The high quality ingredients provide superior digestibility to help meet the protein and energy needs for strong animal development. Instant Milk Replacer contains 20% protein and 15% fat for rapid animal growth with balanced levels of essential minerals and vitamins such as A, D and E for building strong sturdy frames. It can also be used as a dry feed supplement to encourage intake during weaning. Instant Milk Replacer provides a guaranteed level of direct-fed microbials. These lactic acid and enzyme-producing bacteria support the growth of beneficial bacteria in the small intestine and promote a healthy digestive tract. This milk replacer is medicated with 20g/ton of Neomycin Sulfate and 20g/ton Oxtetracyline Hydrochloride.Learn More